TWG CVI: Postgame

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DarkManticoreX2
    TWG Overlord
    • Apr 2005
    • 7355

    #31
    Re: TWG CVI: Postgame

    Didn't really expect the US though. Very well played game by them.

    Scotland coasted. /shrug
    AAA's = 800

    Originally posted by V
    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

    Comment

    • psychoangel691
      Retired Staff
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2004
      • 10438

      #32
      Re: TWG CVI: Postgame

      Originally posted by TWG Iran
      Germany should have died when france flipped as usurper nation.

      This post gave germany away:



      Why would france obsess over a nation's name like that? If france was the usurper trying to kill the head terrorist.
      I really think sunfan had no clue what he wanted to do. He was contantly jumping around. I thought for sure Gradiant was screwed once sunfan came out as usurper nation but fortunately for us no one picked up on it. Actually people started looking at me as possible main wolf after that.
      Originally posted by Charu
      My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
      Originally posted by DaBackpack
      also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
      Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
      Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

      Originally posted by hi19hi19
      yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

      Comment

      • DarkManticoreX2
        TWG Overlord
        • Apr 2005
        • 7355

        #33
        Re: TWG CVI: Postgame

        Originally posted by psychoangel691
        I really think sunfan had no clue what he wanted to do. He was contantly jumping around. I thought for sure Gradiant was screwed once sunfan came out as usurper nation but fortunately for us no one picked up on it. Actually people started looking at me as possible main wolf after that.
        I wanted to post the evidence about germany n3, but decided to hold it back because I thought it would get me killed. Got killed anyway.
        AAA's = 800

        Originally posted by V
        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

        Comment

        • psychoangel691
          Retired Staff
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2004
          • 10438

          #34
          Re: TWG CVI: Postgame

          Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
          I wanted to post the evidence about germany n3, but decided to hold it back because I thought it would get me killed. Got killed anyway.
          haha I decided that it would be best to kill you rather than one of the inactive people. It just seemed like if we killed an inactive that it would have to put suspicion on myself and Germany. I figured your kill could at least make it look like maybe you were right with England or something. At least you had had some activity and reads. I couldn't kill Egypt, she was on my side. That's basically how that happened.
          Originally posted by Charu
          My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
          Originally posted by DaBackpack
          also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
          Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
          Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

          Originally posted by hi19hi19
          yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

          Comment

          • Funnygurl555
            T-Force's Rival
            • Dec 2010
            • 1865

            #35
            Re: TWG CVI: Postgame

            I made this game too easy for you guys, lol.

            I got played so hard hmmm. I was expecting to get killed at night because people kept on saying I looked green. I should have realized that something was up when I was still alive...
            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
            is funny eaman?
            Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            GET DUNKED FUNNY
            (eaman is her name irl, friend)

            Comment

            • XelNya
              [Kaho]
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2012
              • 3369

              #36
              Re: TWG CVI: Postgame

              Originally posted by thesunfan
              XelNya: Welcome to TWG. You had rather impressive reads for your first game, much to my surprise. You had some honestly bad posts on the first day, but improved as the game went on. You were veeery quickly lynched Day Three, and I would've liked to have seen how you defended yourself. Play another game sometime.
              I got lynched so quick I couldn't do what I was going to do (I was also sleeping at the time...) Which I'll leave to myself for in case it happens again. That being said, it's not my style to really defend myself. I'm pretty used to be ignored so I usually don't bother. So while I had the chance to defend myself, I to a degree chose not to. You guys had them going hard enough anyways, I feel they'd have done it regardless.

              That being said, my huge suspicion was mostly because of the controlling personalities of the game. Kayla and you reallllllllly made it hard to argue which meant you wanted it to go a certain way, with all those nations dieing like that it made it kinda obvious, but being new to the game made me kinda shutter away from my blunt nature for good reason. I'm the most blunt user on the site. Posting this way would have had me guessed, new or not. My derogatory tone is pretty much a staple of my personality I had to avoid it.

              Next game I'll try to be more assertive I think.

              All this said, I appreciate the praise but I feel it's a tad undeserved. I consider it more dumb luck than anything. I look forward to the next one(s).

              Comment

              • T-Force
                Your world ends with you
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jan 2007
                • 4753

                #37
                Re: TWG CVI: Postgame

                Speaking from a spectator point of view, I totally called the US being a wolf. Well played by you, Kayla. Fun game to watch!
                That said, the guess-and-kill aspect kind of killed it. That should be tweaked next time an anon game is played.

                That said, I do want bring up something:
                Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                5b. Two IRL friends CANNOT play in the same game. Parties cannot have a Player-to-Player relationship, nor can they have a Host-to-Player relationship. There is a possibility of account sharing, whether allowed or not, and possibility of exchanging information outside of AIM/thread. "TasselFoot (7:59:32 PM): 2 IRL friends can't play in the same twg." If you have a problem with this rule, ask Tass yourself.
                Which only made this game slightly worse by having one be a red and the other a blue living in the same household. Luckily it didn't affect anything, buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut...
                Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

                Comment

                • psychoangel691
                  Retired Staff
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Dec 2004
                  • 10438

                  #38
                  Re: TWG CVI: Postgame

                  Originally posted by T-Force
                  Speaking from a spectator point of view, I totally called the US being a wolf. Well played by you, Kayla. Fun game to watch!
                  That said, the guess-and-kill aspect kind of killed it. That should be tweaked next time an anon game is played.

