TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Hakulyte
    aka Haku
    • Jul 2005
    • 4697

    #1621
    Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]

    I think Raeko needs to calm the down with the T-Force posts.

    Comment

    • fatfuck42
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2016
      • 7

      #1622
      Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]

      Originally posted by the sun fan
      I'm like 99% sure its plop fwiw

      I was not going to mention very much but I think you guys are very set on me so it doesn't really hurt anything to say as much
      I think if sunfan was town and he was 99% sure I was a wolf and he knew we were set on lynching him tomorrow, he probably wouldn't take the defeatest "I was not going to mention it very much" approach. I think he'd be fighting back.

      Comment

      • TWGma
        FFR Player
        • May 2017
        • 3

        #1623
        Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]

        Originally posted by Charu
        Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
        Why are you fucking pockets again?
        Originally posted by Celirra
        i like tforce more than you

        Comment

        • mellon_collie
          FFR Player
          • May 2017
          • 156

          #1624
          Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]

          Originally posted by Hakulyte
          @Raeko

          It's F3. I'm dead. Sunfan/Plop voted each others. What do you do ?

          Comment

          • Hakulyte
            aka Haku
            • Jul 2005
            • 4697

            #1625
            Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]

            Comment

            • mellon_collie
              FFR Player
              • May 2017
              • 156

              #1626
              Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]

              nah it's pretty clear I think it's sunfan so yeah

              Comment

              • Hakulyte
                aka Haku
                • Jul 2005
                • 4697

                #1627
                Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]

                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                nah it's pretty clear I think it's sunfan so yeah
                Yeah, but Sunfan is town.

                Comment

                • mellon_collie
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2017
                  • 156

                  #1628
                  Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]

                  Originally posted by Hakulyte
                  Yeah, but Sunfan is town.
                  wat

                  Comment

                  • Hakulyte
                    aka Haku
                    • Jul 2005
                    • 4697

                    #1629
                    Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]

                    I'm just wondering how convinced you are because I'm worried you have second thoughts.

                    Comment

                    • Hakulyte
                      aka Haku
                      • Jul 2005
                      • 4697

                      #1630
                      Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]

                      I remember you asking me about Plop earlier in this game. That's why.

                      Comment

                      • the sun fan
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2017
                        • 658

                        #1631
                        Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]

                        Originally posted by fatfuck42
                        I think if sunfan was town and he was 99% sure I was a wolf and he knew we were set on lynching him tomorrow, he probably wouldn't take the defeatest "I was not going to mention it very much" approach. I think he'd be fighting back.
                        I was going to mention it tomorrow
                        its bad form to talk about what you're going to do in f3 before it happens
                        probably just doesn't matter now anymore
                        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                        Comment

                        • mellon_collie
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2017
                          • 156

                          #1632
                          Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]

                          Originally posted by Hakulyte
                          I'm just wondering how convinced you are because I'm worried you have second thoughts.
                          no I'm pretty convinced

                          our dead seer thought it was sunfan, plop defended FFA hard

                          Comment

                          • the sun fan
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2017
                            • 658

                            #1633
                            Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]

                            Originally posted by mellon_collie
                            no I'm pretty convinced

                            our dead seer thought it was sunfan, plop defended FFA hard
                            she specifically said don't be so sure that its sunfan
                            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                            Comment

                            • the sun fan
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2017
                              • 658

                              #1634
                              Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]

                              reminder that plop was busing in mylo in my most recent mystery game
                              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                              Comment

                              • Hakulyte
                                aka Haku
                                • Jul 2005
                                • 4697

                                #1635
                                Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]

                                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                                no I'm pretty convinced

                                our dead seer thought it was sunfan, plop defended FFA hard
                                Ok, but why would a wolf not help the seer here considering they play to win F3 ?

                                Comment

                                Working...