TWG CVI: Postgame

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
    nobody fiffers anymore.
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2006
    • 2440

    #61
    Re: TWG CVI: Postgame

    I'm going to try to host a JK9++. Also, I'm going to post that Community Initiative Project thread sometime later today, which includes my proposed revamp for Host Signups.
    So, everyone, but especially @Xiz because you're the one who's going to be posting signups laters, be sure to come in and discuss when that gets made so you can give your input and ask questions.
    ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

    Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

    Comment

    • Tps222
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2004
      • 6169

      #62
      Re: TWG CVI: Postgame

      2 simultaneous games is probably not a good idea unless we have a signup thread that gets filled to near double capacity.

      I just don't want it to be stretched thin like that and then have to deal with afk replacement nonsense and have one game fall apart, when a huge game could have worked better.

      Comment

      • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
        nobody fiffers anymore.
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2006
        • 2440

        #63
        Re: TWG CVI: Postgame

        Oh yeah, and the game was pretty exciting to watch too. Although with the wolves massacring all the power roles so early, I'm not surprised by the end result.

        Gonna be late for class >.<
        ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

        Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

        Comment

        • DarkManticoreX2
          TWG Overlord
          • Apr 2005
          • 7355

          #64
          Re: TWG CVI: Postgame

          Originally posted by Tps222
          2 simultaneous games is probably not a good idea unless we have a signup thread that gets filled to near double capacity.

          I just don't want it to be stretched thin like that and then have to deal with afk replacement nonsense and have one game fall apart, when a huge game could have worked better.
          I'm attempting to figure that out here.

          Please travel over there real fast and post/vote.
          AAA's = 800

          Originally posted by V
          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

          Comment

          • yo man im awesome
            soleil ardent
            FFR Simfile Author
            • May 2007
            • 6514

            #65
            Re: TWG CVI: Postgame

            Also, I'd like to point out that I really liked how Xiz kept both the Thread and the Skype Chat completely up to date. We should try to keep it like that as well.

            Originally posted by choof
            you double dad loving dipshit
            Originally posted by t-rogdor
            dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
            Originally posted by smartdude1212
            I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

            Comment

            • mellonxcollie
              Sectional Moderator
              Sectional Moderator
              • Dec 2006
              • 1303

              #66
              Re: TWG CVI: Postgame

              Originally posted by yo man im awesome
              Also, I'd like to point out that I really liked how Xiz kept both the Thread and the Skype Chat completely up to date. We should try to keep it like that as well.
              yes yes yes yes! Xiz was an excellent host. He updated the first page of the thread, posted vote counts regularly and let us know if he was going to be AFK or unable to do something. He also tried very hard to get replacements and keep the game going. I think future hosts could learn from his example, great job Xiz!
              Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

              Comment

              • thesunfan
                Role Tide
                Sectional Moderator
                • May 2011
                • 10859

                #67
                Re: TWG CVI: Postgame

                Yeah, attacking wolves can completely be a good strat if you're a wolf. Look at how my reads threw off Funnygurl and FontSize.

                But yeah, I felt really, really sneaky while I was alive, then I went back after I was dead an re-read a lot of my posts. I don't even know how I lasted as long as I did, and I will give props to Afro and Emerald for smelling out an obvious noob wolf. That being said, I wouldn't call Kayla "THE Wolf of this game" or anything, as Jake did a really nice job staying utr.

                Also, I do agree with Manti, you guys really should've picked up on Germany being MW after I flipped. Still, was a good game to watch, maybe I'll do a better job of hiding my fangs next wolf game.

                On a side note, I *COMPLETELY* hate the idea of a usurper role. While my play did split up the wolves, its only because Velo and Mikeh shared PMs to figure out I was the usurper, and that caused a great divide amongst us. The only times I said I was going to kill you Kayla, they were jokes, you were my biggest asset lol. That being said, we were talking about killing off UF, and right as we started doing so, he came in, said he was going out of town, and he got replaced hehe. But the division that the presence of a usurper provides to the wolf team is kind of silly in my opinion.

                Only problem I have with Kayla and AJ playing is that you shouldn't have asked AJ if he was dead, Kayla. No OOT commnication means no OOT communication.

                FINALLY, I actually completely agree with Afro regarding replacements. Maaaaybe you could issue a warning if its a first-time offense, but he pretty much hit the nail on the head for me.
                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                Originally posted by star-crossed
                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                Comment

                • psychoangel691
                  Retired Staff
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Dec 2004
                  • 10438

                  #68
                  Re: TWG CVI: Postgame

                  Originally posted by thesunfan
                  Only problem I have with Kayla and AJ playing is that you shouldn't have asked AJ if he was dead, Kayla. No OOT commnication means no OOT communication.
                  Yes it slipped out because I was just like oh shit that was you kinda thing. I didn't like intentionally ask for information purposes or something. Like you know how when something hits you sometimes it just flows out? It was like that. Plus as I mentioned he did not tell me he was dead anyway.
                  Originally posted by Charu
                  My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                  Originally posted by DaBackpack
                  also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                  Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                  Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                  Originally posted by hi19hi19
                  yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                  Comment

                  • Xiz
                    TWG Chaos
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Feb 2012
                    • 3399

                    #69
                    Re: TWG CVI: Postgame

                    I'm glad others enjoyed the game ^^

                    Also thank you to the people who kept the game going even though it could have very well died off. Mad props to you.

                    Comment

                    • FoJaR
                      The Worst
                      • Nov 2005
                      • 2816

                      #70
                      Re: TWG CVI: Postgame

                      yeah it's nice when players dont give up half way through.

                      Comment

                      • psychoangel691
                        Retired Staff
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2004
                        • 10438

                        #71
                        Re: TWG CVI: Postgame

                        Xiz told me he was considering calling the game when two more people needed replacing and I was like nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
                        Originally posted by Charu
                        My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                        Originally posted by DaBackpack
                        also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                        Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                        Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                        Originally posted by hi19hi19
                        yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                        Comment

                        • MeaCulpa
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 841

                          #72
                          Re: TWG CVI: Postgame

                          I knew it would be an uphill battle being a green replacement, but I had been following the game for a while and couldn't see it die because of inactivity.

                          Comment

                          • thesunfan
                            Role Tide
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • May 2011
                            • 10859

                            #73
                            Re: TWG CVI: Postgame

                            If you replaced Russia, you should've been a blue replacement? albeit, they were a one-shot and it was used up after Night One, but you were a blue replacement, assuming I'm not missing something.
                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                            Originally posted by star-crossed
                            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                            Comment

                            • MeaCulpa
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jan 2007
                              • 841

                              #74
                              Re: TWG CVI: Postgame

                              Oh yeah, I consider myself green because my power was already gone after Spain seer'd Russia night 1.

                              Comment

                              • dAnceguy117
                                new hand moves = dab
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2002
                                • 10103

                                #75
                                Re: TWG CVI: Postgame




                                props to Xiz for the hosting effort. flawless. using the flags for vote tallies was a nice touch. I was so sad when I couldn't see how many votes I had when I checked on my phone because I had images turned off, but that would be my own problem. and what a problem it was.

                                Comment

                                Working...