TWG XCVI: The Challenge Board

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • James May
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2012
    • 3817

    #301
    Re: TWG XCVI: The Challenge Board

    And thus you're like "oh shit james found out WE MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUST KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILL HIM! KILL HIM WITH FIRE !!"

    Wouldn't be surprised if your plan backfired Manti.
    bananas


    Comment

    • DarkManticoreX2
      TWG Overlord
      • Apr 2005
      • 7355

      #302
      Re: TWG XCVI: The Challenge Board

      Which plan?
      AAA's = 800

      Originally posted by V
      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

      Comment

      • James May
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2012
        • 3817

        #303
        Re: TWG XCVI: The Challenge Board

        Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
        Which plan?
        Oh you know what plan Manti

        Why else would you guys want to lynch me?
        bananas


        Comment

        • YoshL
          Celestial Harbor
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          • Aug 2008
          • 6156

          #304
          Re: TWG XCVI: The Challenge Board

          http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...Plan_Bsk81127/


          this plan (Kappa)


          Originally posted by Charu
          Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

          Comment

          • James May
            FFR Player
            • Oct 2012
            • 3817

            #305
            Re: TWG XCVI: The Challenge Board

            Originally posted by Vote For Courtney!
            Shut up, James, or you're not going to have my goodnight kiss!
            someone's maddo
            bananas


            Comment

            • Krauthammer
              FFR Player
              • May 2012
              • 362

              #306
              Re: TWG XCVI: The Challenge Board

              DAY 3 HAS ENDED IN INSTA

              The following players has met a gruesome death:

              James May

              PLAYERS LIST

              1. DarkManticoreX2
              2. Zoshi
              3. Vendetta21
              4. yo man im awesome
              5. Viccica
              6. Sage of the Forest
              7. Tps222 PHANTOM X1
              8. NetJet! PHANTOM X1
              9. YoshL
              10. dAnceguy117
              11. James May
              12. FoJaR
              13. travman301
              14. pokelda PHANTOM X1
              15. Vote For Courtney!
              16. CharlesClaythorne

              CHALLENGE BOARD

              " />

              Night 4 has started

              Night 4 ends Thursday 27th, 10:00 AM EST
              Last edited by Krauthammer; 06-26-2013, 05:01 PM.

              Comment

              • YoshL
                Celestial Harbor
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                • Aug 2008
                • 6156

                #307
                Re: TWG XCVI: The Challenge Board

                o...


                Originally posted by Charu
                Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                Comment

                • Vote For Courtney!
                  FFR Player
                  • Jan 2013
                  • 63

                  #308
                  Re: TWG XCVI: The Challenge Board

                  I want in on this plan...Manti how could you leave me out!!!
                  "A letter from Greece is quite the number in Rome."

                  Comment

                  • DarkManticoreX2
                    TWG Overlord
                    • Apr 2005
                    • 7355

                    #309
                    Re: TWG XCVI: The Challenge Board

                    Originally posted by James May
                    someone's maddo
                    ...
                    AAA's = 800

                    Originally posted by V
                    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                    Comment

                    • YoshL
                      Celestial Harbor
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Aug 2008
                      • 6156

                      #310
                      Re: TWG XCVI: The Challenge Board

                      Dear mom and dad i'm doing fine
                      you guys are on my mind
                      you asked me what i wanted to be
                      and now i think the answer is plain to see
                      I WANNA BE FAMOUS

                      NANANANANANAAAANANANANANAAANANANANANANAAAA
                      I WANNA BE
                      I WANNA BE
                      I WANNA BE FAMOUSSSS

                      *whistles*

                      (tonight gon' be interesitng)


                      Originally posted by Charu
                      Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                      Comment

                      • Zoshi
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2013
                        • 144

                        #311
                        Re: TWG XCVI: The Challenge Board

                        Si. I aint gonna be dying alone tonight.

                        Comment

                        • DarkManticoreX2
                          TWG Overlord
                          • Apr 2005
                          • 7355

                          #312
                          Re: TWG XCVI: The Challenge Board

                          Killing spree!
                          AAA's = 800

                          Originally posted by V
                          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                          Comment

                          • DarkManticoreX2
                            TWG Overlord
                            • Apr 2005
                            • 7355

                            #313
                            Re: TWG XCVI: The Challenge Board

                            48 hour night phase?
                            AAA's = 800

                            Originally posted by V
                            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                            Comment

                            • YoshL
                              Celestial Harbor
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Aug 2008
                              • 6156

                              #314
                              Re: TWG XCVI: The Challenge Board

                              yeah idk *shrug*


                              Originally posted by Charu
                              Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                              Comment

                              • Krauthammer
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2012
                                • 362

                                #315
                                Re: TWG XCVI: The Challenge Board

                                Oh damn! I hadn't noticed I put Friday!

                                I mean Thursday.

                                Comment

                                Working...