TWG Turbo IX - Postgame

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • inDheart
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo IX - Postgame

    Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
    All good fam, it was fun while it lasted!
    Hope you had fun too!

    What's really funny is that we both rolled wolf, partied it up, got pretty wasted, and missed half of D0 all coincidentally.
    i approve

    i also got pretty wasted

    Leave a comment:


  • ShadoWolfe
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo IX - Postgame

    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
    i have like 0 motivation to do anything ever. i dunno.
    All good fam, it was fun while it lasted!
    Hope you had fun too!

    What's really funny is that we both rolled wolf, partied it up, got pretty wasted, and missed half of D0 all coincidentally.

    Leave a comment:


  • YoshL
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo IX - Postgame

    freezin, you're pretty much just trying to use semantics now to justify your case. don't be an mml

    Leave a comment:


  • ShadoWolfe
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo IX - Postgame

    Originally posted by AragakiAyase
    idk if you know this but it was going to be randomed onto me lol
    That's what I was afraid of tbh. I knew you were planning on digging up all my shit, but I preferred to take that head on 'cause the heat was on me regardless. I'm cool with what ended up happening and I know what to do better next time now [emoji14]

    Leave a comment:


  • ShadoWolfe
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo IX - Postgame

    Originally posted by AragakiAyase
    still think you would've pushed dfr differently as town, and you were closely linked to fg
    Haha I wouldn't have pushed him
    He was playing notably badly, which is the complete opposite of why I pushed him the last game. His tone was really different than the previous one, and seemed like a relapse into classic DFR. I just didn't have time D0 and didn't wanna push Rapta too hard. I guess DFR berating his own plays helped me a bit, too.

    Sorrynotsorry.

    Ok I'm done exposing myself here. Gotta save something for next time

    Leave a comment:


  • Funnygurl555
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo IX - Postgame

    Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
    My biggest fuckups were a dearth of interactions with FG (she said she'd go hard so I didn't wanna dig her grave deeper if she could get out of the one she was in), and my reaction to YoshL's selfvote and Charu's KitB sadism.
    i have like 0 motivation to do anything ever. i dunno.

    Leave a comment:


  • FreezinIce
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo IX - Postgame

    Originally posted by YoshL
    then...why are you trying to argue that it's not a bad vigi shot? lmfao
    It's not good vs bad. It's what you should do (kill aa), and everything else.

    I choose everything else.

    Anything you want to argue about information flipping and anything else about killing one non-aa person over another is subjective. Even charu's comment about killing someone on the town wagon, although i can see the sense in that.

    Leave a comment:


  • AragakiAyase
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo IX - Postgame

    Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
    Yeeah it was between him and Charu when I went to sleep and I woke up for no reason out of nowhere at 9:58am and scrambled to send the kill. I don't really regret and and don't want to consider whether things would've played out differently if I had gone with Charu.
    Suffice it to say T-Force was playing an exceptional town game
    idk if you know this but it was going to be randomed onto me lol

    Leave a comment:


  • ShadoWolfe
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo IX - Postgame

    Originally posted by inDheart
    i don't get your T-Force kill but my guess was you just had to submit me something since it was so last minute
    Yeeah it was between him and Charu when I went to sleep and I woke up for no reason out of nowhere at 9:58am and scrambled to send the kill. I don't really regret and and don't want to consider whether things would've played out differently if I had gone with Charu.
    Suffice it to say T-Force was playing an exceptional town game

    Leave a comment:


  • AragakiAyase
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo IX - Postgame

    very good for a first wolf game though I think

    my first wolf game me/dfr almost got swept

    Leave a comment:


  • AragakiAyase
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo IX - Postgame

    Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
    First real wolfgame was fun though. I legitimately didn't know the game started until I posted that first day, and was legitimately busy the second day.

    Like, I've said this before but I won't use inactivity as a tactic intentionally, but I understand how it invariably has to influence your reads of me if I don't contribute as much.

    My biggest fuckups were a dearth of interactions with FG (she said she'd go hard so I didn't wanna dig her grave deeper if she could get out of the one she was in), and my reaction to YoshL's selfvote and Charu's KitB sadism.

    Aaand I could tell I prefer towning 'cause my favorite part of wolfing was hunting for the PR lmao
    I really tried my best to let your inactivity not affect my reads as much, but as I said it inevitably did to an extent

    still think you would've pushed dfr differently as town, and you were closely linked to fg

    Leave a comment:


  • AragakiAyase
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo IX - Postgame

    Originally posted by roundbox
    Host thread later this afternoon
    yo can you postpone it a few more hours to this evening I'm trying to build a game real quick

    Leave a comment:


  • ShadoWolfe
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo IX - Postgame

    First real wolfgame was fun though. I legitimately didn't know the game started until I posted that first day, and was legitimately busy the second day.

    Like, I've said this before but I won't use inactivity as a tactic intentionally, but I understand how it invariably has to influence your reads of me if I don't contribute as much.

    My biggest fuckups were a dearth of interactions with FG (she said she'd go hard so I didn't wanna dig her grave deeper if she could get out of the one she was in), and my reaction to YoshL's selfvote and Charu's KitB sadism.

    Aaand I could tell I prefer towning 'cause my favorite part of wolfing was hunting for the PR lmao

    Leave a comment:


  • roundbox
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo IX - Postgame

    Host thread later this afternoon

    Leave a comment:


  • inDheart
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo IX - Postgame

    i don't get your T-Force kill but my guess was you just had to submit me something since it was so last minute

    Leave a comment:

Working...