jTWG LV: Battle of the Bands!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Spyke_MH
    FFR Player
    • Jan 2005
    • 204

    #151
    Re: jTWG LV: Battle of the Bands!

    I would have voiced my opinions earlier but I hadn't been on since the day phase had started, a lot of work shifts and test studying made sure of that. I have no real reason to trust robert except for the fact that he has been too inactive to be a wolf in my eyes, and yet I have no reason to suspect him except for his reappearance.

    You on the other hand haven't pried, I'll admit, but not prying is easy. You could just have been buddying up to me to gain my trust so I wouldn't vote you at all. And you seemed sure in our chat that clarinet was MW and now you expect me to have seered robert green, which following your reasoning he should have been BW or the changer and come up red.

    If we lose, we lose and it will be on my head. But I feel I have made the right choice, and so I'm sticking with it.

    Comment

    • jump_the_bullet
      Oh you fancy, huh?
      • Jan 2008
      • 912

      #152
      Re: jTWG LV: Battle of the Bands!

      Robertsona has been insta-lynched due to phantoms!

      Robertsona - 2.001
      Atz - 2

      GAME OVER! WOLVES WIN!

      Comment

      • Temote
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2007
        • 748

        #153
        Re: jTWG LV: Battle of the Bands!

        Awwwwwwwwwwwww.

        Comment

        • Gun92
          The Paragon of Perfection
          • Aug 2006
          • 4826

          #154
          Re: jTWG LV: Battle of the Bands!

          Ooo that was a sexy game to watch

          Comment

          • Spyke_MH
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2005
            • 204

            #155
            Re: jTWG LV: Battle of the Bands!

            dang inactivity killed us after all....thought it would

            Comment

            • infinity.
              FFR Veteran
              • Sep 2007
              • 1701

              #156
              Re: jTWG LV: Battle of the Bands!

              i was the guard

              sup
              signatures are for nerds

              nerds

              Comment

              • Spyke_MH
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2005
                • 204

                #157
                Re: jTWG LV: Battle of the Bands!

                you were? wow

                Comment

                • robertsona
                  missa in h-moll
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Dec 2006
                  • 4000

                  #158
                  Re: jTWG LV: Battle of the Bands!

                  how ******y i got phantom'd even though i stated i needed a sub or w/e you could have contacted me by PM or something jesus that was gay whatever

                  Comment

                  • aTzUeLo1191
                    FFR Player
                    • Jun 2007
                    • 594

                    #159
                    Re: jTWG LV: Battle of the Bands!

                    HOLY.EFF.I.WON.WTF.YES!

                    I have found a way to beat the caps filter lol.


                    Originally posted by omgitznpv
                    brb suicide
                    JOIN TWG NAO!!!

                    Comment

                    Working...