TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Hakulyte
    aka Haku
    • Jul 2005
    • 4697

    #1561
    Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]

    Originally posted by fatfuck42
    Oh wait, I see what Haku's saying.

    But this is mylo/lylo, is it not? 3:2, if we mislynch it's 2:2 and gameover. So really, it's better to take it to the final 3 by lynching twgma then having one more candidate removed from the pool.
    What I'm saying is that we can do the F3 in the F5 because we know TWGma is wolfing because there's only 2 town PRs in the game.

    Comment

    • mellon_collie
      FFR Player
      • May 2017
      • 156

      #1562
      Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]

      Originally posted by fatfuck42
      Also sunfan. You coming in with the vote has me a bit paranoid, but I'm still betting on it being sunfan. I'll iso both of you before f3 just to be certain, of course.
      paranoid that I want to just kill my partner immediately...?

      Comment

      • fatfuck42
        FFR Player
        • Jan 2016
        • 7

        #1563
        Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]

        Originally posted by Hakulyte
        What I'm saying is that we can do the F3 in the F5 because we know TWGma is wolfing because there's only 2 town PRs in the game.
        But it's not really F3 here, it's F4.

        Comment

        • Hakulyte
          aka Haku
          • Jul 2005
          • 4697

          #1564
          Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]

          Originally posted by fatfuck42
          But it's not really F3 here, it's F4.
          I mean, if really need to see my flip first go ahead and lynch TWGma later this phase.

          I just think this is an interesting exercise to check if town locked the game.

          Comment

          • fatfuck42
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2016
            • 7

            #1565
            Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]

            Originally posted by mellon_collie
            paranoid that I want to just kill my partner immediately...?
            More so rushing the day phase. Like, this is just devil's advocate, but if you were a wolf, you would know I'm deadset on sunfan and would want to expedite this phase so that sunfan doesn't have an opportunity to sway me.

            Or if Haku's a wolf, he'd want to lynch outside of twgma because he knows him, someone who got green checked, being brought to f3 would probably just never happen.

            Comment

            • TWGma
              FFR Player
              • May 2017
              • 3

              #1566
              Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]

              Originally posted by Charu
              Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
              Why are you fucking pockets again?
              Originally posted by Celirra
              i like tforce more than you

              Comment

              • fatfuck42
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2016
                • 7

                #1567
                Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]

                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                I mean, if really need to see my flip first go ahead and lynch TWGma later this phase.

                I just think this is an interesting exercise to check if town locked the game.
                I mean, I get what you're saying and I don't necessarily disagree. It'd help expedite the end of the game (like you said, twgma would basically have to concede). I wanna play it super super safe here, though.

                Comment

                • fatfuck42
                  FFR Player
                  • Jan 2016
                  • 7

                  #1568
                  Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]

                  Originally posted by TWGma
                  I legit thought one was gonna come when they did the remasters! But IIRC the series is more popular here than it is in Japan.

                  Comment

                  • Hakulyte
                    aka Haku
                    • Jul 2005
                    • 4697

                    #1569
                    Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]

                    I town read Raeko over the iso consistency and general towny vibes overall.

                    I town read you Plop because I really think you were trying to solve this game with FFA last phase.
                    I think the post where you quoted a few Sunfan posts and tried to check up pairing with TWGma convinced me.

                    I don't feel like Sunfan's progression make sense this game at all in terms of solving and this is pretty rare imo.

                    Comment

                    • Hakulyte
                      aka Haku
                      • Jul 2005
                      • 4697

                      #1570
                      Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]

                      In the world where you're really not confident about me being town, I'm okay with a TWGma lynch.

                      Comment

                      • TWGma
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2017
                        • 3

                        #1571
                        Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]

                        Originally posted by mellon_collie
                        I agree

                        now die
                        Originally posted by Charu
                        Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                        Why are you fucking pockets again?
                        Originally posted by Celirra
                        i like tforce more than you

                        Comment

                        • TWGma
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2017
                          • 3

                          #1572
                          Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]

                          Forever a reminder that Eric is roundbox and there's no way you can ever chance my mind. :sun:
                          Originally posted by Charu
                          Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                          Why are you fucking pockets again?
                          Originally posted by Celirra
                          i like tforce more than you

                          Comment

                          • TWGma
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2017
                            • 3

                            #1573
                            Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]

                            Or change it
                            Originally posted by Charu
                            Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                            Why are you fucking pockets again?
                            Originally posted by Celirra
                            i like tforce more than you

                            Comment

                            • Hakulyte
                              aka Haku
                              • Jul 2005
                              • 4697

                              #1574
                              Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]

                              I just feel like TWGma was forced to CC FFA to reduce the PR count and open up the game a tiny bit more for them because they really feel cornered.

                              Note that rather than scum hunting, I ended up on Sunfan/TWGma by town reading all the other players.

                              I think what town keeps failing to do is to figure out who are the other towns.

                              FFR has excellent wolves. I didn't end up on TWGma because I thought he was wolfy. I ended up here because it was a lot easier for me to find the townies.

                              Comment

                              • TWGma
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2017
                                • 3

                                #1575
                                Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]

                                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                                In the world where you're really not confident about me being town, I'm okay with a TWGma lynch.
                                Originally posted by Charu
                                Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                                Why are you fucking pockets again?
                                Originally posted by Celirra
                                i like tforce more than you

                                Comment

                                Working...