TWG XCVI: The Challenge Board

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Zoshi
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2013
    • 144

    #346
    Re: TWG XCVI: The Challenge Board

    Sage! :O

    How dare you!? We had a little alliance going on! You're not allowed to kill me!

    I knew I couldn't trust you.

    Manti

    Comment

    • DarkManticoreX2
      TWG Overlord
      • Apr 2005
      • 7355

      #347
      Re: TWG XCVI: The Challenge Board

      I roll my eyes with your futile attempts to lynch me with 3 or 4 votes.
      AAA's = 800

      Originally posted by V
      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

      Comment

      • YoshL
        Celestial Harbor
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        • Aug 2008
        • 6156

        #348
        Re: TWG XCVI: The Challenge Board

        m night shyamalan. never forget manti.
        m night shyamalan.


        Originally posted by Charu
        Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

        Comment

        • Vote For Courtney!
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2013
          • 63

          #349
          Re: TWG XCVI: The Challenge Board

          Die, Yoshi!

          And I'm my favorite color. I've already disclosed that.
          "A letter from Greece is quite the number in Rome."

          Comment

          • Zoshi
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2013
            • 144

            #350
            Re: TWG XCVI: The Challenge Board

            His favourite colour is green.

            Why do you think changed his GREEN avatar and sig ?!?!

            Comment

            • Vote For Courtney!
              FFR Player
              • Jan 2013
              • 63

              #351
              Re: TWG XCVI: The Challenge Board

              My favorite color is Teal, bitches.
              "A letter from Greece is quite the number in Rome."

              Comment

              • DarkManticoreX2
                TWG Overlord
                • Apr 2005
                • 7355

                #352
                Re: TWG XCVI: The Challenge Board

                Yep I'm eating red Yoshi tonight.
                AAA's = 800

                Originally posted by V
                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                Comment

                • YoshL
                  Celestial Harbor
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Aug 2008
                  • 6156

                  #353
                  Re: TWG XCVI: The Challenge Board

                  Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                  Yep I'm eating red Yoshi tonight.
                  lmfao no you're not


                  Originally posted by Charu
                  Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                  Comment

                  • Vote For Courtney!
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2013
                    • 63

                    #354
                    Re: TWG XCVI: The Challenge Board

                    Is dancer an even aware he's revived? It might've been unnecessary to revive him actually.
                    "A letter from Greece is quite the number in Rome."

                    Comment

                    • YoshL
                      Celestial Harbor
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Aug 2008
                      • 6156

                      #355
                      Re: TWG XCVI: The Challenge Board

                      in any case, still happy about what i got accomplished throughout this game lol
                      man, it'd been great to see purple baron james may's third coming


                      Originally posted by Charu
                      Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                      Comment

                      • DarkManticoreX2
                        TWG Overlord
                        • Apr 2005
                        • 7355

                        #356
                        Re: TWG XCVI: The Challenge Board

                        Originally posted by YoshL
                        in any case, still happy about what i got accomplished throughout this game lol
                        man, it'd been great to see purple baron james may's third coming
                        and going lol.
                        AAA's = 800

                        Originally posted by V
                        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                        Comment

                        • Vote For Courtney!
                          FFR Player
                          • Jan 2013
                          • 63

                          #357
                          Re: TWG XCVI: The Challenge Board

                          I just want to say for the record that...


                          TDA >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> TDI and that is defiantly an unpopular opinion.

                          TDWT and TDRI can suck my dick.

                          Also I like eggs.
                          "A letter from Greece is quite the number in Rome."

                          Comment

                          • YoshL
                            Celestial Harbor
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Aug 2008
                            • 6156

                            #358
                            Re: TWG XCVI: The Challenge Board

                            i'll poop out some eggs and give them to you if you don't vote for me <3


                            Originally posted by Charu
                            Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                            Comment

                            • YoshL
                              Celestial Harbor
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Aug 2008
                              • 6156

                              #359
                              Re: TWG XCVI: The Challenge Board

                              here, one for each team even


                              Originally posted by Charu
                              Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                              Comment

                              • Vote For Courtney!
                                FFR Player
                                • Jan 2013
                                • 63

                                #360
                                Re: TWG XCVI: The Challenge Board

                                Sauce
                                "A letter from Greece is quite the number in Rome."

                                Comment

                                Working...