TWG Turbo IV Post-Game

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #76
    Re: TWG Turbo IV Post-Game

    Shadoooo, I wanna know what you think my secret tell is.

    Shadoooooooooooooooooooooooooo


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • Gradiant
      FFR's Resident Trashpanda
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2012
      • 1100

      #77
      Re: TWG Turbo IV Post-Game

      Originally posted by Hakulyte
      fmpov for Day 1:

      Your facepalm posts were weird. These fit with Charu's general attitude

      - It's like you're giving hints that you care about my actions. A townie would also be mad with people playing terribly

      Your interaction with MML/cedo about OOTC was doubtful. The "Oh if you're going that route" part to be accurate.

      - It's giving away that you're getting tilted. You should have said something more neutral. You were right mechanically speaking, but I think you were slightly "out of character" here. Again, it's normal for townies to get tilted when others aren't playing very well

      You telling me to not vote thesunfan was bad. (It's good if we have like 1 hour left or more, but not at like 5min from EoD) Not really, as he said in the wolfchat, he was the most likely candidate for cop and wasn't hard to figure out from reading the thread. It came across as it being obvious he was cop and as a townie not wanting the cop to die early from a stupid vote.

      - You should have let me continue and distance yourself from what I decided to vote. No

      I ended up not voting because of it and that hurt my game a lot. Not voting sunfan =/= not voting anybody else

      I also hated how you used "We're" instead of "you" in EoD.

      It's nothing game ruining, but it's like opening up the door.

      ..but that's probably just me caring too much about tone.
      ..

      Comment

      • ShadoWolfe
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2009
        • 171

        #78
        Re: TWG Turbo IV Post-Game

        Originally posted by Charu
        I'm cool with that, shado
        Originally posted by Charu
        Shadoooo, I wanna know what you think my secret tell is.

        Shadoooooooooooooooooooooooooo
        SEE, HAKU? HE'S CONTRADICTING HIMSELF! HE'S A WOLF!

        Charu

        But wwaaaiitt.. His tone is genuine... shiiiiittttt too late





        Originally posted by Hakulyte
        I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
        Originally posted by YoshL
        "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
        Originally posted by mellon_collie
        "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

        Comment

        • ShadoWolfe
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2009
          • 171

          #79
          Re: TWG Turbo IV Post-Game

          Stop posting. Insta has been reached.





          Originally posted by Hakulyte
          I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
          Originally posted by YoshL
          "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
          Originally posted by mellon_collie
          "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #80
            Re: TWG Turbo IV Post-Game

            Shadoooooo.. nooooooooooooooooo


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • ShadoWolfe
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2009
              • 171

              #81
              Re: TWG Turbo IV Post-Game

              Charu has been lynched. He was a:
              Snivy


              The game is over. Snivys have won.





              Originally posted by Hakulyte
              I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
              Originally posted by YoshL
              "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
              Originally posted by mellon_collie
              "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

              Comment

              • ShadoWolfe
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2009
                • 171

                #82
                Re: TWG Turbo IV Post-Game

                Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                Charu has been lynched. He was a:
                Snivy


                The game is over. Snivys have won.
                erm. don't ask me how Snivys won if Charu got lynched. He was a takedown Snivy who's lynch only takes effect after the parity count... shhhh





                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                Originally posted by YoshL
                "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                Comment

                • DaBackpack
                  ~ お ま ん こ ~
                  • Mar 2014
                  • 918

                  #83
                  Re: TWG Turbo IV Post-Game

                  btw here's my deathpost



                  Originally posted by Moogy
                  no one cares
                  Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                  there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                  that's kind of a sad statistic

                  Comment

                  • Hakulyte
                    aka Haku
                    • Jul 2005
                    • 4697

                    #84
                    Re: TWG Turbo IV Post-Game

                    Okay, negativity finally evolved back into boredom.

                    I did it guys.

                    I recovered from playing TWG.

                    No one was hurt this time.

                    I would like to point out that I laughed more than I should when DBP insta'd me and nothing happened until thesunfan came in and somehow posted twice my death.
                    I like to think they had this waiting moment where they wanted to know 100% that I was indeed wolf.

                    DBP, I would like to give you a respectful handshake, it was an honor to play with you. I'm happy you've chosen the good ending with the Haku lynch. Thanks from saving me from the evil reign of Charude.

                    MML, good fight! You made Day 3 really fun for me. I think I underestimated you and you held your ground pretty well overall.

                    Charu..


                    inDheart, very solid play overall, looking forward to see you again. Can't say much about the confirmed town mechanic. You had a vote on me Day 1 too, that scared me a little.

                    Cedolad, glad you're still alive in the real world, I was starting to get worried. It's a shame that life got in the way, but hey can't do much about it.

                    botchi, I really liked how our games evolved in similar ways. I think you still had room for a come back in the middle of Day 2, but you definitely had a hard game from that point too. Cheers.

                    R.E. Aryxi, you certainly had an odd game too. I hope people won't judge you too quickly next time. Hope you still feel like playing.

                    ...

                    Anyway, I just can't stop myself from getting baited by YoshL about how 2 play.

                    I'll try again from zero with a smile. I heard that being happy makes you 4 times better which equals getting one step closer to "get good".

                    Time to leave on a good note for once.



                    The hidden message in "or just stop complaining and get good" was to separate it in multiple sections.

                    "or just stop" is what I actually needed to do to "get good".

                    I realized that while eating yoghurt.

                    I mean, the faster I post, the less I think, the less I think, the more I don't know what I'm doing and then it just get worse etc.

                    If I stop, I can take the time to say something smarter.
                    If I stop, I can read the posts a second or even a third time.
                    If I stop, I can think about what to do instead of reacting.

                    Stopping is Life
                    Stopping is Love

                    Stop.

                    Comment

                    • thesunfan
                      Role Tide
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • May 2011
                      • 10859

                      #85
                      Re: TWG Turbo IV Post-Game

                      the wait was purely because I was too absorbed in Phoenix Wright, lmao

                      the doublepost is just one of those things that happens
                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                      Originally posted by star-crossed
                      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                      Comment

                      • DaBackpack
                        ~ お ま ん こ ~
                        • Mar 2014
                        • 918

                        #86
                        Re: TWG Turbo IV Post-Game

                        sunfan because this came up I have profile pic recs



                        or




                        Originally posted by Moogy
                        no one cares
                        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                        that's kind of a sad statistic

                        Comment

                        • thesunfan
                          Role Tide
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • May 2011
                          • 10859

                          #87
                          Re: TWG Turbo IV Post-Game

                          I like the last one better
                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                          Originally posted by star-crossed
                          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                          Comment

                          • MixMasterLar
                            Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 5401

                            #88
                            Re: TWG Turbo IV Post-Game

                            Originally posted by thesunfan
                            Shame Lar, well get together sooner or later sometime
                            For sure

                            Originally posted by thesunfan
                            Lynch strong players for being strong players regardless of all else if theyre still alive after half of the players are dead
                            That's shit

                            Although it would have won me the game rofl, but yeah that's garbage
                            ​

                            Comment

                            • inDheart
                              Picker @ JAX2
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2011
                              • 505

                              #89
                              Re: TWG Turbo IV Post-Game

                              some day i will be satisfied with my play in a game, but today is not that day. could have pushed harder day 2 if i was actually present much. i did the same thing as twgabout where i came to a conclusion but didn't push it well - both days, even

                              Comment

                              Working...