jTWG LV: Battle of the Bands!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DrKirth
    FFR Player
    • Dec 2006
    • 484

    #16
    Re: jTWG LV: Battle of the Bands!

    Well damn I was hoping to get wolf this game =(

    So yeah the humans are pretty much at a disadvantage cause not only is there 4 wolves in a 14 player game, but one of the humans becomes a wolf later on. It doesn't sound like good odds to me.


    Be efficient.

    Comment

    • Sh4d0wD3v1L
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2005
      • 693

      #17
      Re: jTWG LV: Battle of the Bands!

      Kirth, I only see 3 wolves w/ a cursed human. Unless you mean 4 and count the cursed as a wolf =\
      Funny stuff goes in this area right?

      Comment

      • u84
        FFR Veteran
        • Jul 2006
        • 1921

        #18
        Re: jTWG LV: Battle of the Bands!

        Originally posted by DrKirth
        Well damn I was hoping to get wolf this game =(

        So yeah the humans are pretty much at a disadvantage cause not only is there 4 wolves in a 14 player game, but one of the humans becomes a wolf later on. It doesn't sound like good odds to me.
        I know what you did. Corporate whores is the titles of the wolves, not a wolf band. Fixed?
        Originally posted by ryanisadouche
        I woke up this morning wearing my new ffr shirt which confused me.

        Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.


        Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.

        Comment

        • DrKirth
          FFR Player
          • Dec 2006
          • 484

          #19
          Re: jTWG LV: Battle of the Bands!

          ohhh lmao I thought Corporate Whores was a wolf too

          the layout didn't make sense to me but now its more clear. Well the odds are pretty even then as it should be


          Be efficient.

          Comment

          • jump_the_bullet
            Oh you fancy, huh?
            • Jan 2008
            • 912

            #20
            Re: jTWG LV: Battle of the Bands!

            Originally posted by u84
            I know what you did. Corporate whores is the titles of the wolves, not a wolf band. Fixed?
            there fix'd

            Comment

            • Spyke_MH
              FFR Player
              • Jan 2005
              • 204

              #21
              Re: jTWG LV: Battle of the Bands!

              I was starting to wonder about that myself...thx for clearing that

              Comment

              • Ruritsu
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2008
                • 479

                #22
                Re: jTWG LV: Battle of the Bands!

                Well now, time to wait for day, bleh...

                Also: T-T I wanted Chiodos...
                =__=' My sig was 22 pixels too tall, so this is here instead...

                Comment

                • Gun92
                  The Paragon of Perfection
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 4826

                  #23
                  Re: jTWG LV: Battle of the Bands!

                  Who is Chiodos, just outta curiosity. The band I mean, I've never heard of them.

                  Comment

                  • aTzUeLo1191
                    FFR Player
                    • Jun 2007
                    • 594

                    #24
                    Re: jTWG LV: Battle of the Bands!

                    Sup everyone, I haven't played with most of you, I'm updating my AIM list now. Feel free to send me a message.


                    Originally posted by omgitznpv
                    brb suicide
                    JOIN TWG NAO!!!

                    Comment

                    • aTzUeLo1191
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2007
                      • 594

                      #25
                      Re: jTWG LV: Battle of the Bands!

                      Oh and JTB could you post your AIM?


                      Originally posted by omgitznpv
                      brb suicide
                      JOIN TWG NAO!!!

                      Comment

                      • jump_the_bullet
                        Oh you fancy, huh?
                        • Jan 2008
                        • 912

                        #26
                        Re: jTWG LV: Battle of the Bands!

                        My AIM is aksmooth77

                        also www.myspace.com/chiodos

                        would you like me to post all the bands myspaces or something?

                        Comment

                        • DrKirth
                          FFR Player
                          • Dec 2006
                          • 484

                          #27
                          Re: jTWG LV: Battle of the Bands!

                          Since there is a guard this game, the seer should come out and the guard should guard them. I guess it doesn't matter when the seer comes out, but they should definitely come out before day 1 ends.


                          Be efficient.

                          Comment

                          • Sh4d0wD3v1L
                            FFR Player
                            • Jan 2005
                            • 693

                            #28
                            Re: jTWG LV: Battle of the Bands!

                            As long as the guard is active and not an idiot.
                            Funny stuff goes in this area right?

                            Comment

                            • Oni-Paranoia
                              No fucks
                              • Dec 2006
                              • 2440

                              #29
                              Re: jTWG LV: Battle of the Bands!

                              Originally posted by Sh4d0wD3v1L
                              As long as the guard is active and not an idiot.
                              There are those people

                              Also for other players, I always write in red in all my post.

                              Comment

                              • u84
                                FFR Veteran
                                • Jul 2006
                                • 1921

                                #30
                                Re: jTWG LV: Battle of the Bands!

                                Originally posted by Oni-Paranoia
                                There are those people

                                Also for other players, I always write in red in all my post.
                                No, you're a wolf. XD
                                Originally posted by ryanisadouche
                                I woke up this morning wearing my new ffr shirt which confused me.

                                Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.


                                Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.

                                Comment

                                Working...