Re: TWG CXXII - Postgame
I mean I knew I was going to die, I just prolonged my death and made everybody confused as fuck (worth it btw)
TWG CXXII - Postgame
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
-
Re: TWG CXXII - Postgame
ya I was burned out cuz I randed wolf on the poker forums a previous game and the game that started alongside this one, so on top of constantly being drunk I was putting all my effort there.
guess now I am never allowed to have a lazy game, sighLeave a comment:
-
-
-
Re: TWG CXXII - Postgame
i never want to be wolf again though that was too stressfulLeave a comment:
-
Re: TWG CXXII - Postgame
gg, has the single-funniest moment I've ever seen in a mafia gameLeave a comment:
-
-
Re: TWG CXXII - Postgame
I announced I was gonna do it in the quicktopic, but I personally did not see you as a traitor at all.
(The sole reason I picked you over the other "greens" was that you were the second KitB candidate, I thought the traitor was between Charu and Fiction.)Last edited by DaBackpack; 09-11-2014, 02:34 PM.Leave a comment:
-
Re: TWG CXXII - Postgame
Well anyways, I had fun, this had to be my second favorite game.
UNTIL NEXT TIME!Leave a comment:
-
Re: TWG CXXII - Postgame
Also, I have my own little logic to follow~Leave a comment:
-
Re: TWG CXXII - Postgame
I wasn't aware the roleblocker could block wolf kills because ive never played in a game where the role just called "roleblocker" could block the wolf team kill, I was super annoyed when I thought that was the reason there was no killLeave a comment:
-
Re: TWG CXXII - Postgame
also, note to the wolves, you can play however you want to, but wolves actually have a higher winrate the more "poison" they pick in town-roles.
This is because you (usually) gain the knowledge of who the traitor is (the vest isn't very useful anyways) and you (usually) get the ability for one kill to be impossible for the medic to guard and impossible for the RB to block, and another kill to be tracker immune. That's huge. You also make the cop less and less useful the more roles you pick.Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: