jTWG LV: Battle of the Bands!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • aTzUeLo1191
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2007
    • 594

    #121
    Re: jTWG LV: Battle of the Bands!

    Originally posted by sc979
    Also, how are you sure that two wolves are dead?
    I was speculating with Spyke over AIM a couple days ago...we both agree that there could very possibly be 1 wolf left, or as you said, as many as 3. I feel like we are close to finding the last one, and the reason nothing has happened yet is because the last wolf hasn't been on at all. Obviously, I don't know the exact number, but I'd like to think there is just one.


    Originally posted by omgitznpv
    brb suicide
    JOIN TWG NAO!!!

    Comment

    • aTzUeLo1191
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2007
      • 594

      #122
      Re: jTWG LV: Battle of the Bands!

      Make that Spyke and Clarinet.


      Originally posted by omgitznpv
      brb suicide
      JOIN TWG NAO!!!

      Comment

      • jump_the_bullet
        Oh you fancy, huh?
        • Jan 2008
        • 912

        #123
        Re: jTWG LV: Battle of the Bands!

        story story story story story stage
        story story story story story band
        story story story story story story magic!
        story story story story story dead


        SC has been br00tally killed.


        Robert and kotor get phantoms.

        1. Gun92 (james92hofmann)
        2. clarinet89 (clarinet898)
        3. u84 (u8477)
        4. Ruritsu (Ruritsu)

        5. aTzUeLo1191 (aTzUeLo1191)
        6. Infinity. (turkoglu14)
        7. Spyke_MH (SpykeSlash)
        8. Sh4d0wd3v1L (icemaned2)
        9. robertsona (robertsonarofl)
        10. tupacodaman (tupacodaman)
        11. Oni-Paranoia (Oni Paranoia)
        12. sc979 (sam97379)

        13. kotorfanboy (kotorfanboy)
        14. DrKirth (DrKirth)

        It's Now NIGHT 4! Night will end Saturday November 22 at 10 pm EST

        Comment

        • clarinet89
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2008
          • 899

          #124
          Re: jTWG LV: Battle of the Bands!

          Hey guys, I'm going on Thanksgiving break starting tomorrow and I don't have internet at home, so my online time will be sporadic at best. I'll try to see what's going on as much as possible, but I know for a fact that I won't have AIM until at least Thursday.

          Questionable Content

          Comment

          • Spyke_MH
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2005
            • 204

            #125
            Re: jTWG LV: Battle of the Bands!

            well there for a fact can't be 3 wolves left now....or else it would be game over right now if I'm correct...so we ahve at most two, but like Atz said, hopefully only 1

            Comment

            • jump_the_bullet
              Oh you fancy, huh?
              • Jan 2008
              • 912

              #126
              Re: jTWG LV: Battle of the Bands!

              OMG Tupac has been killed!

              1. Gun92 (james92hofmann)
              2. clarinet89 (clarinet898)
              3. u84 (u8477)
              4. Ruritsu (Ruritsu)

              5. aTzUeLo1191 (aTzUeLo1191)
              6. Infinity. (turkoglu14)
              7. Spyke_MH (SpykeSlash)
              8. Sh4d0wd3v1L (icemaned2)
              9. robertsona (robertsonarofl)
              10. tupacodaman (tupacodaman)
              11. Oni-Paranoia (Oni Paranoia)
              12. sc979 (sam97379)

              13. kotorfanboy (kotorfanboy)
              14. DrKirth (DrKirth)

              it is now Day 4! Day will end Monday November 24th at 10 pm EST
              Last edited by jump_the_bullet; 11-22-2008, 08:35 PM.

              Comment

              • tupacodaman
                FFR Player
                • Sep 2006
                • 635

                #127
                Re: jTWG LV: Battle of the Bands!

                gl humans...

                Comment

                • robertsona
                  missa in h-moll
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Dec 2006
                  • 4000

                  #128
                  Re: jTWG LV: Battle of the Bands!

                  Originally posted by robertsona
                  I'm really busy with homework and essays and stuff etc. replace me please. sorry.
                  a'ight

                  Comment

                  • clarinet89
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2008
                    • 899

                    #129
                    Re: jTWG LV: Battle of the Bands!

                    Safety on Kotor

                    Questionable Content

                    Comment

                    • aTzUeLo1191
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2007
                      • 594

                      #130
                      Re: jTWG LV: Battle of the Bands!

                      Originally posted by clarinet89
                      Sc979
                      Wandbagon much? Just a vote without any reason whatsoever. The one made by tupac was kinda suspicious too, but since he was wolved, I think we have found our wolf in clarinet.


                      Originally posted by omgitznpv
                      brb suicide
                      JOIN TWG NAO!!!

                      Comment

                      • robertsona
                        missa in h-moll
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2006
                        • 4000

                        #131
                        Re: jTWG LV: Battle of the Bands!

                        atz seems really really intent on getting clar killed but who am i to say im just some inactive douche

                        Comment

                        • aTzUeLo1191
                          FFR Player
                          • Jun 2007
                          • 594

                          #132
                          Re: jTWG LV: Battle of the Bands!

                          Originally posted by robertsona
                          atz seems really really intent on getting clar killed but who am i to say im just some inactive douche
                          I'm intent on finding the last wolf, lulz. Clarinet slipped up, its a common mistake by new wolves, I caught it, voila. We have a wolf.


                          Originally posted by omgitznpv
                          brb suicide
                          JOIN TWG NAO!!!

                          Comment

                          • aTzUeLo1191
                            FFR Player
                            • Jun 2007
                            • 594

                            #133
                            Re: jTWG LV: Battle of the Bands!

                            oh and p.s GET_ON_AIM!!!!!!!!!!!!


                            Originally posted by omgitznpv
                            brb suicide
                            JOIN TWG NAO!!!

                            Comment

                            • robertsona
                              missa in h-moll
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Dec 2006
                              • 4000

                              #134
                              Re: jTWG LV: Battle of the Bands!

                              okay now that i look at it it makes sense
                              random bandwagon + on a non-wolf=clarinet ps im on

                              Comment

                              • jump_the_bullet
                                Oh you fancy, huh?
                                • Jan 2008
                                • 912

                                #135
                                Re: jTWG LV: Battle of the Bands!

                                Originally posted by robertsona
                                a'ight
                                i tried to find you a sub but i couldnt
                                sorry

                                Comment

                                Working...