TWG XCVI: The Challenge Board

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Sage of the Forest
    FFR Player
    • Feb 2013
    • 94

    #286
    Re: TWG XCVI: The Challenge Board

    Anyone who votes for Courtney again will die.

    Failure to comply will end in termination.

    YOUR termination.

    Comment

    • Netjet!
      Sic itur ad astra
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jan 2008
      • 4701

      #287
      Re: TWG XCVI: The Challenge Board

      Originally posted by Sage of the Forest
      Anyone who votes for Courtney again will die.

      Failure to comply will end in termination.

      YOUR termination.
      RIP Steve Van Ness <3

      Comment

      • Vote For Courtney!
        FFR Player
        • Jan 2013
        • 63

        #288
        Re: TWG XCVI: The Challenge Board

        I'm willing to spare Net Jet just for that gif.

        Good job, Net Jet.
        "A letter from Greece is quite the number in Rome."

        Comment

        • DarkManticoreX2
          TWG Overlord
          • Apr 2005
          • 7355

          #289
          Re: TWG XCVI: The Challenge Board

          Originally posted by James May
          I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack~
          Not for looooooooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnngggggggggg~

          RIP James May
          AAA's = 800

          Originally posted by V
          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

          Comment

          • Netjet!
            Sic itur ad astra
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jan 2008
            • 4701

            #290
            Re: TWG XCVI: The Challenge Board

            RIP Steve Van Ness <3

            Comment

            • Vote For Courtney!
              FFR Player
              • Jan 2013
              • 63

              #291
              Re: TWG XCVI: The Challenge Board

              Hey James, do you know what you are?
              "A letter from Greece is quite the number in Rome."

              Comment

              • DarkManticoreX2
                TWG Overlord
                • Apr 2005
                • 7355

                #292
                Re: TWG XCVI: The Challenge Board

                dead?
                AAA's = 800

                Originally posted by V
                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                Comment

                • DarkManticoreX2
                  TWG Overlord
                  • Apr 2005
                  • 7355

                  #293
                  Re: TWG XCVI: The Challenge Board

                  bazinga!
                  AAA's = 800

                  Originally posted by V
                  Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                  Comment

                  • Vote For Courtney!
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2013
                    • 63

                    #294
                    Re: TWG XCVI: The Challenge Board

                    Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                    dead?
                    Not exactly buiuuuut.

                    You ARE the weakest link.

                    Goodbye! ~<3
                    "A letter from Greece is quite the number in Rome."

                    Comment

                    • DarkManticoreX2
                      TWG Overlord
                      • Apr 2005
                      • 7355

                      #295
                      Re: TWG XCVI: The Challenge Board

                      Courtney, AIM?
                      AAA's = 800

                      Originally posted by V
                      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                      Comment

                      • Netjet!
                        Sic itur ad astra
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jan 2008
                        • 4701

                        #296
                        Re: TWG XCVI: The Challenge Board

                        RIP Steve Van Ness <3

                        Comment

                        • Vote For Courtney!
                          FFR Player
                          • Jan 2013
                          • 63

                          #297
                          Re: TWG XCVI: The Challenge Board

                          Do it live!
                          "A letter from Greece is quite the number in Rome."

                          Comment

                          • Sage of the Forest
                            FFR Player
                            • Feb 2013
                            • 94

                            #298
                            Re: TWG XCVI: The Challenge Board

                            EVERYONE SHOULD CLIMB ABOARD THE LYNCH TRAIN AND HANG JAMES FROM A TREE.

                            Apparently we used to do that in 'MURICA. ♂

                            Comment

                            • James May
                              FFR Player
                              • Oct 2012
                              • 3817

                              #299
                              Re: TWG XCVI: The Challenge Board

                              lmao you guys are a bunch of idiots blue team.
                              bananas


                              Comment

                              • James May
                                FFR Player
                                • Oct 2012
                                • 3817

                                #300
                                Re: TWG XCVI: The Challenge Board

                                You're just mad that I figured out your team and role.

                                #madcuzbad
                                bananas


                                Comment

                                Working...