TWG Turbo IX - Postgame

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ShadoWolfe
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo IX - Postgame

    Also PoE because I thought it was impossible for it to be AA, kind of suspected Gradiant but he had the "other game" excuse and started playing better, didn't think Charu was wifoming as vigi in this case because his gun stuff at first was offset by asking to die at the end, which is something that he's been killed for before so I think he'd avoid that. Didn't think it was Rapta, either, but his replace comment worried me. DBP, you, and Gradi were my biggest options, and your UTR stuff sealed the deal for me.

    Leave a comment:


  • ShadoWolfe
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo IX - Postgame

    @Freezin did you intentionally avoid going hard on D0?

    There were a few posts you made about how bad you knew you were D0 but that you'd get better afterwards. You've never said anything like that in the other games I've played with you, so I thought you were likely trying to fly UTR. Only reason town has to intentionally go UTR is if they're a PR, and I knew my partner, so I shot you for it.

    Leave a comment:


  • YoshL
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo IX - Postgame

    then...why are you trying to argue that it's not a bad vigi shot? lmfao

    Leave a comment:


  • FreezinIce
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo IX - Postgame

    Why'd u kill me shado

    Leave a comment:


  • ShadoWolfe
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo IX - Postgame

    Originally posted by YoshL
    it's like saying

    "oh i pushed this guy out of a 2nd story window, but then it ended up that his fall actually realigned his spinal cord and relieved his excruciating back pain therefore it was a good idea to push this guy out of a building"

    like no, regardless of consequences, pushing people out of windows is not a good idea
    Bahaha
    What was your analogy title, again?

    Leave a comment:


  • FreezinIce
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo IX - Postgame

    Originally posted by YoshL
    you shot a town.

    you could have shot someone that gave more information over to town earlier.

    your vigi shot worked out in the end because AA is a good player, not because your shot was good.

    your vigi shot was bad.
    Like I said after shooting the counter wagon everything else is objective. And I never said my shot was good, far from it i openly regretted it in deadchat.

    Leave a comment:


  • YoshL
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo IX - Postgame

    it's like saying

    "oh i pushed this guy out of a 2nd story window, but then it ended up that his fall actually realigned his spinal cord and relieved his excruciating back pain therefore it was a good idea to push this guy out of a building"

    like no, regardless of consequences, pushing people out of windows is not a good idea

    Leave a comment:


  • Charu
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo IX - Postgame

    Shooting the counter wagon is usually the best thing to do.

    And even if you really don't want to shoot the counter, then shoot anyone that was IN the person that was flipped town, not the people on the counter.

    Leave a comment:


  • YoshL
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo IX - Postgame

    you shot a town.

    you could have shot someone that gave more information over to town earlier.

    your vigi shot worked out in the end because AA is a good player, not because your shot was good.

    your vigi shot was bad.

    Leave a comment:


  • FreezinIce
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo IX - Postgame

    Originally posted by inDheart
    you can holster

    let town help you decide
    I could have, that's true. It came down to me wanting a smaller pool d1 when I planned on claiming and going for a wolf lynch
    Last edited by FreezinIce; 12-18-2016, 11:33 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • FreezinIce
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo IX - Postgame

    Originally posted by YoshL
    the fact that AA was in f3 and won the game does not change how bad of a shot it was
    I want you to define how it was bad.

    Objectively, the only thing you can really say is I should have shot the counter wagon. The counter wagon was my top town. So after that, everything else is fair game and even saying I shoulda killed funny is a bit of hindsight. So I stand by my decision.

    Leave a comment:


  • inDheart
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo IX - Postgame

    Originally posted by FreezinIce
    Ty bby.

    First shot doesn't affect parity and I wasn't going to kill aa so I dunno why you hatin. I shoulda shot fg but got guilted into letting her live another day and instead tinfoiled and went after Gradiant with charu being the next choice. Sorry Gradiant but not going to kill the eventual game mvp like a drone cause he got caught on a stupid wagon on d0.
    you can holster

    let town help you decide

    Leave a comment:


  • Charu
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo IX - Postgame

    Originally posted by YoshL
    the fact that AA was in f3 and won the game does not change how bad of a shot it was
    If anything, it made me almost go tunnel mode on him.

    Leave a comment:


  • YoshL
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo IX - Postgame

    the fact that AA was in f3 and won the game does not change how bad of a shot it was

    Leave a comment:


  • FreezinIce
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo IX - Postgame

    Originally posted by YoshL

    freezin's vigi shot was still garbo
    Ty bby.

    First shot doesn't affect parity and I wasn't going to kill aa so I dunno why you hatin. I shoulda shot fg but got guilted into letting her live another day and instead tinfoiled and went after Gradiant with charu being the next choice. Sorry Gradiant but not going to kill the eventual game mvp like a drone cause he got caught on a stupid wagon on d0.
    Last edited by FreezinIce; 12-18-2016, 11:28 AM.

    Leave a comment:

Working...