jTWG VIII -Manhunt- Night 5 WOLF VICTORY

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • mattc16
    FFR Player
    • May 2005
    • 524

    #46
    everyone who is online join the AIM chat jtwgviii. dan, if your AIM is still broken ill keep you updated over MSN


    Click for great online poker rakeback offers!

    Comment

    • PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
      Threat Emulation
      FFR Simfile Author
      • May 2004
      • 5184

      #47
      CHAT NOW DAMNIT!!!! GET ACTIVE PEOPLE!!!!

      Originally posted by Lightdarkness
      I'm light f**king darkness

      Comment

      • Rebirth0
        FFR Originalbro
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jun 2003
        • 8751

        #48
        Almost two days and three posts have been made. I'm sure this will be the last jTWG, way too inactive.

        Comment

        • daniel_lewis20
          FFR Player
          • Feb 2005
          • 178

          #49
          I'm active, I've been in the jTWG chat room for the last two hours. Anyone online, go there...NOW!!!!!!

          Comment

          • mattc16
            FFR Player
            • May 2005
            • 524

            #50
            noones bloody doing anything!!!! im gonna throw out another vote, just to try and stir things up.

            nightsonnett


            Click for great online poker rakeback offers!

            Comment

            • PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
              Threat Emulation
              FFR Simfile Author
              • May 2004
              • 5184

              #51
              this sucks, scorpio for the reverse psychology thing.

              Originally posted by Lightdarkness
              I'm light f**king darkness

              Comment

              • mattc16
                FFR Player
                • May 2005
                • 524

                #52
                right tomorrow night, 9pm BST (8PM GMT) AIM chat. be there

                jtwgviii


                Click for great online poker rakeback offers!

                Comment

                • daniel_lewis20
                  FFR Player
                  • Feb 2005
                  • 178

                  #53
                  um, you guys are late, the deadline was for 2pm today

                  Comment

                  • Rebirth0
                    FFR Originalbro
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jun 2003
                    • 8751

                    #54
                    I'm talking with TWC on whether I should end this game or not.

                    Comment

                    • vashthestampede0987
                      FFR Player
                      • Jan 2004
                      • 2997

                      #55
                      XD OLOL To those 2 posts.
                      Omega owes me [1] omega favor
                      I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


                      Originally posted by Synthlight
                      I hate myself.

                      Cheers,

                      Synthlight
                      xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
                      xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

                      Comment

                      • Rebirth0
                        FFR Originalbro
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jun 2003
                        • 8751

                        #56
                        Deadline was at 2 PM. mattc16 dies.

                        Also, Vash is leaving the game and Demon_Of_The_Comet is taking his place. MAXANOiA is leaving too, the game will not go onto Day 3 until he has a replacement.

                        Comment

                        • Rebirth0
                          FFR Originalbro
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jun 2003
                          • 8751

                          #57
                          Tps222 will fill in for MAXANOiA.

                          Comment

                          • Tps222
                            FFR Player
                            • Nov 2004
                            • 6169

                            #58
                            Sorry to post during the night, but my aim name is Tps7910.

                            Comment

                            • ddr_dude
                              FFR Player
                              • Sep 2003
                              • 195

                              #59
                              Tass edit: "I'm an idiot, I can't do this... I'm going to get phantomed because I signed up for a game when I'm going away. I also should know I can't post during the night."





                              Originally posted by Squeek
                              guyz i found hax 2 make ur caracturz lv 405 i cnt make it ne highr cuz stupd gamegaurd blox mi acess past dat u jus dowloa dit here: ww.hax.mapel.org/hax_TROJANMALWARE.EXE

                              Comment

                              • Rebirth0
                                FFR Originalbro
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jun 2003
                                • 8751

                                #60
                                daniel_lewis20 and Demon_Of_The_Comet die.


                                akorn
                                ddr_dude
                                Tps222
                                NightSonnett
                                PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
                                scorpio1690

                                Remain in the game. Caution, humans have two days to find the wolf.

                                Instalynch is at 4. Day 3 ends Wednesday at Midnight. (Thursday morning) Central time.



                                I would also like to say, Day two was HORRIBLE. I'm sure some one or two game bans will be going out after this.

                                Comment

                                Working...