TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Postgame

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • blindreper1179
    Vice President Of TGB
    • Jun 2006
    • 5902

    #16
    Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Postgame

    Cry if you want, i wasnt going to survive this phase. I told you guys celery was wolf the entire game. Dbp is abysmal when it comes to reading me and always comes at me eventually.

    I told you i did it on purpose. Fuck outta here with your flimsy yet wordy pushes.
    Originally posted by thesunfan
    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
    Originally posted by choof
    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
    Originally posted by choof
    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
    Originally posted by Celirra
    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

    Comment

    • mellonxcollie
      Sectional Moderator
      Sectional Moderator
      • Dec 2006
      • 1303

      #17
      Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Postgame

      Originally posted by DaBackpack
      I agree, but I don't think it changed the outcome of the game this time
      I agree it didn't, but it goes against the spirit of the game to me so I don't like it either way. If more people adopted that strategy as frequently as Blind does it really would not work out
      Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

      Comment

      • blindreper1179
        Vice President Of TGB
        • Jun 2006
        • 5902

        #18
        Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Postgame

        Originally posted by mellonxcollie
        I agree it didn't, but it goes against the spirit of the game to me so I don't like it either way. If more people adopted that strategy as frequently as Blind does it really would not work out
        I've done it... two times? Now where are you getting this sense i do it a lot?
        Originally posted by thesunfan
        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
        Originally posted by choof
        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
        Originally posted by choof
        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
        Originally posted by Celirra
        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

        Comment

        • the sun fan
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2017
          • 658

          #19
          Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Postgame

          Originally posted by blindreper1179
          Cry if you want, i wasnt going to survive this phase. I told you guys celery was wolf the entire game. Dbp is abysmal when it comes to reading me and always comes at me eventually.

          I told you i did it on purpose. Fuck outta here with your flimsy yet wordy pushes.
          playing scummy on purpose isn't a good idea
          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

          Comment

          • DaBackpack
            ~ お ま ん こ ~
            • Mar 2014
            • 918

            #20
            Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Postgame

            Originally posted by blindreper1179
            Cry if you want, i wasnt going to survive this phase. I told you guys celery was wolf the entire game. Dbp is abysmal when it comes to reading me and always comes at me eventually.

            I told you i did it on purpose. Fuck outta here with your flimsy yet wordy pushes.
            It wasn't a flimsy push, what you did was just an incredibly specific thing that nobody really would expect anybody in this game to do deliberately, especially as a trap.


            Originally posted by Moogy
            no one cares
            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
            that's kind of a sad statistic

            Comment

            • the sun fan
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2017
              • 658

              #21
              Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Postgame

              the whole game was 7 posts before the last phase blind
              I think you can understand why no one really picked up on your suspicion of celirra
              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

              Comment

              • DaBackpack
                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                • Mar 2014
                • 918

                #22
                Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Postgame

                From my perspective, you made a slip, and then doubled-down on it and tried to turn it around as if it was a deliberate attempt to catch me specifically

                which I maintain is just a ridiculous FMPOV


                Originally posted by Moogy
                no one cares
                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                that's kind of a sad statistic

                Comment

                • roundbox
                  fhqwhgads
                  • Feb 2005
                  • 2086

                  #23
                  Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Postgame

                  Originally posted by blindreper1179
                  I said it the way I did on purpose. Wolves try to pick out little things to keep town occupied. on. Hi wolf.
                  this isn't how logic works
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                  Comment

                  • the sun fan
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2017
                    • 658

                    #24
                    Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Postgame

                    I find it... hard to believe that Lar didn't know the votecount but I guess its possible
                    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                    Comment

                    • blindreper1179
                      Vice President Of TGB
                      • Jun 2006
                      • 5902

                      #25
                      Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Postgame

                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      playing scummy on purpose isn't a good idea
                      I wasnt. I said one thing on purpose and that's scummy?
                      Originally posted by thesunfan
                      absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                      Originally posted by choof
                      It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                      Originally posted by choof
                      whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                      Originally posted by Celirra
                      I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                      Comment

                      • the sun fan
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2017
                        • 658

                        #26
                        Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Postgame

                        Originally posted by blindreper1179
                        I wasnt. I said one thing on purpose and that's scummy?
                        you said something that doesn't make sense
                        usually, that's not townie
                        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                        Comment

                        • DaBackpack
                          ~ お ま ん こ ~
                          • Mar 2014
                          • 918

                          #27
                          Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Postgame

                          I mean ultimately, it's not all blind's fault

                          I let suspicion get on me, which is my fault, we all let ourselves get played by Celery

                          MML did some... posts I don't really appreciate, knowing now that he's a wolf, and we should use this as a learning opportunity


                          Originally posted by Moogy
                          no one cares
                          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                          that's kind of a sad statistic

                          Comment

                          • Celirra
                            FFR Player
                            • Apr 2015
                            • 749

                            #28
                            Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Postgame

                            Unfortunate drama aside, I had fun this game and I hope all you friends did as well for the most part
                            I think a lot of people had their moments where they were right/wrong about things for the right reasons which imo is the most valuable takeaway
                            ,,
                             ,_, -ー'"{
                             ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                             ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                            彡と} 猫.{つ

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #29
                              Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Postgame

                              If I were in blind's shoes, I don't know. Probably would fight myself, but he was stuck in a mechanical lock that can't be broken open with words easily.

                              The only way to believe blind's slot is to break the mental barrier of mechanics in play and investigate players that should not be considered whatsoever.


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • DaBackpack
                                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                                • Mar 2014
                                • 918

                                #30
                                Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Postgame

                                Originally posted by Charu
                                If I were in blind's shoes, I don't know. Probably would fight myself, but he was stuck in a mechanical lock that can't be broken open with words easily.

                                The only way to believe blind's slot is to break the mental barrier of mechanics in play and investigate players that should not be considered whatsoever.
                                I think it was unwinnable after Celery's vote shenanigans


                                Originally posted by Moogy
                                no one cares
                                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                                that's kind of a sad statistic

                                Comment

                                Working...