jTWG VIII -Manhunt- Night 5 WOLF VICTORY

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • pntballa18
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2005
    • 3357

    #16
    Originally posted by daniel_lewis20
    as I said before, PERSONAL BELIEFS! Jeez, if you don't want to vote for matt, DON'T! Vash and I are voting for matt because of what he said in the chat, the ENTIRE CHAT.
    What I said wasn't aimed at you.

    Comment

    • mattc16
      FFR Player
      • May 2005
      • 524

      #17
      im voting for MAXANOiA cause i cant get on for the rest of tonight, and wont be on for the end of day tomorrow. if i do get on my vote may well change


      Click for great online poker rakeback offers!

      Comment

      • Rebirth0
        FFR Originalbro
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jun 2003
        • 8751

        #18
        MAXANOiA just told me his AIM was MilkChan816.

        It's added to the AIM list.

        Comment

        • MAXANOiA
          FFR Player
          • Feb 2005
          • 4

          #19
          Yeah. I'm not gonna be gonna be putting a final vote down for anyone yet, but so far it looks like matt would get my vote.

          Comment

          • scorpio1690
            FFR Player
            • Apr 2003
            • 4817

            #20
            So far I have no real conclusion, there isn't much evidence against anyone except mattc16, but the evidence against him isn't that convincing. But ya know, reverse psychology and all that come in play so I'm gonna have to vote for mattc16.

            Comment

            • psychic25
              FFR Player
              • Oct 2003
              • 367

              #21
              WHY is everybody voting for Matt?

              The only thing that I see against him is that he may have lied about the number of jTWGs he read.

              So what? Now he has... what... three votes on him, and many are suspicious of him.

              Very odd, in my opinion. I'll bet that somebody who voted for him is the wolf. This just seems like an excellent bandwagon to me.

              scorpio, what do you mean about "reverse psychology"?

              And finally, for now, I'll vote for pntballa18, not that I think you're the wolf. This is just a random vote, until I can talk to Matt, at least.

              Comment

              • scorpio1690
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2003
                • 4817

                #22
                By reverse psychology I'm talking about how he says that he said some wolfish things, that's reverse psychology in a way, makes us second guess ourselves.

                Comment

                • pntballa18
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2005
                  • 3357

                  #23
                  I am voting daniel_lewis20 because of the evidence I stated before. He is exagerating the evidence against matt. It seems to me like he just wants to vote and get it done with.

                  Comment

                  • vashthestampede0987
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2004
                    • 2997

                    #24
                    What is he exagerating pntballa? Hell I suggested the idea that matt was a wolf to dan, elaboration please?
                    Omega owes me [1] omega favor
                    I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


                    Originally posted by Synthlight
                    I hate myself.

                    Cheers,

                    Synthlight
                    xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
                    xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

                    Comment

                    • pntballa18
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2005
                      • 3357

                      #25
                      It seems to me like he just took that one little piece of evidence and made it seem 10x bigger. Making it seem like "There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that he is the wolf. I will bet my life that it's him."

                      Comment

                      • Tasuke
                        FFR Player
                        • Oct 2003
                        • 1671

                        #26
                        Man, if I was a wolf right now, I'd be laughing my ass off. You guys are all stuck
                        going around in circles and just making everyone more and more suspicious of
                        each other. We need to all come out and try to find a goddamn wolf instead of
                        voting pointlessly. Pntballa you are being a hypocrite. I do not like hypocrites,
                        this is just a little bit of pointless information. You said dan was making a big deal
                        of something not so big. So, you get 2 pieces of "evidence" against Dan. And then
                        you proced to flip out. Scorpio you aren't making any sense. Reverse psychology?
                        It seems more like he just wants to die to me. Dan seems to have evidence against matt.
                        And the fact that he has support from another player makes me to think that he isn't a wolf.
                        Unless, of course, the other player is really the wolf. And vash seems somewhat suspicious
                        to me. It can't say much in who I think are the wolves, but i am suspicious of ddr_dure, vash,
                        and Max. ddr and MAX for thier lack of an intelligent post and Vash for his lack of any actual
                        evidence other than him just being persuaded by dan.

                        Comment

                        • NightSonnett
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Aug 2003
                          • 334

                          #27
                          Sorry, Dan, but you seem rather suspicious to me...

                          But I guess that's what happens when you are the first to make a well-thoughtout post about who you think the wolf is.
                          My computer hates me.

                          /gquit

                          Comment

                          • akorn
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2004
                            • 209

                            #28
                            Ok, day 1, nothing substantial on this thread except for some conjectures based on thin air as usual =P The only thing I think I can add to the discussion is that on manhunt games, I'd think the wolf would have to be more active than on the regular twg because the game can end on day 1 with a good lynching. That said, I don't see anyone who fits that profile right now and am looking forward to the chats tonight.

                            I might as well warn people that I live in Portugal which means +5 hours than EST, so don't be surprised if I'm not on the chats till late xD

                            Comment

                            • ddr_dude
                              FFR Player
                              • Sep 2003
                              • 195

                              #29
                              Since im not going to be on tomorrow because of the release of Land of the dead, Im going to vote now. I really dont have a clue who the wolf is yet. But Im going to say pntballa18.





                              Originally posted by Squeek
                              guyz i found hax 2 make ur caracturz lv 405 i cnt make it ne highr cuz stupd gamegaurd blox mi acess past dat u jus dowloa dit here: ww.hax.mapel.org/hax_TROJANMALWARE.EXE

                              Comment

                              • vashthestampede0987
                                FFR Player
                                • Jan 2004
                                • 2997

                                #30
                                Here is the vote breakdown

                                mattc16-3 votes
                                pntballa-2 votes
                                ddr_dude-1 vote
                                Dan lewis-1 vote
                                maxanoia-1 vote
                                Omega owes me [1] omega favor
                                I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


                                Originally posted by Synthlight
                                I hate myself.

                                Cheers,

                                Synthlight
                                xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
                                xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

                                Comment

                                Working...