jTWG VIII -Manhunt- Night 5 WOLF VICTORY

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • NightSonnett
    FFR Veteran
    • Aug 2003
    • 334

    #31
    When is the chat tonight? Or is there one tonight? We need more organized times so that people will know when they are expected to be at their computer.
    My computer hates me.

    /gquit

    Comment

    • vashthestampede0987
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2004
      • 2997

      #32
      No real set time, no one is really on except for like half of us. I'm on like 24/7 if anyone needs me.
      Omega owes me [1] omega favor
      I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


      Originally posted by Synthlight
      I hate myself.

      Cheers,

      Synthlight
      xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
      xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

      Comment

      • Tasuke
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2003
        • 1671

        #33
        Right around Right now Sonnet.
        Anyways. I'm gonna have to vote forVash, you just seem suspicious because of your
        serious lack of posting. For someone so dead centered on getting someone killed, you haven't
        posted more than one line this whole game( other than your lynch-list).

        Comment

        • MAXANOiA
          FFR Player
          • Feb 2005
          • 4

          #34
          I really have nothing to go with, so i'm gonna say vash also.

          Comment

          • PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
            Threat Emulation
            FFR Simfile Author
            • May 2004
            • 5184

            #35
            well, with the very little information there isn't much to do. I choose pntballa

            Originally posted by Lightdarkness
            I'm light f**king darkness

            Comment

            • PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
              Threat Emulation
              FFR Simfile Author
              • May 2004
              • 5184

              #36
              O SHI, i forgot y...(stupid, yet good, no edit rule *shaking fist*)
              noobish and wolfish go hand in hand. And well, you were acting kinda noobish

              Originally posted by Lightdarkness
              I'm light f**king darkness

              Comment

              • vashthestampede0987
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2004
                • 2997

                #37
                Originally posted by MAXANOiA
                I really have nothing to go with, so i'm gonna say vash also.
                I realize you have nothing to go with, but why bandwagon and vote me? There are other people who don't have votes towards them, but instead you vote for me.
                Omega owes me [1] omega favor
                I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


                Originally posted by Synthlight
                I hate myself.

                Cheers,

                Synthlight
                xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
                xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

                Comment

                • pntballa18
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2005
                  • 3357

                  #38
                  These are how the votes are going so far:

                  mattc16:3
                  pntballa18:3
                  vashthestampede0687:2
                  ddr_dude:1
                  danlewis:1
                  maxanoia:1

                  We still need 4 more votes, so you better vote in the next 20 minutes. :P

                  Comment

                  • Rebirth0
                    FFR Originalbro
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jun 2003
                    • 8751

                    #39
                    I'm going to extend the voting for 12 more hours. (I've been away for over two days and didn't get back in time)

                    Comment

                    • mattc16
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2005
                      • 524

                      #40
                      is anyone in the chat atm, sorry i havent been on for a couple of days, had some sporting commitments to fulfill


                      Click for great online poker rakeback offers!

                      Comment

                      • NightSonnett
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Aug 2003
                        • 334

                        #41
                        Sorry, pnt.

                        My vote: pntballa18
                        My computer hates me.

                        /gquit

                        Comment

                        • Rebirth0
                          FFR Originalbro
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jun 2003
                          • 8751

                          #42
                          pntballa18 is lynched.

                          I'm very disappionted, there should have been more votes and much more discussion on the forums. You guys aren't even trying.

                          No story today.

                          pntballa18 dies. I need the wolf to send me a PM. There won't be a day 2 story either. When you all start playing I'll start writing.

                          Comment

                          • Rebirth0
                            FFR Originalbro
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jun 2003
                            • 8751

                            #43
                            psychic25 and Tasuke die tonight.

                            akorn
                            daniel_lewis20
                            ddr_dude
                            mattc16
                            MAXANOiA
                            NightSonnett
                            PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
                            scorpio1690
                            vashthestampede0987

                            9 players, instalynch is at 5.

                            Day 2 ends Monday at 2 PM Central.

                            Comment

                            • daniel_lewis20
                              FFR Player
                              • Feb 2005
                              • 178

                              #44
                              This is really pathetic. For the last 24 hours, there have been no posts or no communication in the main chat room. I'm starting to think that this game is a joke and that jTWG is dead...period. For my vote, I'm voting for mattc16 for the reasons I stated earlier and I don't care if I survive the next wolfing because the way this is going, there will be no more jTWG's if this keeps up.

                              Comment

                              • Rebirth0
                                FFR Originalbro
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jun 2003
                                • 8751

                                #45
                                I don't think I'll ever host a jTWG again. This is horrible, I thank Dan for making the first post of Day 2.

                                Comment

                                Working...