                  That said, I do want bring up something:


                  Which only made this game slightly worse by having one be a red and the other a blue living in the same household. Luckily it didn't affect anything, buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut...
                  We expressed in the twg chat that we both wanted to play and no one had an issue with it. People stated it had been done before and that those rules are a little outdated. We shared no information and wouldn't. Being anon made this even more solid. AJ wouldn't even admit to me when he was killed. I was like you were SK weren't you and he was like "no I'm still alive" lol. It wasn't until Jon was killed and came into the wolf chat that I knew that AJ was in fact killed.
                  Originally posted by Charu
                  My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                  Originally posted by DaBackpack
                  also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                  Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                  Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                  Originally posted by hi19hi19
                  yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                  Comment

                  • psychoangel691
                    Retired Staff
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Dec 2004
                    • 10438

                    #39
                    Re: TWG CVI: Postgame

                    w/e though I just wont play anymore if it's really a big deal. AJ's been really excited to play so if that's how it has to be then it is what it is. I'll let him play and do something else.
                    Originally posted by Charu
                    My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                    Originally posted by DaBackpack
                    also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                    Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                    Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                    Originally posted by hi19hi19
                    yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                    Comment

                    • Tps222
                      FFR Player
                      • Nov 2004
                      • 6169

                      #40
                      Re: TWG CVI: Postgame

                      don't drop the mic on us after a great performance like that!

                      those rules were created in a different era of TWG; it was taken way too seriously back then. The honor system has been in place here and respected for a decent amount of time now.

                      The more people who want to play the better.

                      Comment

                      • T-Force
                        Your world ends with you
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 4753

                        #41
                        Re: TWG CVI: Postgame

                        Dude, after that game, I should hope you won't stop playing, Kayla. I really want to get into a game with you, haha.

                        And thanks for the clarification. It was something that had confused me and I wanted to bring it up.
                        Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

                        Comment

                        • Xiz
                          TWG Chaos
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2012
                          • 3399

                          #42
                          Re: TWG CVI: Postgame

                          Okay I have some time, so it's about time I post my thoughts on everything... I'll be short and to the point.



                          - I really enjoyed hosting this game, I hope you all enjoyed it. I wanted to boost player activity in the way I set up this game, seemed like it kinda worked.

                          - As Emerald brought up, yes that auto-kill mechanic was kinda broken. However, it was hilarious to see. Also, quick games are not always a bad thing.

                          - In regards to the 2 people in the same household rule, I think it's appropriate to adjust that rule. As TPS said, it's a bit more relaxed now and I have no problem letting that rule slide. Also, the Anon factor really did help with that.

                          - In regards to mod-killing Velo, I really hated doing that. They were mistakes, and the problem was even though it was an accident, it still really messed with the game mechanics...

                          - I'd like to push a new rule effective next game.

                          AFK out of 1 game (for whatever reason) = 2 game ban penalty (or 2 game sub requirement)
                          AFK out of 2 games = 4 game ban penalty


                          ...something along those lines. I don't want to be the only voice in this, but this NEEDS to be a rule for next game please. Like Afro said it perfectly, if you might not be able to play, DON'T SIGN UP AT ALL.
                          Last edited by Xiz; 01-29-2014, 01:01 AM.

                          Comment

                          • Afrobean
                            Admiral in the Red Army
                            • Dec 2003
                            • 13262

                            #43
                            Re: TWG CVI: Postgame

                            I don't think the rule about real-life folk playing together needs to be thrown out or even changed. It's not "outdated"; it's perfectly valid, ESPECIALLY when no out-of-thread communication is allowed. Obviously the honor system can work for it still, so I'm not saying it can't work. I've even played in games alongside people I know in real life. However, the rule should stand and each host should be responsible for making the choice of whether they want to allow it or not.

                            Comment

                            • Xiz
                              TWG Chaos
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Feb 2012
                              • 3399

                              #44
                              Re: TWG CVI: Postgame

                              Oh, also at this time I would like to dedicate a picture to a few people in regards to how they played.



                              France




                              Canada




                              Greece




                              Israel




                              South Korea



                              Comment

                              • Velocity
                                Doing the wrong thing the right way since 2010.
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Administrator
                                • Jul 2007
                                • 1821

                                #45
                                Re: TWG CVI: Postgame

                                Originally posted by thesunfan
                                Velocity: Don't cheat plz. 3 rules broken Day One is pretty hilarious though.
                                I figured I'd discover all the things I'm not supposed on the first go as to avoid them in the future.

                                It was still a terrible idea.
                                opps.

                                Originally posted by Xiz
                                - In regards to mod-killing Velo, I really hated doing that. They were mistakes, and the problem was even though it was an accident, it still really messed with the game mechanics...
                                Sure ya did. I am sorry for messed up on my first game though, wished I could have made it till the end.

                                Originally posted by Xiz
                                Greece


                                #worth

                                Comment

                                Working...