TWG Turbo IV Post-Game

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #31
    Re: TWG Turbo IV Post-Game

    It's funny if you read the game now knowing that because it's downright hilarious


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • pedolad
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2010
      • 248

      #32
      Re: TWG Turbo IV Post-Game

      I promise you guys I did not lose interest, and once she calms down about this whole "You spend more time talking and bullshitting with internet people than you do with me" thing, I'll be back to kick some wolf ass.

      Comment

      • AragakiAyase
        Waifus
        • Apr 2015
        • 961

        #33
        Re: TWG Turbo IV Post-Game

        oh he beat me to it

        pikakirby123 reincarnated





        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #34
          Re: TWG Turbo IV Post-Game

          And sorry for abusing that cedo, no hard feelings, just saw it as a way to make myself look good because I'm CHARU!!!


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • AragakiAyase
            Waifus
            • Apr 2015
            • 961

            #35
            Re: TWG Turbo IV Post-Game

            Originally posted by YoshL
            arnt probably didn't respond quickly enough

            charu was bursting brain cells though at haku tbh
            yep, I was just scrambling to find anyone before day started

            pikakirby123 reincarnated





            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #36
              Re: TWG Turbo IV Post-Game

              Bird hugs for cedo


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • pedolad
                FFR Player
                • Oct 2010
                • 248

                #37
                Re: TWG Turbo IV Post-Game

                Originally posted by Charu
                And sorry for abusing that cedo, no hard feelings, just saw it as a way to make myself look good because I'm CHARU!!!
                It's all good haha

                btw I had a feeling you rolled wolf this game. Once you jumped wagons last minute first phase

                Comment

                • Arntonach
                  Owlbears Rock!
                  • Mar 2012
                  • 2494

                  #38
                  Re: TWG Turbo IV Post-Game

                  I wish I knew about the replacement earlier. :<
                  pack of hard stuffs

                  pack of my stuffs

                  Comment

                  • Hakulyte
                    aka Haku
                    • Jul 2005
                    • 4697

                    #39
                    Re: TWG Turbo IV Post-Game

                    lmfao, that last Day in wolfchat.

                    The struggle was real.

                    Comment

                    • ShadoWolfe
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2009
                      • 171

                      #40
                      Re: TWG Turbo IV Post-Game

                      Originally posted by pedolad
                      sorry guys. I probably wont be playing any more since my gf (whom I live with) won't let me on the internet for extended periods of time anymore.

                      so see ya was fun
                      Originally posted by pedolad
                      I promise you guys I did not lose interest, and once she calms down about this whole "You spend more time talking and bullshitting with internet people than you do with me" thing, I'll be back to kick some wolf ass.
                      Aw, you'll be missed! Have fun and be safe and all that. Stop outselling me with your short orders, it makes me insecure lmao

                      Seeya next time, fam!





                      Originally posted by Hakulyte
                      I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                      Originally posted by YoshL
                      "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                      Originally posted by mellon_collie
                      "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                      Comment

                      • MixMasterLar
                        Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2006
                        • 5401

                        #41
                        Re: TWG Turbo IV Post-Game

                        Originally posted by Charu
                        It's funny if you read the game now knowing that because it's downright hilarious
                        I saved the page. After some time I plan to re read it.


                        I really feel like this was my best game but I came up short. It's easy to just claim that Charu also played his best and better luck next time, but I can't shake off the feeling that had I payed attention to Haku sooner while Charu still looked bad, or just still kept riding Charu's ass D3, or noticed that the "....bruh..." comment mirrored Turbo 3 and was his wolftell or anything else We would have won.

                        I'm still kind of don't believe Charu was a wolf just based on D3 play through.

                        I don't know what is real
                        ​

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #42
                          Re: TWG Turbo IV Post-Game

                          I'm real


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • Hakulyte
                            aka Haku
                            • Jul 2005
                            • 4697

                            #43
                            Re: TWG Turbo IV Post-Game

                            I feel like I could have invested my entire game trying to get Charu lynched and it would have never worked even knowing he's wolf 100%.

                            This win was staged against my will.

                            #ragequit

                            ps: I don't understand this "objectively speaking best lynch" mentality. I would just violently murder who's in control of the game if I'm having doubts.

                            It's not cool to do, but it's really the only way for me to lynch a player outplaying me. Otherwise, you're stuck self-destructing forever or chain-voting bad towns praying you're right.

                            I'm assuming the best players try to stay null to avoid falling down one way or the other.
                            Last edited by Hakulyte; 09-19-2016, 06:30 PM.

                            Comment

                            • ShadoWolfe
                              FFR Player
                              • Jun 2009
                              • 171

                              #44
                              Re: TWG Turbo IV Post-Game

                              Originally posted by Hakulyte
                              ps: I don't understand this "objectively speaking best lynch" mentality. I would just violently murder who's in control of the game if I'm having doubts.

                              It's not cool to do, but it's really the only way for me to lynch a player outplaying me. Otherwise, you're stuck self-destructing forever or chain-voting bad towns praying you're right.

                              I'm assuming the best players try to stay null to avoid falling down one way or the other.
                              What does this even mean? All of it, but specifically the bolded part.





                              Originally posted by Hakulyte
                              I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                              Originally posted by YoshL
                              "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                              Originally posted by mellon_collie
                              "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                              Comment

                              • Hakulyte
                                aka Haku
                                • Jul 2005
                                • 4697

                                #45
                                Re: TWG Turbo IV Post-Game

                                I cannot picture weaker players not dying systematically every games the exact same way regardless of their alignment.

                                You can read players for their content.
                                You can read players for their intents.

                                I'm just saying that if the sum of the content + intents from one player is overall always superior to one of another player, that player will most likely nearly always win.

                                The only way to "normalize" this is to make players play a lot of games and create some data out of them so you have a better understanding of if you should let them live because of their play.

                                The problem is that in case of doubts, the logical answer is always going to be to lynch these players.

                                It's hard to make everyone question these votes and make them try something different out of a "gut feeling" by example.

                                Anyone who is good at playing around with content is going to have a much easier time than someone who's reading people well, but can't provide enough meat to make other players want to trust them.

                                I'm not saying it's a bad thing, but I feel like it's restricting how we can play a lot because you would need a bunch of crazy players to agree to try something unreasonable when it's a lot easier to go for the "easy lynch".

                                tl;dr: I need to reevaluate how I play.

                                Comment

                                Working...