jTWG LV: Battle of the Bands!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • aTzUeLo1191
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2007
    • 594

    #136
    Re: jTWG LV: Battle of the Bands!

    ZOMGZOMGZOMGZOMG

    I just got my first email from FFR forums in 2 MONTHS!!!!!!!!! YESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!


    Originally posted by omgitznpv
    brb suicide
    JOIN TWG NAO!!!

    Comment

    • Spyke_MH
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2005
      • 204

      #137
      Re: jTWG LV: Battle of the Bands!

      I'm not so sure about clarinet...she was suspicious of sc on day 2 when we all decided to hit infinity...This is from the big conference chat we had that night, before everyone started to join in.

      clarinet898 (6:55:45 PM): i have strong suspicions about sc
      tupacodaman (6:55:50 PM): yea lol
      Spyke Slash (6:55:51 PM): how so?
      tupacodaman (6:55:58 PM): forgetting to bold his vote
      clarinet898 (6:55:58 PM): well he didnt vote
      Spyke Slash (6:56:07 PM): is that
      clarinet898 (6:56:35 PM): and he complained about being human, which seems suspicious to me, since kirth did it and he ended up seering red

      I saftied on sc day 3 since no one else had suspicions so she probably decided we should all hit sc....

      Although atz does seem a little suspicious since of the two bandwagoners, one got wolfed...and the other is now who he is aiming for.

      So I'm gunna safety on Atz for now

      Comment

      • jump_the_bullet
        Oh you fancy, huh?
        • Jan 2008
        • 912

        #138
        Re: jTWG LV: Battle of the Bands!

        clarinet89 has been killed. oh snap!

        1. Gun92 (james92hofmann)
        2. clarinet89 (clarinet898)
        3. u84 (u8477)
        4. Ruritsu (Ruritsu)

        5. aTzUeLo1191 (aTzUeLo1191)
        6. Infinity. (turkoglu14)
        7. Spyke_MH (SpykeSlash)
        8. Sh4d0wd3v1L (icemaned2)
        9. robertsona (robertsonarofl)
        10. tupacodaman (tupacodaman)
        11. Oni-Paranoia (Oni Paranoia)
        12. sc979 (sam97379)

        13. kotorfanboy (kotorfanboy)
        14. DrKirth (DrKirth)

        it is now Night 5. Night 5 will end Tuesday November 25th at 10 pm EST
        or when i get all pms either way
        Last edited by jump_the_bullet; 11-24-2008, 08:18 PM.

        Comment

        • jump_the_bullet
          Oh you fancy, huh?
          • Jan 2008
          • 912

          #139
          Re: jTWG LV: Battle of the Bands!

          kotorfanboy has been killeded!

          1. Gun92 (james92hofmann)
          2. clarinet89 (clarinet898)
          3. u84 (u8477)
          4. Ruritsu (Ruritsu)

          5. aTzUeLo1191 (aTzUeLo1191)
          6. Infinity. (turkoglu14)
          7. Spyke_MH (SpykeSlash)
          8. Sh4d0wd3v1L (icemaned2)
          9. robertsona (robertsonarofl)
          10. tupacodaman (tupacodaman)
          11. Oni-Paranoia (Oni Paranoia)
          12. sc979 (sam97379)
          13. kotorfanboy (kotorfanboy)
          14. DrKirth (DrKirth)

          Day 5 blah blah end wednesday 10 EST blah blah

          Comment

          • Spyke_MH
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2005
            • 204

            #140
            Re: jTWG LV: Battle of the Bands!

            wow that night phase was quick

            Comment

            • Spyke_MH
              FFR Player
              • Jan 2005
              • 204

              #141
              Re: jTWG LV: Battle of the Bands!

              well seeing how things have played out, I'm going to go out on a limb and vote for Atzuelo

              Comment

              • kotorfanboy
                FFR Player
                • Sep 2008
                • 93

                #142
                Re: jTWG LV: Battle of the Bands!

                I finally died! I mean...aw man

                Anyway, good look humans. It's coming down to the wire here.

