TWG Turbo II - Post Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • T-Force
    Your world ends with you
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jan 2007
    • 4753

    #46
    Re: TWG Turbo II - Post Game Thread

    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    I can't believe Funny was a wolf the entire time like WTF
    I didn't read the entire thing, but Funny was way too wishy-washy. It's a wolf tell of her's , and even Charu mentioned it.

    Of course, now that I've said that, she'll change it, but regardless of everything, everyone forgot the most important rule of TWG.

    If Funnygurl is in the game, she is a wolf!
    Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

    Comment

    • yo man im awesome
      soleil ardent
      FFR Simfile Author
      • May 2007
      • 6514

      #47
      Re: TWG Turbo II - Post Game Thread

      I guess if my reads and things make sense during a game it's safe to conclude that i'm a wolf because I'm making clearly wrong calls i am in fact town trying and failing to SUCCeed

      Originally posted by choof
      you double dad loving dipshit
      Originally posted by t-rogdor
      dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
      Originally posted by smartdude1212
      I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

      Comment

      • dAnceguy117
        new hand moves = dab
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2002
        • 10103

        #48
        Re: TWG Turbo II - Post Game Thread

        I didnt read any of the game but I'm surprised zenith wasn't the d0 lynch. if there's someone alive who can never ever be left to live to the end of the game, might as well kill them and get it over with, right?

        but like I said I didnt read any of the game so it is fairly likely that I'm missing significant context

        Comment

        • thesunfan
          Role Tide
          Sectional Moderator
          • May 2011
          • 10859

          #49
          Re: TWG Turbo II - Post Game Thread

          Originally posted by _Zenith_
          I just think I'm unfit to play TWG ever again.
          you keep trying to have a big dick stop trying to have a big dick and I will have no doubt in my mind that you'll be a great TWGer

          don't make plays that are risky. don't worry about the power roles unless you have to. don't go out of your way trying to make something happen regarding roles and you'll be fine

          you actually had the best reads out of any of the town, it just didn't matter because of the whole situation
          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
          Originally posted by star-crossed
          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

          Comment

          • MixMasterLar
            Beach Bum Extraordinaire
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2006
            • 5401

            #50
            Re: TWG Turbo II - Post Game Thread

            Originally posted by dAnceguy117
            I didnt read any of the game but I'm surprised zenith wasn't the d0 lynch. if there's someone alive who can never ever be left to live to the end of the game, might as well kill them and get it over with, right?

            but like I said I didnt read any of the game so it is fairly likely that I'm missing significant context
            It's a pretty interesting read. Well it was while it was still going on at least.

            And yeah in hindsight all the signs that Funny was the missing link where there, including the last stretch where she did nothing but let Charu, YMIA and AA go at it, but I must confess I was too drawn in the scuffle to notice.

            *shrugs*
            ​

            Comment

            • Funnygurl555
              T-Force's Rival
              • Dec 2010
              • 1865

              #51
              Re: TWG Turbo II - Post Game Thread

              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
              I can't believe Funny was a wolf the entire time like WTF
              ^________^

              Originally posted by T-Force
              Of course, now that I've said that, she'll change it, but regardless of everything, everyone forgot the most important rule of TWG.

              If Funnygurl is in the game, she is a wolf!
              T-Force
              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
              is funny eaman?
              Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
              Originally posted by the sun fan
              GET DUNKED FUNNY
              (eaman is her name irl, friend)

              Comment

              • Xiz
                TWG Chaos
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Feb 2012
                • 3399

                #52
                Re: TWG Turbo II - Post Game Thread

                Originally posted by thesunfan
                you keep trying to have a big dick stop trying to have a big dick and I will have no doubt in my mind that you'll be a great TWGer

                don't make plays that are risky. don't worry about the power roles unless you have to. don't go out of your way trying to make something happen regarding roles and you'll be fine

                you actually had the best reads out of any of the town, it just didn't matter because of the whole situation
                This 1000%

                Like you were spot on with your reads, but sometimes it's best to just let the game play out the way it should.

                Comment

                • MixMasterLar
                  Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 5401

                  #53
                  Re: TWG Turbo II - Post Game Thread

                  Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                  ^________^
                  ​

                  Comment

                  • Funnygurl555
                    T-Force's Rival
                    • Dec 2010
                    • 1865

                    #54
                    Re: TWG Turbo II - Post Game Thread

                    lmfao
                    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                    is funny eaman?
                    Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    GET DUNKED FUNNY
                    (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                    Comment

                    • thesunfan
                      Role Tide
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • May 2011
                      • 10859

                      #55
                      Re: TWG Turbo II - Post Game Thread

                      rofl
                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                      Originally posted by star-crossed
                      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                      Comment

                      • Red Blaster
                        Bridge Burner
                        • Jun 2011
                        • 2040

                        #56
                        Re: TWG Turbo II - Post Game Thread

                        Wow I never would've guessed it was FG and Xiz.
                        gg both of you
                        Originally posted by hi19hi19
                        edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                        Originally posted by choof
                        hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                        what's a milky christmas :O

                        Comment

                        • Arntonach
                          Owlbears Rock!
                          • Mar 2012
                          • 2494

                          #57
                          Re: TWG Turbo II - Post Game Thread

                          xiz you little bitch I knew you were fucking off for a good reason.
                          pack of hard stuffs

                          pack of my stuffs

                          Comment

                          • Red Blaster
                            Bridge Burner
                            • Jun 2011
                            • 2040

                            #58
                            Re: TWG Turbo II - Post Game Thread

                            Sorry I'm a bad cop fellow townies.
                            But if there were just normal cop soft claims I wouldn't have outted myself, it was purely due to the use of hard claiming the role that I had felt the need to counter claim.
                            Last edited by Red Blaster; 07-4-2016, 03:49 PM.
                            Originally posted by hi19hi19
                            edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                            Originally posted by choof
                            hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                            what's a milky christmas :O

                            Comment

                            • MixMasterLar
                              Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2006
                              • 5401

                              #59
                              Re: TWG Turbo II - Post Game Thread

                              I would have done the same thing TBH.

                              Hell, for most of that I was thinking Zenith/Charu then Charu/YMIA (or AA)
                              ​

                              Comment

                              Working...