TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Red Blaster
    Bridge Burner
    • Jun 2011
    • 2040

    #1696
    Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

    Fiction is always offline.
    Originally posted by hi19hi19
    edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
    Originally posted by choof
    hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
    what's a milky christmas :O

    Comment

    • FictionJunction
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2006
      • 3843

      #1697
      Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

      there's no roleblocker, wolves either forgot or chose not to kill
      Originally posted by j-rodd123
      wow

      Comment

      • FictionJunction
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2006
        • 3843

        #1698
        Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

        and I didn't send a PM last night because lol
        Originally posted by j-rodd123
        wow

        Comment

        • Red Blaster
          Bridge Burner
          • Jun 2011
          • 2040

          #1699
          Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

          Originally posted by FictionJunction
          and I didn't send a PM last night because lol
          Say whaaa..?
          Originally posted by hi19hi19
          edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
          Originally posted by choof
          hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
          what's a milky christmas :O

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #1700
            Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

            siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #1701
              Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

              thx fic, thx


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #1702
                Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                So who the fuck is a role? PLEASE COME OUT


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #1703
                  Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                  Fiction, why did you ask sunfan to guard you then?


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #1704
                    Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                    What are you?


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #1705
                      Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                      Like literally what the fuck


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • Red Blaster
                        Bridge Burner
                        • Jun 2011
                        • 2040

                        #1706
                        Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                        Idk at this point.
                        I just don't fucking know.
                        Originally posted by hi19hi19
                        edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                        Originally posted by choof
                        hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                        what's a milky christmas :O

                        Comment

                        • James May
                          FFR Player
                          • Oct 2012
                          • 3817

                          #1707
                          Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                          Originally posted by FictionJunction
                          there's no roleblocker, wolves either forgot or chose not to kill
                          ...that doesn't make any sense...

                          Originally posted by FictionJunction
                          and I didn't send a PM last night because lol
                          ...

                          Originally posted by Red Blaster
                          I'm curious to see James's reads
                          You already know who I think is THE wolf: Charu

                          Also, you guys are fools for not listening to me on the first day in regards to the DBP claim. Of course I started to doubt it on the Manti lynch but after that flip, should have listened to me >_>
                          bananas


                          Comment

                          • FictionJunction
                            FFR Player
                            • Nov 2006
                            • 3843

                            #1708
                            Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                            I'm a tracker
                            Originally posted by j-rodd123
                            wow

                            Comment

                            • FictionJunction
                              FFR Player
                              • Nov 2006
                              • 3843

                              #1709
                              Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                              james

                              in dire situations wolf will lean on the first thing he can

                              skipping a kill as a distraction makes perfect sense if you're a long-term thinker
                              Originally posted by j-rodd123
                              wow

                              Comment

                              • James May
                                FFR Player
                                • Oct 2012
                                • 3817

                                #1710
                                Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                                Originally posted by FictionJunction
                                james

                                in dire situations wolf will lean on the first thing he can

                                skipping a kill as a distraction makes perfect sense if you're a long-term thinker
                                Okay. But I'm not a wolf. Sorry
                                bananas


                                Comment

                                Working...