TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • TWGma
    FFR Player
    • May 2017
    • 3

    #1606
    Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]

    Originally posted by Charu
    Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
    Why are you fucking pockets again?
    Originally posted by Celirra
    i like tforce more than you

    Comment

    • the sun fan
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2017
      • 658

      #1607
      Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]

      Originally posted by Hakulyte
      I don't feel like Sunfan's progression make sense this game at all in terms of solving and this is pretty rare imo.
      you never think this though
      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

      Comment

      • the sun fan
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2017
        • 658

        #1608
        Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]

        Originally posted by mellon_collie
        i think it's haku attempting to make the weed oil galaxy brain play, I would rather just play it simple
        I like the first half of this sentence
        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

        Comment

        • Hakulyte
          aka Haku
          • Jul 2005
          • 4697

          #1609
          Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]

          Originally posted by the sun fan
          you never think this though
          You're right, but everyone else looks more town than you.

          Good player priviledges eventually have an upper limit.

          Comment

          • mellon_collie
            FFR Player
            • May 2017
            • 156

            #1610
            Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]

            Originally posted by TWGma
            TWGMA

            WE MUST STOP THIS MADNESS

            Comment

            • TWGma
              FFR Player
              • May 2017
              • 3

              #1611
              Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]

              Originally posted by Charu
              Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
              Why are you fucking pockets again?
              Originally posted by Celirra
              i like tforce more than you

              Comment

              • the sun fan
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2017
                • 658

                #1612
                Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]

                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                You're right, but everyone else looks more town than you.

                Good player priviledges eventually have an upper limit.
                wouldn't this be a bottom limit?
                w/e
                I'm not a wolf so I can at least roll a bit lower on clarify and probably still get away with it

                I'm like 99% sure its plop fwiw

                I was not going to mention very much but I think you guys are very set on me so it doesn't really hurt anything to say as much
                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                Comment

                • the sun fan
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2017
                  • 658

                  #1613
                  Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]

                  I'm kinda glad today won't exist
                  I should have more time tomorrow to struggle on the line
                  TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                  FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                  Comment

                  • Hakulyte
                    aka Haku
                    • Jul 2005
                    • 4697

                    #1614
                    Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]

                    Can you develop on why it's Plop ?

                    Comment

                    • Hakulyte
                      aka Haku
                      • Jul 2005
                      • 4697

                      #1615
                      Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]

                      I kind of want to just vote you here and sign up for the other game.

                      I think it's more practical for everyone.

                      You even get more free time regardless of alignment.

                      Comment

                      • TWGma
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2017
                        • 3

                        #1616
                        Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]


                        Everyone in this game v me. :sun:
                        Originally posted by Charu
                        Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                        Why are you fucking pockets again?
                        Originally posted by Celirra
                        i like tforce more than you

                        Comment

                        • the sun fan
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2017
                          • 658

                          #1617
                          Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]

                          Originally posted by Hakulyte
                          Can you develop on why it's Plop ?
                          similar to how you're townreading everyone but me, I'm townreading raeko and you (plus you have a bit of mechanics on your side; it might even get a bit cleared up by another death or something) so its just gotta be plop

                          if there's one person who is gonna go deep here and win late, it'd be plop, its been his thing

                          it can't be anyone else though, so I can't really take a ton of credit or something
                          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                          Comment

                          • TWGma
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2017
                            • 3

                            #1618
                            Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]

                            Originally posted by mellon_collie
                            TWGMA

                            WE MUST STOP THIS MADNESS
                            Originally posted by Charu
                            Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                            Why are you fucking pockets again?
                            Originally posted by Celirra
                            i like tforce more than you

                            Comment

                            • Hakulyte
                              aka Haku
                              • Jul 2005
                              • 4697

                              #1619
                              Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]

                              @Raeko

                              It's F3. I'm dead. Sunfan/Plop voted each others. What do you do ?

                              Comment

                              • fatfuck42
                                FFR Player
                                • Jan 2016
                                • 7

                                #1620
                                Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]

                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                similar to how you're townreading everyone but me, I'm townreading raeko and you (plus you have a bit of mechanics on your side; it might even get a bit cleared up by another death or something) so its just gotta be plop

                                if there's one person who is gonna go deep here and win late, it'd be plop, its been his thing

                                it can't be anyone else though, so I can't really take a ton of credit or something
                                Why aren't you townreading me?

                                Comment

                                Working...