TWG Turbo IX - Postgame

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • AragakiAyase
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo IX - Postgame

    Originally posted by Charu
    Pretty much, though to be fair, I think you could've logic'd something for me. I'm pretty sure there's some path you could take to see I'm scum.

    But I guess shadow really REALLY didn't wanna go down that path?

    ...

    Actually, shadow, question.

    Why'd ya pick AA to be in F3 and not DBP?
    for me at that point since we had mislynched yoshl, I much rather stick to my guns and lose because you deep wolfed hard instead of waffling and then losing when the wolf was right there

    Leave a comment:


  • Charu
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo IX - Postgame

    Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
    Thanks fam!
    You shoulda seen the look on my face when you pulled the AtE defense and I knew I couldn't refute it.
    You responding the way you did narrowed the possible wolves to me and YoshL for both AA and Charu, but it's never glnna work for you again because you've "aleeady used it" now.
    Still, nice job there. All my work digging got flushed down the toilet by one paragraph 😢
    Nah, backpack is literally that black and white with his meta.

    Eventually we'll see it be incorporated, but it's still, very much, black and white.

    Leave a comment:


  • YoshL
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo IX - Postgame

    @danceguy, freezin asked for me to explain why the vigi shot was bad, so i did. The fact that freezin is choosing to say "well that's all subjective so therefore it's not actually bad" is pretty much just trying to semantically argue out of the fact that there were better vigi target selections. The shot sucked lol

    Leave a comment:


  • Charu
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo IX - Postgame

    Originally posted by AragakiAyase
    we were both willing to give the other the win if wolf lol
    Pretty much, though to be fair, I think you could've logic'd something for me. I'm pretty sure there's some path you could take to see I'm scum.

    But I guess shadow really REALLY didn't wanna go down that path?

    ...

    Actually, shadow, question.

    Why'd ya pick AA to be in F3 and not DBP?

    Leave a comment:


  • ShadoWolfe
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo IX - Postgame

    Originally posted by DaBackpack
    this was a nice result to wake up to

    great job shadow!!! you played really well last phase, I really was wavering on you there
    Thanks fam!
    You shoulda seen the look on my face when you pulled the AtE defense and I knew I couldn't refute it.
    You responding the way you did narrowed the possible wolves to me and YoshL for both AA and Charu, but it's never glnna work for you again because you've "aleeady used it" now.
    Still, nice job there. All my work digging got flushed down the toilet by one paragraph 😢

    Leave a comment:


  • YoshL
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo IX - Postgame

    Originally posted by FreezinIce
    Bruh don't compare me to mml. The irony here is that you spent most of the game since comparing me to him behaving like him, being abrasive and gunning for me. Don't become what u hate
    i think we would have to agree to disagree here, because when you resort instantly to insulting the people who are playing badly instead of their plays, then you're functioning much like MML.

    I've been talking wholly about your bad vigi shot, and you're resorting to anything and everything to just be right about something, which you're really not right about.

    the real irony here is that you believe that calling a bad vigi shot "MML tier" is MML tier, and are trying to re-direct me calling your play bad to you calling my person bad.

    Leave a comment:


  • AragakiAyase
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo IX - Postgame

    we were both willing to give the other the win if wolf lol

    Leave a comment:


  • Charu
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo IX - Postgame

    Scratch that,

    not even 5 minutes

    Leave a comment:


  • Charu
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo IX - Postgame

    Also, F3 had to be the shortest F3 I've seen.

    Didn't even last 10 minutes, lol

    Leave a comment:


  • danceflashrevo
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo IX - Postgame

    Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
    Haha I wouldn't have pushed him
    He was playing notably badly, which is the complete opposite of why I pushed him the last game. His tone was really different than the previous one, and seemed like a relapse into classic DFR. I just didn't have time D0 and didn't wanna push Rapta too hard. I guess DFR berating his own plays helped me a bit, too.
    accurate

    Leave a comment:


  • FreezinIce
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo IX - Postgame

    Originally posted by YoshL
    freezin, you're pretty much just trying to use semantics now to justify your case. don't be an mml
    Bruh don't compare me to mml. The irony here is that you spent most of the game since comparing me to him behaving like him, being abrasive and gunning for me. Don't become what u hate

    Leave a comment:


  • DaBackpack
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo IX - Postgame

    this was a nice result to wake up to

    great job shadow!!! you played really well last phase, I really was wavering on you there

    Leave a comment:


  • Charu
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo IX - Postgame

    Oh yeah, how did I do this game, fam?

    I feel like I did "ok", but only ok.

    Leave a comment:


  • dAnceguy117
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo IX - Postgame

    Originally posted by YoshL
    you shot a town.

    you could have shot someone that gave more information over to town earlier.

    your vigi shot worked out in the end because AA is a good player, not because your shot was good.

    your vigi shot was bad.
    I'm not sure if you're trying to explain this in a constructive way but if you are I don't think you were successful.

    Leave a comment:


  • T-Force
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo IX - Postgame

    The rivalry lives!
    Great game, guys, thanks for not replacing out on Thursday!


    PS. You guys want to know how dedicated to the game I was when I was in?
    -I- gave up an invite to go to Rogue One so I could play.

    Leave a comment:

Working...