TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Postgame

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • inDheart
    Picker @ JAX2
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2011
    • 505

    #31
    Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Postgame

    Originally posted by the sun fan
    Why is this here btw
    ffa died; he randed the Parker role and Parker owned a bluebird. i had other text to put in that post, but thought it was tacky and cut that bit out

    Comment

    • the sun fan
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2017
      • 658

      #32
      Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Postgame

      I don't hold it too much against blind knowing that regardless of whether lar knew the votecount or not, wolves should've won a few hours before then
      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

      Comment

      • roundbox
        fhqwhgads
        • Feb 2005
        • 2086

        #33
        Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Postgame

        Originally posted by DaBackpack
        I think it was unwinnable after Celery's vote shenanigans
        xiz and yoshl did this last game and it didn't really phase me that much
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



        Comment

        • mellonxcollie
          Sectional Moderator
          Sectional Moderator
          • Dec 2006
          • 1303

          #34
          Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Postgame

          Originally posted by Charu
          break the mental barrier of mechanics in play and investigate players that should not be considered whatsoever.
          At any time during the game anyone should always be trying to break other people's mental barriers. This game didn't have any mechanically clear people so everyone should have been worthy to be considered.

          I don't get why it's considered OK to give up just because it's close to the end of the game. You should be basically playing identical to what you've already been doing
          Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #35
            Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Postgame

            If MML was really not aware of the L-1 that was in effect for the entire duration when thesunfan revoted after being confused, then maybe he should've...

            "read"

            ...as he boldy kept on harassing people with?


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • the sun fan
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2017
              • 658

              #36
              Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Postgame

              this was a hard, hard game for town
              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

              Comment

              • DaBackpack
                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                • Mar 2014
                • 918

                #37
                Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Postgame

                Originally posted by roundbox
                xiz and yoshl did this last game and it didn't really phase me that much
                For me personally, the fact that it was Celery convinced me he wasn't a wolf


                Originally posted by Moogy
                no one cares
                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                that's kind of a sad statistic

                Comment

                • the sun fan
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2017
                  • 658

                  #38
                  Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Postgame

                  Lar said he was sorry for telling me to replace out so
                  I think I can be cool with what happened as long as he didn't intentionally slowroll
                  TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                  FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                  Comment

                  • the sun fan
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2017
                    • 658

                    #39
                    Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Postgame

                    man, I stopped a rush too
                    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                    Comment

                    • the sun fan
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2017
                      • 658

                      #40
                      Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Postgame

                      that's... weird
                      and I'm dumb for nor instantly lynching celery for that
                      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                      Comment

                      • DaBackpack
                        ~ お ま ん こ ~
                        • Mar 2014
                        • 918

                        #41
                        Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Postgame

                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        that's... weird
                        and I'm dumb for nor instantly lynching celery for that
                        Oh I just realized

                        my case for celery town required blind to be wolf also

                        Celery's wolf rush makes perfect sense in the context of Celery/MML wolf

                        dammit


                        Originally posted by Moogy
                        no one cares
                        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                        that's kind of a sad statistic

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #42
                          Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Postgame

                          Originally posted by mellonxcollie
                          At any time during the game anyone should always be trying to break other people's mental barriers. This game didn't have any mechanically clear people so everyone should have been worthy to be considered.

                          I don't get why it's considered OK to give up just because it's close to the end of the game. You should be basically playing identical to what you've already been doing
                          Mechanically there was.

                          MML and thesunfan were both present when MML was active. Mechanics should dictate (regardless if the player was aware or not) that MML could not be the wolf, or if they were, they would mechanically have to be with blind.

                          There's another line of logic you could run with and say all three were town and that the wolvs were dbp and blind, but I believe they went over that when that shenanigans went off.

                          Point is

                          Blind was 100% mechanically locked as a wolf no matter how you put it.


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • the sun fan
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2017
                            • 658

                            #43
                            Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Postgame

                            its one of those situations where you see everything you did wrong when its all over

                            damn

                            I should've followed roundbox's reads more too, that was definitely a Lar kill
                            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                            Comment

                            • the sun fan
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2017
                              • 658

                              #44
                              Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Postgame

                              I literally typed a post where I said something like "I guess I could be getting slowrolled...???" after I revoted after Celery spooked me but deleted it instead of posting it
                              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                              Comment

                              • the sun fan
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2017
                                • 658

                                #45
                                Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Postgame

                                yeah, there's a lot I did wrong this game
                                sorry town

                                this is probably my worst game since Undertale, I uh
                                threw this one more than once
                                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                                Comment

                                Working...