TWG XCVI: The Challenge Board

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • pokelda
    ⁽ ´ཀ`⁾
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jun 2006
    • 3878

    #121
    Re: TWG XCVI: The Challenge Board

    He's the red baron

    Comment

    • Netjet!
      Sic itur ad astra
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jan 2008
      • 4701

      #122
      Re: TWG XCVI: The Challenge Board

      I keep getting YoshL and Zoshi mixed up when you guys post, stahp
      RIP Steve Van Ness <3

      Comment

      • Tps222
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2004
        • 6169

        #123
        Re: TWG XCVI: The Challenge Board

        everyone is secretly the red baron.

        Comment

        • Vote For Courtney!
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2013
          • 63

          #124
          Re: TWG XCVI: The Challenge Board

          Sauce is the red baron.
          "A letter from Greece is quite the number in Rome."

          Comment

          • Sage of the Forest
            FFR Player
            • Feb 2013
            • 94

            #125
            Re: TWG XCVI: The Challenge Board

            Guys guys
            it's not the red baron
            it's the bloody baron.
            :VVVVV

            Comment

            • Sage of the Forest
              FFR Player
              • Feb 2013
              • 94

              #126
              Re: TWG XCVI: The Challenge Board

              Also, Zoshi, you're not blue, so of course I had to claim!~

              Comment

              • Sage of the Forest
                FFR Player
                • Feb 2013
                • 94

                #127
                Re: TWG XCVI: The Challenge Board

                Also, Sauce is obviously red. He's sauce. :badum-bum kush:

                Comment

                • Vendetta21
                  Sectional Moderator
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 2745

                  #128
                  Re: TWG XCVI: The Challenge Board

                  This is a dead and directionless game. I am going tree stump for the rest of the game.

                  Comment

                  • Sage of the Forest
                    FFR Player
                    • Feb 2013
                    • 94

                    #129
                    Re: TWG XCVI: The Challenge Board

                    It's dead and directionless because nobody besides myself has claimed openly yet, and most of the juicy stuff is going on behind the scenes, through PMs & the IRC.

                    Comment

                    • pokelda
                      ⁽ ´ཀ`⁾
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jun 2006
                      • 3878

                      #130
                      Re: TWG XCVI: The Challenge Board

                      What IRC. I wasn't aware of any IRC.

                      Comment

                      • Sage of the Forest
                        FFR Player
                        • Feb 2013
                        • 94

                        #131
                        Re: TWG XCVI: The Challenge Board

                        Wait, what's the chatroom here then, if it's not an IRC?
                        Whatevs, the point is most stuff is probs happening behind the scenes.

                        Comment

                        • James May
                          FFR Player
                          • Oct 2012
                          • 3817

                          #132
                          Re: TWG XCVI: The Challenge Board

                          Originally posted by Sage of the Forest
                          Wait, what's the chatroom here then, if it's not an IRC?
                          Whatevs, the point is most stuff is probs happening behind the scenes.
                          AIM silly xd
                          bananas


                          Comment

                          • FoJaR
                            The Worst
                            • Nov 2005
                            • 2816

                            #133
                            Re: TWG XCVI: The Challenge Board

                            V is a liar.

                            if that were true you would have come to me privately, which leads me to the conclusion that you need to die a swift and painful death.

                            the problem with this game is that it's 100% luck and 0% skill and also 10% skill.

                            i can be sure that V must die.

                            [vote]V[/vote]

                            V

                            Comment

                            • Vote For Courtney!
                              FFR Player
                              • Jan 2013
                              • 63

                              #134
                              Re: TWG XCVI: The Challenge Board

                              Originally posted by FoJaR
                              V is a liar.

                              if that were true you would have come to me privately, which leads me to the conclusion that you need to die a swift and painful death.

                              the problem with this game is that it's 100% luck and 0% skill and also 10% skill.

                              i can be sure that V must die.

                              [vote]V[/vote]

                              V
                              False.

                              It requires deception and trickery and a strategic mindset. Just like all TWG games.
                              "A letter from Greece is quite the number in Rome."

                              Comment

                              • Zoshi
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2013
                                • 144

                                #135
                                Re: TWG XCVI: The Challenge Board

                                No, I aint blue. Lol.

                                Sage, you should read the thread more, I claimed blue.

                                V, Sage and Danceguy all claimed blue to me.

                                V is the wizard Dance is the knight Sage is the baron.
                                Apparantly.


                                I'm actually red

                                You should claim to me this time because if I say, hey, I wasn't red then I'll be pretty much screwed with a red team and a blue team going for me. I'll also have a small chance of finding my actual team if I'm faking this one.

                                Comment

                                Working...