TWG Turbo II - Post Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • thesunfan
    Role Tide
    Sectional Moderator
    • May 2011
    • 10859

    #31
    Re: TWG Turbo II - Post Game Thread

    Originally posted by Charu
    Gosh darn, do that in your wolf game, and you're solid.
    this is how I feel about you attacking towns
    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
    Originally posted by XelNya
    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
    Originally posted by star-crossed
    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #32
      Re: TWG Turbo II - Post Game Thread

      I haven't read the game fully, but I need to get a few things done so

      No town alive in f5 should feel bad about themselves. Town played well, its just a case that the wolves were playing that much better.
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • yo man im awesome
        soleil ardent
        FFR Simfile Author
        • May 2007
        • 6514

        #33
        Re: TWG Turbo II - Post Game Thread

        I would be a terrible investigator in real life

        I can't make legitimate arguments, and with those illegitimate arguments i don't even come to the right conclusions

        Also Zenith I'm not actually mad at you lol I just hope you know better now

        Originally posted by choof
        you double dad loving dipshit
        Originally posted by t-rogdor
        dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
        Originally posted by smartdude1212
        I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #34
          Re: TWG Turbo II - Post Game Thread

          So all the times I was hounding you with my jabs...?

          Was that real? Oh boy, meta get, I guess


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • _Zenith_
            Accuracy Player
            • Mar 2011
            • 4629

            #35
            Re: TWG Turbo II - Post Game Thread

            I just think I'm unfit to play TWG ever again.





            Comment

            • yo man im awesome
              soleil ardent
              FFR Simfile Author
              • May 2007
              • 6514

              #36
              Re: TWG Turbo II - Post Game Thread

              Originally posted by Charu
              So all the times I was hounding you with my jabs...?

              Was that real? Oh boy, meta get, I guess
              Yea I was legitimate about that lol

              I was also legitimate about the information thing I really disagree and don't think it's a bs call to make. If everyone believes he's a wolf, but he's just being a shitty town+it's D0, I see it as a very relevant data collection point to vote someone in Zenith's position, regardless of alignment, because regardless of his alignment, he was playing toxic for the town.

              Originally posted by choof
              you double dad loving dipshit
              Originally posted by t-rogdor
              dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
              Originally posted by smartdude1212
              I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #37
                Re: TWG Turbo II - Post Game Thread

                Originally posted by _Zenith_
                I just think I'm unfit to play TWG ever again.
                Nah, you just did a boo-boo, t'is all.


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • yo man im awesome
                  soleil ardent
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • May 2007
                  • 6514

                  #38
                  Re: TWG Turbo II - Post Game Thread

                  Originally posted by _Zenith_
                  I just think I'm unfit to play TWG ever again.
                  Now now I literally have a 0% success rate at guessing wolves you're fine

                  Originally posted by choof
                  you double dad loving dipshit
                  Originally posted by t-rogdor
                  dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                  Originally posted by smartdude1212
                  I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #39
                    Re: TWG Turbo II - Post Game Thread

                    Granted it was a giant boo-boo, but whatcha gonna do 'bout it?

                    Just don't go and do what you did last time that got you banned from playing.


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • yo man im awesome
                      soleil ardent
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • May 2007
                      • 6514

                      #40
                      Re: TWG Turbo II - Post Game Thread

                      Ugh I wish I had wolf games where humans literally just collapse on each other like this

                      Originally posted by choof
                      you double dad loving dipshit
                      Originally posted by t-rogdor
                      dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                      Originally posted by smartdude1212
                      I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #41
                        Re: TWG Turbo II - Post Game Thread

                        I wouldn't, it makes wolve game pretty boring. Believe you and me.


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • _Zenith_
                          Accuracy Player
                          • Mar 2011
                          • 4629

                          #42
                          Re: TWG Turbo II - Post Game Thread

                          I had one excellent game out of the countless games that I've played and I honestly don't think I'll ever be able to replicate that again.

                          Charu remembers, don't you Charu? The one wolf game that I basically coaxed town into doing what I wanted them to do to achieve victory?

                          Never again I will never come close to doing what I did that game, and it is severely depressing.





                          Comment

                          • Cold Kitten
                            i love (purple things)
                            • May 2009
                            • 1341

                            #43
                            Re: TWG Turbo II - Post Game Thread

                            sorry guys

                            i'm terrible at leading town. i do it when i am town, but i am awful at it and no one should follow me.

                            tbf, i was wary of xiz and probably would've lynched him over arnt. oh well. lesson learned.


                            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                            it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

                            Comment

                            • MixMasterLar
                              Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2006
                              • 5401

                              #44
                              Re: TWG Turbo II - Post Game Thread

                              I can't believe Funny was a wolf the entire time like WTF


                              Shout outs to AA and CK because most of what you guys where posting where pretty legit.


                              Charu I can't believe you wheren't a wolf
                              ​

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #45
                                Re: TWG Turbo II - Post Game Thread

                                Hee hee heeeee

                                I get that impression a lot this year.


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...