TWG CXXII - Postgame

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Funnygurl555
    replied
    Re: TWG CXXII - Postgame

    Originally posted by Red Blaster
    Speaking of next game, when is that likely to kick off?
    Whenever someone decides to host one?
    does this mean you're interested in
    MORE TWG? ????

    Leave a comment:


  • Charu
    replied
    Re: TWG CXXII - Postgame

    I don't get why you're so butthurt about unvotes, lmao.

    Leave a comment:


  • FictionJunction
    replied
    Re: TWG CXXII - Postgame

    Originally posted by dAnceguy117
    oh yeah, is posting after being insta'd supposed to be allowed? I feel like I've asked this question and had it answered before oops.

    unvoting is allowed by default on this site right? so the host would have to specify if they want to not allow unvoting? I don't see the issue there.
    host should specify, unvoting is a new thing here and it's stupid.

    Leave a comment:


  • Red Blaster
    replied
    Re: TWG CXXII - Postgame

    Speaking of next game, when is that likely to kick off?
    Whenever someone decides to host one?

    Leave a comment:


  • Vendetta21
    replied
    Re: TWG CXXII - Postgame

    Next post game I think we should all quote our best and worst plays/posts

    Leave a comment:


  • DaBackpack
    replied
    Re: TWG CXXII - Postgame

    Originally posted by James May
    I honestly didn't intend for that ;-; I was just irritated at town for that but ultimately its my fault and if I need to be penalized for that then so be it. Even if it was accidental.
    oh shoot I'm not mad or anything I promise
    I just think that this conversation should happen for future games, what happened with you was an unexpected consequence of deathposting which (this time) affected how the game played out

    Leave a comment:


  • Red Blaster
    replied
    Re: TWG CXXII - Postgame

    Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
    Funnygurl/RB quicktopic please
    Lol we didn't use qt.

    Leave a comment:


  • James May
    replied
    Re: TWG CXXII - Postgame

    Originally posted by Viccica
    Humans sucked and didn't deserve to win.


    James May I still luh u doe
    I luh u too~

    Leave a comment:


  • James May
    replied
    Re: TWG CXXII - Postgame

    Originally posted by DaBackpack
    what happened with James May essentially introduced outside information into the game

    like sure it's legal by the rules, but he honestly thought he was dead, made a death post saying he was a human, which was genuine enough to steer the lynch away from him
    I honestly didn't intend for that ;-; I was just irritated at town for that but ultimately its my fault and if I need to be penalized for that then so be it. Even if it was accidental.

    Leave a comment:


  • DarkManticoreX2
    replied
    Re: TWG CXXII - Postgame

    -.-

    Leave a comment:


  • YoshL
    replied
    Re: TWG CXXII - Postgame

    shit i didnt' even make a qt for them

    Leave a comment:


  • DarkManticoreX2
    replied
    Re: TWG CXXII - Postgame

    Funnygurl/RB quicktopic please

    Leave a comment:


  • DaBackpack
    replied
    Re: TWG CXXII - Postgame

    what happened with James May essentially introduced outside information into the game

    like sure it's legal by the rules, but he honestly thought he was dead, made a death post saying he was a human, which was genuine enough to steer the lynch away from him

    Leave a comment:


  • FictionJunction
    replied
    Re: TWG CXXII - Postgame

    I was talking about the impulse. He would have talked had he been insta'd

    Leave a comment:


  • DarkManticoreX2
    replied
    Re: TWG CXXII - Postgame

    There was no insta though.

    As much as I don't think the humans should have won this game, What James did was perfectly legal.

    Leave a comment:

Working...