TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • TWGma
    FFR Player
    • May 2017
    • 3

    #1591
    Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]

    Originally posted by Charu
    Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
    Why are you fucking pockets again?
    Originally posted by Celirra
    i like tforce more than you

    Comment

    • mellon_collie
      FFR Player
      • May 2017
      • 156

      #1592
      Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]

      Originally posted by fatfuck42
      Would it be rude to hammer twgma now and not let sunfan get a chance to weigh in?
      norp

      Comment

      • fatfuck42
        FFR Player
        • Jan 2016
        • 7

        #1593
        Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]

        twgma

        Comment

        • fatfuck42
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2016
          • 7

          #1594
          Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]

          Comment

          • Hakulyte
            aka Haku
            • Jul 2005
            • 4697

            #1595
            Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]

            Oh cmon, I wanted to hear Sunfan say something.

            Comment

            • mellon_collie
              FFR Player
              • May 2017
              • 156

              #1596
              Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]

              Originally posted by Hakulyte
              Oh cmon, I wanted to hear Sunfan say something.
              "im a wolf blah blah blah"


              there you go

              Comment

              • Hakulyte
                aka Haku
                • Jul 2005
                • 4697

                #1597
                Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]

                I kind of want to see if I overlooked something because I keep doing that every game.

                Comment

                • mellon_collie
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2017
                  • 156

                  #1598
                  Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]

                  also, creepy Tenmouldy!!! get outta here with your grandpa videos

                  Comment

                  • TWGma
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2017
                    • 3

                    #1599
                    Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]



                    God, Twitter is great.
                    Originally posted by Charu
                    Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                    Why are you fucking pockets again?
                    Originally posted by Celirra
                    i like tforce more than you

                    Comment

                    • fatfuck42
                      FFR Player
                      • Jan 2016
                      • 7

                      #1600
                      Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]

                      Originally posted by Hakulyte
                      I kind of want to see if I overlooked something because I keep doing that every game.
                      Like you said, I don't wanna overthink things.

                      Comment

                      • fatfuck42
                        FFR Player
                        • Jan 2016
                        • 7

                        #1601
                        Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]

                        Originally posted by mellon_collie
                        also, creepy Tenmouldy!!! get outta here with your grandpa videos
                        lol, here's a more touching quote instead:

                        Comment

                        • fatfuck42
                          FFR Player
                          • Jan 2016
                          • 7

                          #1602
                          Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]

                          Originally posted by TWGma


                          God, Twitter is great.
                          lol, where are you finding all these?

                          Comment

                          • Hakulyte
                            aka Haku
                            • Jul 2005
                            • 4697

                            #1603
                            Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]

                            I think TWGma is town.

                            All these pics must be part of a complex puzzle orchestrated by Zero.

                            Comment

                            • mellon_collie
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2017
                              • 156

                              #1604
                              Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]

                              I'm a lesbiab for Clover ngl

                              Comment

                              • TWGma
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2017
                                • 3

                                #1605
                                Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]

                                Originally posted by Charu
                                Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                                Why are you fucking pockets again?
                                Originally posted by Celirra
                                i like tforce more than you

                                Comment

                                Working...