                Comment

                • aTzUeLo1191
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2007
                  • 594

                  #143
                  Re: jTWG LV: Battle of the Bands!

                  Originally posted by Spyke_MH
                  well seeing how things have played out, I'm going to go out on a limb and vote for Atzuelo
                  Why? I left before the night ended. It's obvious that robert is the wolf (I'm guessing that the seer result came up green). The plan was foolproof, spyke, don't ruin it by trying to do this. It's not logical. I am not a wolf, and I haven't done anything that would make me look like a wolf.

                  Stick with the plan, spyke, we're almost home.


                  Originally posted by omgitznpv
                  brb suicide
                  JOIN TWG NAO!!!

                  Comment

                  • robertsona
                    missa in h-moll
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Dec 2006
                    • 4000

                    #144
                    Re: jTWG LV: Battle of the Bands!

                    atz because he as spyke said to me "voted the last bandwagoner"

                    Comment

                    • Spyke_MH
                      FFR Player
                      • Jan 2005
                      • 204

                      #145
                      Re: jTWG LV: Battle of the Bands!

                      I saw you online after I had posted my evidence to try and defend clarinet and before the night ended. You also were the only one who I told who I was seering. A wolf could easily use that info to make sure I did or didn't get a seer result that night. I also don't see how you're plan is foolproof. If I seer someone green that does not prove they are MW. Heck, MW could even be dead at this point we aren't sure....yet you seem to know for a fact the MW is still alive, and I'm starting to wonder why since a couple nights ago I seered you green.

                      Comment

                      • aTzUeLo1191
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2007
                        • 594

                        #146
                        Re: jTWG LV: Battle of the Bands!

                        Ok...wolfing a seer result isn't terrible, because then you know the person you seered was obviously not a wolf. While the person is no longer in the game, you get the think you were searching for anyway.

                        Just because I was on AIM doesn't mean I was at my computer. I leave all of the time, and I left after Dwhatever it was ended.


                        Originally posted by omgitznpv
                        brb suicide
                        JOIN TWG NAO!!!

                        Comment

                        • aTzUeLo1191
                          FFR Player
                          • Jun 2007
                          • 594

                          #147
                          Re: jTWG LV: Battle of the Bands!

                          **** computer with AIM isn't working right now, will have to remain on this one to prove my point.

                          Spyke, isn't it a bit suspicious that when the humans start to gain momentum, he shows up? Perhaps he was the last wolf, and now needed to play the game the let them win it? The evidence is right there. Make the right choice.


                          Originally posted by omgitznpv
                          brb suicide
                          JOIN TWG NAO!!!

                          Comment

                          • Spyke_MH
                            FFR Player
                            • Jan 2005
                            • 204

                            #148
                            Re: jTWG LV: Battle of the Bands!

                            And doesn't it seem suspicious that when two people bandwagon with the seer who the humans trust, one gets wolved and the other is a suspect the next day since they were the only one who could be pinned as a wolf after that?

                            Comment

                            • aTzUeLo1191
                              FFR Player
                              • Jun 2007
                              • 594

                              #149
                              Re: jTWG LV: Battle of the Bands!

                              Since when was robertsona trusted? Never. You have nothing to base this on. We weren't bandwagoning, we were going off of the best info that we had at the moment, which wasn't much. If you had a better choice for lynch yesterday, you should have voiced it.

                              While I have talked to you, I haven't been nosy or try to get info out of you, I've been trying to stay familiar with what's going on. Pleeeeeease, just one vote change will win us the game. It's that simple.


                              Originally posted by omgitznpv
                              brb suicide
                              JOIN TWG NAO!!!

                              Comment

                              • robertsona
                                missa in h-moll
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2006
                                • 4000

                                #150
                                Re: jTWG LV: Battle of the Bands!

                                Basically I asked for a sub then left.
                                I then saw you trying to put evidence against me, saying that I was never on. I came on and started kind-of-playing, because I then learned he didn't sub me.

                                Comment

                                Working...