TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • choof
    Banned
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Nov 2013
    • 8563

    #31
    Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

    obviously this is gonna be an issue because I'm not awake in the middle of the night


    can someone link a lil b music video for me

    Comment

    • choof
      Banned
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Nov 2013
      • 8563

      #32
      Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

      like I was literally making breakfast when I posted about being afrobean
      would afrobean make scrambled eggs using white shell eggs or brown shell eggs?
      is there something inherently mysogynistic about scrambling eggs?

      Comment

      • choof
        Banned
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Nov 2013
        • 8563

        #33
        Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

        if I was afrobean irl I would only use recipes I find on tumblr feeds

        Comment

        • choof
          Banned
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Nov 2013
          • 8563

          #34
          Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

          Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
          My codename is "Big Fuccin Loser Who Sucks And Is Awful", mods please explain?
          I think, based on both of our codenames, that they're supposed to be the anti-thesis of what you actually are

          As such, I wouldn't sweat the codename. Maybe manti's trying to tell you something????

          Comment

          • choof
            Banned
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Nov 2013
            • 8563

            #35
            Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

            that's imo ofc, I keep it real and afro keeps it real fucen lame

            Comment

            • choof
              Banned
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Nov 2013
              • 8563

              #36
              Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

              wonder if red blaster's codename is gammablaster

              Comment

              • YoshL
                Celestial Harbor
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                • Aug 2008
                • 6156

                #37
                Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

                pop please get on skype you're never on anymore


                Originally posted by Charu
                Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                Comment

                • YoshL
                  Celestial Harbor
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Aug 2008
                  • 6156

                  #38
                  Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

                  nah red blaster has to be cheesecake


                  Originally posted by Charu
                  Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                  Comment

                  • choof
                    Banned
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Nov 2013
                    • 8563

                    #39
                    Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

                    if you turn red blaster's name into a spoonerism and say it with a jamaican accent, it sounds like "bread rasta"

                    Comment

                    • thesunfan
                      Role Tide
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • May 2011
                      • 10859

                      #40
                      Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

                      Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
                      Have you ever done this and had your name come up?
                      yes and not in a forum game that I can recall. I've also thrown darts before.
                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                      Originally posted by star-crossed
                      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                      Comment

                      • thesunfan
                        Role Tide
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • May 2011
                        • 10859

                        #41
                        Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

                        I'm p sure codenames aren't based on antithesis because I think mine and myself are rather alike.
                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                        Originally posted by star-crossed
                        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                        Comment

                        • YoshL
                          Celestial Harbor
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Aug 2008
                          • 6156

                          #42
                          Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

                          my codename is actually perfect given some non-ffr related inside jokes


                          Originally posted by Charu
                          Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                          Comment

                          • choof
                            Banned
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Nov 2013
                            • 8563

                            #43
                            Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

                            Originally posted by thesunfan
                            I'm p sure codenames aren't based on antithesis because I think mine and myself are rather alike.
                            I was trying to bond with plop man, why you gotta ruin my aspirations

                            Comment

                            • thesunfan
                              Role Tide
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • May 2011
                              • 10859

                              #44
                              Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

                              its what I do
                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                              Originally posted by star-crossed
                              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                              Comment

                              • choof
                                Banned
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Nov 2013
                                • 8563

                                #45
                                Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

                                ;~;

                                Comment

                                Working...