TWG Turbo IX - Postgame

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ShadoWolfe
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo IX - Postgame

    Originally posted by Rapta
    maybe one day
    Dude, you should've stayed in it!
    It's hard to read people at first, but really, you'll learn quick.

    Leave a comment:


  • ShadoWolfe
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo IX - Postgame

    Originally posted by Charu
    Will say good game to Shadowolfe, he attempted to salvage anything he could. So lets give him kudos!

    Also, I bet the reason why he said I was softcleared was because he didn't want to reveal his wolf tell on me when he was a wolf, HEE HEE HEE
    Haha thank you!

    Yeah I'm not gonna cheapen that tell by lying about it. You know I haven't read you wolf yet since I caught it, and you haven't been wolf since?
    I just hope it works when you actually do flip wolf ;P

    Leave a comment:


  • YoshL
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo IX - Postgame

    i mean, there's a difference between giving up and letting yourself die because you're probably the best lynch to seal the deal for town

    freezin's vigi shot was still garbo

    i still can't read charu apparantly

    AA you care too much about not being mislynched lol

    rip t-force, rapta you responded well d0 so nice job

    dfr, if someone isn't able to handle themselves under pressure then they're not ready for twg you don't have to keep sticking your neck out TBH it just makes you look super weird

    lol fg

    sorry gradiant that freezin sucked

    late game dabackpack was solid

    gg digging yourself out for a bit, your EOD was garbage though, and i think my selfvote kinda played into that, pretty sure AA caught onto that

    short thoughts

    Leave a comment:


  • ShadoWolfe
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo IX - Postgame

    Originally posted by YoshL
    setting up a toneread at the very end and disregarding the rest of the content you've spewed at shadowolfe was pretty dumb, and i said it multiple times in thread

    i think i at least set town up for a win by selfvoting

    sorry for losing interest

    *shrug*
    Yeah I was prepared to argue and attack back if you attacked, but you just did what I had said I was doing to get townread, so it threw me off. Well played, I think it was probs the best response you could've done there.
    Last edited by ShadoWolfe; 12-18-2016, 11:22 AM. Reason: Oops I accidentally...

    Leave a comment:


  • Rapta
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo IX - Postgame

    maybe one day

    Leave a comment:


  • inDheart
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo IX - Postgame

    also: send games to roundbox

    Leave a comment:


  • inDheart
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo IX - Postgame

    Originally posted by YoshL
    setting up a toneread at the very end and disregarding the rest of the content you've spewed at shadowolfe was pretty dumb, and i said it multiple times in thread

    i think i at least set town up for a win by selfvoting

    sorry for losing interest

    *shrug*
    yeah usually people might say lynching yourself isn't a town sided thing to do, but it seemed fine to do when town had a lynch to burn

    just only if they'd listen to you on shado earlier you could at least reorder it

    Leave a comment:


  • Charu
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo IX - Postgame

    Will say good game to Shadowolfe, he attempted to salvage anything he could. So lets give him kudos!

    Also, I bet the reason why he said I was softcleared was because he didn't want to reveal his wolf tell on me when he was a wolf, HEE HEE HEE

    Leave a comment:


  • ShadoWolfe
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo IX - Postgame

    GG guys, seriously!

    Leave a comment:


  • YoshL
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo IX - Postgame

    setting up a toneread at the very end and disregarding the rest of the content you've spewed at shadowolfe was pretty dumb, and i said it multiple times in thread

    i think i at least set town up for a win by selfvoting

    sorry for losing interest

    *shrug*

    Leave a comment:


  • Charu
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo IX - Postgame

    Hola hola get dolla

    Leave a comment:


  • inDheart
    started a topic TWG Turbo IX - Postgame

    TWG Turbo IX - Postgame

    Town wins!

    Players
    1. FreezinIce Vigilante, killed N1
    2. AragakiAyase Vanilla Town, survived and won at endgame
    3. Charu Vanilla Town, survived and won at endgame
    4. Rapta T-Force Vanilla Town, killed N2
    5. danceflashrevo Vanilla Town, lynched D0
    6. Funnygurl555 Wolf, lynched D1
    7. Gradiant Vanilla Town, killed N1
    8. DaBackpack Vanilla Town, killed N3
    9. ShadoWolfe Wolf, lynched D3
    10. YoshL Vanilla Town, lynched D2

    Night Actions
    N1:
    FreezinIce shoots Gradiant
    Wolves kill FreezinIce
    N2:
    Wolves kill T-Force
    N3:
    Wolves kill DaBackpack

    Chats
    Wolf chat: https://discord.gg/wHRKj3N
    Dead chat: https://discord.gg/mM8j36f
    Last edited by inDheart; 12-18-2016, 04:31 PM.
Working...