jTWG VIII -Manhunt- Night 5 WOLF VICTORY

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Demon_Of_The_Comet
    FFR Player
    • Dec 2004
    • 888

    #61
    This Fucking Sux
    wtf is a nooblet
    Originally posted by jewpinthethird
    If you are part of the 2% that isn\'t a ***got, put this in your profile.
    Originally posted by white_boy
    firemon is in the top 10 sm list...dont talk (#$% to him.

    Comment

    • ddr_dude
      FFR Player
      • Sep 2003
      • 195

      #62
      Sorry about posting it three times. My internet said it didnt go through so i kept pressing refresh. I guess it did go through. Again I am sorry.





      Originally posted by Squeek
      guyz i found hax 2 make ur caracturz lv 405 i cnt make it ne highr cuz stupd gamegaurd blox mi acess past dat u jus dowloa dit here: ww.hax.mapel.org/hax_TROJANMALWARE.EXE

      Comment

      • daniel_lewis20
        FFR Player
        • Feb 2005
        • 178

        #63
        I knew we were going to die, we're the last of the active ones. This game sucks due to inactivity, you should all be ashamed of yourselves

        Comment

        • Tasselfoot
          Retired BOSS
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jul 2003
          • 25185

          #64
          Insta is 4, not 3... there are 6 players left.

          I deleted the extra posts that were both during the night and off topic.
          RIP

          Comment

          • Tps222
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2004
            • 6169

            #65
            Ok, well, everyone, get to the chat, whenever you are on, and stay there, when you log off, fine, but if your on aim at all, go to jtwgviii.

            Well, I have read the thread, and this is going no where. My top suspcions are on Nightsonnet, and Akorn. Akorn hasn't really done anything productive, but has played in past game, so he would know who the vets are. They are dead. He also posted to say he would make an attempt at the chat. Nightsonnet is just coming off funny on me, not sure why yet. I would like to here some discussion form all of you, and, do not instalynch, worse thing for us, we need as much time as possible.

            Comment

            • Rebirth0
              FFR Originalbro
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jun 2003
              • 8751

              #66
              I'd like to point out, that everybody except PsychoZeroSkater has a phantom.

              Comment

              • Tps222
                FFR Player
                • Nov 2004
                • 6169

                #67
                Well, re-read the thread again. The death of paintball was odd. He didn't do anything odd, the first vote against him was random, as the 2nd one was, then it was split between matt as well, though, the thing that stuck out to me most is NighSonnet. She voted paintball for no reason. She didn't accuse him earlier of anything, and she didn't provide any evidence for her vote. The vote, also ended the day. This would take away time from us, the active ones at least. Noticed that anyone who tried to start a chat died. Night probably figured this, she's smart. I am tempted to vote her, but not yet, I want to here everyone's reactions, if anyone posts. Though, I am 90% confident that she is the wolf. Anxiousness to end discussion, kill the people who started the discussion, she is a chat mod ya know,(joke) and the fact she had no evidence to kill paintball really stuck out to me.

                Post people!

                Comment

                • scorpio1690
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2003
                  • 4817

                  #68
                  I'm going to vote for akorn.

                  Comment

                  • NightSonnett
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Aug 2003
                    • 334

                    #69
                    Originally posted by Tps222
                    Akorn hasn't really done anything productive, but has played in past game, so he would know who the vets are. They are dead. He also posted to say he would make an attempt at the chat.
                    Because you bring up this really good point, my vote is swaying toward Akorn.

                    However, you point me out as a suspicious character. I really don't see any logical reason to call me "suspicious". I've never played jTWG, this is my first game. Why would a first time player be a wolf?

                    The reason I voted for pnt was because there was a majourity looped in with it. I was unsure of who to vote for, and it came between two people: Vash and pnt (Because that's where the majority of the votes were. Didn't want to pull a Ralph Nader). I had more evidence that it wasn't Vash rather than pnt, so therefore voted pnt.

                    Your suspicions seem rather faulty to me, except for you suspicion for Akorn. You bring up a very good point.
                    My computer hates me.

                    /gquit

                    Comment

                    • PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
                      Threat Emulation
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • May 2004
                      • 5184

                      #70
                      well, im sticking with my gut feeling and going with scorpio because of his reverse psychology thing.

                      Originally posted by Lightdarkness
                      I'm light f**king darkness

                      Comment

                      • Tps222
                        FFR Player
                        • Nov 2004
                        • 6169

                        #71
                        Night, that was complete BS. That made no sense whatsoever. You didn't justify and still haven't justified your vote. Where in the rules does it say a first time player can't be a wolf. I was. You jump on the previous vote of Akorn to sway people off of you, I am 100% sure you are the wolf. Thus, my vote goes to NightSonnett .

                        Comment

                        • Tps222
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2004
                          • 6169

                          #72
                          Didn't realize the game ended at midnight. My vote is invalid. Here is the voting chart

                          Akorn-3
                          Scorpio-2

                          2 phantoms for Akorn, 1 for scorpio, one vote apiece. This means Scorpio recieves a phantom, I do, Night does, DDR does. Gamepro, take it away. Hope were right,

                          Comment

                          • Rebirth0
                            FFR Originalbro
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jun 2003
                            • 8751

                            #73
                            akorn dies. I wish I could write a story, maybe Night 5 will have one, if you all get active enough.

                            Comment

                            • Rebirth0
                              FFR Originalbro
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jun 2003
                              • 8751

                              #74
                              Day 4.

                              Tps222 and NightSonnett are wolved.

                              ddr_dude
                              PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
                              scorpio1690

                              Three people remain in the game. You three have 24 hours to find the wolf, otherwise humans lose the game. Instalynch is at 2.

                              Comment

                              • PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
                                Threat Emulation
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • May 2004
                                • 5184

                                #75
                                DDR_DUDE

                                Originally posted by Lightdarkness
                                I'm light f**king darkness

                                Comment

                                Working...