TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Postgame

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DaBackpack
    ~ お ま ん こ ~
    • Mar 2014
    • 918

    #46
    Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Postgame

    Originally posted by the sun fan
    yeah, there's a lot I did wrong this game
    sorry town

    this is probably my worst game since Undertale, I uh
    threw this one more than once
    think you're being too hard on yourself

    you can play optimally and still get incorrect results


    Originally posted by Moogy
    no one cares
    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
    that's kind of a sad statistic

    Comment

    • Funnygurl555
      T-Force's Rival
      • Dec 2010
      • 1865

      #47
      Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Postgame

      you did 'ight sunfan. the end was just impossible
      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
      is funny eaman?
      Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      GET DUNKED FUNNY
      (eaman is her name irl, friend)

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #48
        Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Postgame

        You're fine. I think your only fault was like... telling Xiz they were lazy or something, which isn't something entirely bad (but it does feel bad to be told you're being lazy, oof).


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #49
          Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Postgame

          I have more of a problem with MML's gameplay if my indication isn't obvious enough.


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • DaBackpack
            ~ お ま ん こ ~
            • Mar 2014
            • 918

            #50
            Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Postgame

            thinking in terms of a Markov Decision Process, you can still follow the optimal policy and still end up in a poor terminal state


            that's a fancy way of saying that don't be hard on yourself


            Originally posted by Moogy
            no one cares
            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
            that's kind of a sad statistic

            Comment

            • the sun fan
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2017
              • 658

              #51
              Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Postgame

              Originally posted by DaBackpack
              think you're being too hard on yourself

              you can play optimally and still get incorrect results
              I did NOT play this optimally

              tbh my pushes on fg and ffa were both pretty bad
              ffa was borne entirely out of frustration and I mean yeah if that happens I'm just not going to have a good reaction to it but

              I played bad

              I just put a lot of work into it so it looks maybe a bit better but

              I could've done so many things different and if I do even one of them different town's in a much, much better position

              I suppose I can take solace in the fact that Lar nearly died because of me but even then it was knee-jerk more than anything else.

              Idk

              Like I said before its one of those ones where I feel like I see everything I did wrong at once. I know the wolves played well and all, but that doesn't mean I couldn't have played poorly.
              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

              Comment

              • the sun fan
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2017
                • 658

                #52
                Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Postgame

                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                you did 'ight sunfan. the end was just impossible
                well yeah I don't feel bad about the end I'm never going to feel bad about the end.

                I played that part right based on the info I had. You just can't assume that the wolves don't realize they can win.
                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                Comment

                • DaBackpack
                  ~ お ま ん こ ~
                  • Mar 2014
                  • 918

                  #53
                  Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Postgame

                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  I did NOT play this optimally

                  tbh my pushes on fg and ffa were both pretty bad
                  ffa was borne entirely out of frustration and I mean yeah if that happens I'm just not going to have a good reaction to it but

                  I played bad

                  I just put a lot of work into it so it looks maybe a bit better but

                  I could've done so many things different and if I do even one of them different town's in a much, much better position

                  I suppose I can take solace in the fact that Lar nearly died because of me but even then it was knee-jerk more than anything else.

                  Idk

                  Like I said before its one of those ones where I feel like I see everything I did wrong at once. I know the wolves played well and all, but that doesn't mean I couldn't have played poorly.
                  I know you didn't play optimally, I'm just saying that even if you did, the outcome might not even have deviated that much, considering the state we were in during the final phase

                  EDIT: I should have clarified that I'm referring to the endgame
                  Last edited by DaBackpack; 08-10-2018, 08:14 PM.


                  Originally posted by Moogy
                  no one cares
                  Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                  there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                  that's kind of a sad statistic

                  Comment

                  • the sun fan
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2017
                    • 658

                    #54
                    Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Postgame

                    Originally posted by DaBackpack
                    I know you didn't play optimally, I'm just saying that even if you did, the outcome might not even have deviated that much, considering the state we were in during the final phase
                    nah

                    if I played better then I would've killed cel immediately for making a naked vote in lylo like that
                    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                    Comment

                    • flashflash account
                      FFR Player
                      • Apr 2017
                      • 567

                      #55
                      Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Postgame

                      why was I lynched

                      worst lynch ever
                      aka mikey

                      -----

                      Originally posted by FreezinIce
                      FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                      Originally posted by QueenAshy
                      I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                      i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                      seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #56
                        Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Postgame

                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        nah

                        if I played better then I would've killed cel immediately for making a naked vote in lylo like that
                        I was rooting for you too! But I suppose the sudden vote and nothing else to follow in caused you to falter so much that you just ignored it could've been that simple.

                        I know I would've ignored it for something deeper than it actually was... probably.


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • the sun fan
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2017
                          • 658

                          #57
                          Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Postgame

                          its kind of unbelievable that I let that slide tbh

                          no matter how well you play up until then that kind of vote isn't permittable so

                          I'd say it was a massive mistake

                          EDIT: I'll stop multiposting. Gonna go to sleep soonish.

                          gg wolves

                          I think its pretty likely lar didn't see me revote for blind. He mentioned putting his partner to L-1 to backpack at one point I think when he would've ended up lynching them so. I think he just missed it, which happens.
                          Last edited by the sun fan; 08-10-2018, 08:18 PM.
                          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                          Comment

                          • flashflash account
                            FFR Player
                            • Apr 2017
                            • 567

                            #58
                            Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Postgame

                            but yeah let's get on FFA's case when he looks at roundbox's reads and his conclusion is "roundbox is wrong"
                            aka mikey

                            -----

                            Originally posted by FreezinIce
                            FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                            Originally posted by QueenAshy
                            I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                            i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                            seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #59
                              Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Postgame

                              Originally posted by flashflash account
                              why was I lynched

                              worst lynch ever
                              Didn't read the entirety of the first phase, but if it's like anything in FE...


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • Celirra
                                FFR Player
                                • Apr 2015
                                • 749

                                #60
                                Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Postgame

                                Or maybe I was just super awesome at convincing you!!!! For I am superwolf
                                I got scared with how many people called me wolf either seriously or nonchalantly in a semi joking way
                                ,,
                                 ,_, -ー'"{
                                 ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                                 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                                彡と} 猫.{つ

                                Comment

                                Working...