TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Postgame

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • the sun fan
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2017
    • 658

    #61
    Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Postgame

    Originally posted by flashflash account
    why was I lynched

    worst lynch ever
    unless you stop being yourself, you will continue to be lynched for not providing reasoning that is coherent

    you really can't tunnel someone for that amount of time. Your read on me never developed, and you thought me and Xiz were scum at a time when I think it was unacceptable to think that. You're going to continue to be an easy lynch for wolves unless you start developing your cases more.

    You're way better at this than you were a long time ago so, there's hope.
    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #62
      Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Postgame

      Originally posted by Celirra
      Or maybe I was just super awesome at convincing you!!!! For I am superwolf
      I got scared with how many people called me wolf either seriously or nonchalantly in a semi joking way
      That's when you smile to yourself and go "tee hee"


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • blindreper1179
        Vice President Of TGB
        • Jun 2006
        • 5902

        #63
        Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Postgame

        Idk why i knew you were wolf, but i did celery. You're lucky idk how to convince people.
        Originally posted by thesunfan
        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
        Originally posted by choof
        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
        Originally posted by choof
        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
        Originally posted by Celirra
        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

        Comment

        • Funnygurl555
          T-Force's Rival
          • Dec 2010
          • 1865

          #64
          Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Postgame

          why was i lynched?

          worst lynch ever
          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
          is funny eaman?
          Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
          Originally posted by the sun fan
          GET DUNKED FUNNY
          (eaman is her name irl, friend)

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #65
            Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Postgame

            Originally posted by blindreper1179
            Idk why i knew you were wolf, but i did celery. You're lucky idk how to convince people.
            I think your mistake was not reacting at all to the vote on you thrown on by MML. I think at that point, you had a say. However, the longer you leave these things uncontested, the more it's gonna fester into something impossible to untangle.


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #66
              Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Postgame

              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
              why was i lynched?

              worst lynch ever
              *Dolphin noises*


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • flashflash account
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2017
                • 567

                #67
                Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Postgame

                Originally posted by the sun fan
                unless you stop being yourself, you will continue to be lynched for not providing reasoning that is coherent

                you really can't tunnel someone for that amount of time. Your read on me never developed, and you thought me and Xiz were scum at a time when I think it was unacceptable to think that. You're going to continue to be an easy lynch for wolves unless you start developing your cases more.

                You're way better at this than you were a long time ago so, there's hope.
                I had a developed case on you

                I never thought xiz was scum

                You need a breather
                aka mikey

                -----

                Originally posted by FreezinIce
                FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                Originally posted by QueenAshy
                I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                Comment

                • Celirra
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2015
                  • 749

                  #68
                  Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Postgame

                  tee hee

                  I'll write that twg fanfic someday
                  ,,
                   ,_, -ー'"{
                   ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                   ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                  彡と} 猫.{つ

                  Comment

                  • the sun fan
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2017
                    • 658

                    #69
                    Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Postgame

                    I guess this is to both wolves
                    I won't lose this badly to either of you again

                    and Lar
                    I will never not vote you for emotion again. This one stings a little still.

                    gn
                    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                    Comment

                    • the sun fan
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2017
                      • 658

                      #70
                      Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Postgame

                      Originally posted by flashflash account
                      I had a developed case on you

                      I never thought xiz was scum

                      You need a breather
                      oh wait yeah you didn't think Xiz was scum my b
                      did I confuse you with Lar?
                      EDIT: Your case on me wasn't too developed for a long time. It was based on a read I gave very early on in the game and I don't remember too much changing about it.
                      Last edited by the sun fan; 08-10-2018, 08:24 PM.
                      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                      Comment

                      • DaBackpack
                        ~ お ま ん こ ~
                        • Mar 2014
                        • 918

                        #71
                        Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Postgame

                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        and Lar
                        I will never not vote you for emotion again. This one stings a little still.
                        going to echo this


                        Originally posted by Moogy
                        no one cares
                        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                        that's kind of a sad statistic

                        Comment

                        • flashflash account
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2017
                          • 567

                          #72
                          Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Postgame

                          When xiz said "I'm never dying today" on day 1 I figured he had a claim

                          Weird how I ended up at celery but it felt right after day 1 then sunfan did a huge flip on day 2

                          I still can't understand why anyone least of all sunfan thought I was a wolf there

                          Pro tip: my wagon was dirty
                          Like it always is
                          aka mikey

                          -----

                          Originally posted by FreezinIce
                          FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                          Originally posted by QueenAshy
                          I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                          i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                          seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #73
                            Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Postgame

                            You sound upset


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • flashflash account
                              FFR Player
                              • Apr 2017
                              • 567

                              #74
                              Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Postgame

                              I guess I'm a little upset, cause I shouldn't have been lynched
                              aka mikey

                              -----

                              Originally posted by FreezinIce
                              FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                              Originally posted by QueenAshy
                              I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                              i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                              seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                              Comment

                              • flashflash account
                                FFR Player
                                • Apr 2017
                                • 567

                                #75
                                Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Postgame

                                And then you tell me I'm gonna keep getting lynched unless I stop being myself
                                aka mikey

                                -----

                                Originally posted by FreezinIce
                                FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                                Originally posted by QueenAshy
                                I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                                i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                                seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                                Comment

                                Working...