TWG Turbo II - Post Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • AragakiAyase
    Waifus
    • Apr 2015
    • 961

    #16
    Re: TWG Turbo II - Post Game Thread

    Originally posted by Xiz
    You played really well ethan considering the position town was in. It was really hard to try and throw dirt on you.
    thanks, I took some advice from greg when he told me that it's actually very difficult as a wolf to make good points. I just tried to look carefully about what you were saying about me and didn't just assume that they're right and that I'm missing something. oh well gg wp lol



    boats
    Last edited by AragakiAyase; 07-3-2016, 05:10 PM.

    pikakirby123 reincarnated





    Comment

    • AragakiAyase
      Waifus
      • Apr 2015
      • 961

      #17
      Re: TWG Turbo II - Post Game Thread

      zenith now that you're here I'm going to reiterate what I said in the game thread:

      you realized that we were in a good position with 3 people claiming checks on me, you should've left it there. :/

      pikakirby123 reincarnated





      Comment

      • Funnygurl555
        T-Force's Rival
        • Dec 2010
        • 1865

        #18
        Re: TWG Turbo II - Post Game Thread

        Originally posted by Xiz
        I actually played this wolf game really differently. Right out of the bat I was like "funnygurl is town, for all of these bullshit reasons" - I usually bus a lot more
        oh yeah thanks for that xiz
        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
        is funny eaman?
        Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        GET DUNKED FUNNY
        (eaman is her name irl, friend)

        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #19
          Re: TWG Turbo II - Post Game Thread

          Oh, okay


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #20
            Re: TWG Turbo II - Post Game Thread

            Dumb dumb dumb

            Oh well, that's just how the cookie crumbles I guess.


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #21
              Re: TWG Turbo II - Post Game Thread

              Dang it AA, your impeccable points about YMIA were really really really good, much to town's dismay.

              Like before that mega post, I wanted Xiz dead.

              I feel incredible just knowing he probably DID set it up.


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #22
                Re: TWG Turbo II - Post Game Thread

                Gosh darn, do that in your wolf game, and you're solid.


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #23
                  Re: TWG Turbo II - Post Game Thread

                  AHAH! So you guys were being flip flopped!


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #24
                    Re: TWG Turbo II - Post Game Thread

                    Too bad you answered correctly though, god damn it.

                    I was actually hoping you would leave us alone and have town bicker about it again. That would've been extra spicy.

                    But that would've probably been terrible for wolves.


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • AragakiAyase
                      Waifus
                      • Apr 2015
                      • 961

                      #25
                      Re: TWG Turbo II - Post Game Thread

                      Originally posted by Charu
                      Gosh darn, do that in your wolf game, and you're solid.
                      who, me?

                      Originally posted by Charu
                      Too bad you answered correctly though, god damn it.

                      I was actually hoping you would leave us alone and have town bicker about it again. That would've been extra spicy.

                      But that would've probably been terrible for wolves.
                      answered correctly about what? also sorry charu I failed

                      idk what to do when I have all these things pointing to someone being a wolf and then they aren't lol

                      like sure tunneling but it's difficult for me to reinterpret those things differently
                      Last edited by AragakiAyase; 07-3-2016, 06:02 PM.

                      pikakirby123 reincarnated





                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #26
                        Re: TWG Turbo II - Post Game Thread

                        Oh, I was talking about their wolf chat, lmao

                        And yes, I was talking about you when I say you should make those posts when you're a wolf. It was delicious.


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #27
                          Re: TWG Turbo II - Post Game Thread

                          Any who, Zenith!

                          I want this to be your lesson not to do that just out of the blue. I mean if you wanted to try what I did. At least first, and foremost, be believable.


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • dAnceguy117
                            new hand moves = dab
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Dec 2002
                            • 10103

                            #28
                            Re: TWG Turbo II - Post Game Thread

                            Originally posted by Charu
                            Any who, Zenith!

                            I want this to be your lesson not to do that just out of the blue.
                            HEH

                            Comment

                            • AragakiAyase
                              Waifus
                              • Apr 2015
                              • 961

                              #29
                              Re: TWG Turbo II - Post Game Thread

                              Originally posted by Charu
                              Oh, I was talking about their wolf chat, lmao

                              And yes, I was talking about you when I say you should make those posts when you're a wolf. It was delicious.
                              I did that in freezewars, I just need to do it again

                              pikakirby123 reincarnated





                              Comment

                              • yo man im awesome
                                soleil ardent
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • May 2007
                                • 6514

                                #30
                                Re: TWG Turbo II - Post Game Thread

                                jesus christ i am a terrible town

                                Originally posted by choof
                                you double dad loving dipshit
                                Originally posted by t-rogdor
                                dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                                Originally posted by smartdude1212
                                I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                                Comment

                                Working...