jTWG LV: Battle of the Bands!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Spyke_MH
    FFR Player
    • Jan 2005
    • 204

    #31
    Re: jTWG LV: Battle of the Bands!

    lol

    Comment

    • jump_the_bullet
      Oh you fancy, huh?
      • Jan 2008
      • 912

      #32
      Re: jTWG LV: Battle of the Bands!

      The lights go down. A chord is played. Something falls down in front of the stage. The body of ruritsu lies with a noose around its neck. everyone looks up and notices u84 swinging from the rafters as well. Panic ensues

      Ruritsu and u84 have been killed!

      1. Gun92 (james92hofmann)
      2. clarinet89 (clarinet898)
      3. u84 (u8477)
      4. Ruritsu (Ruritsu)
      5. aTzUeLo1191 (aTzUeLo1191)
      6. Infinity. (turkoglu14)
      7. Spyke_MH (SpykeSlash)
      8. Sh4d0wd3v1L (icemaned2)
      9. robertsona (robertsonarofl)
      10. tupacodaman (tupacodaman)
      11. Oni-Paranoia (Oni Paranoia)
      12. sc979 (sam97379)
      13. kotorfanboy (kotorfanboy)
      14. DrKirth (DrKirth)

      It is now Day 1. Day will end on Friday November 14th at 11:59 EST

      Comment

      • u84
        FFR Veteran
        • Jul 2006
        • 1921

        #33
        Re: jTWG LV: Battle of the Bands!

        Oh, **** you guys. **** you hard.
        Originally posted by ryanisadouche
        I woke up this morning wearing my new ffr shirt which confused me.

        Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.


        Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.

        Comment

        • Spyke_MH
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2005
          • 204

          #34
          Re: jTWG LV: Battle of the Bands!

          wow two down already?

          Comment

          • Sh4d0wD3v1L
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2005
            • 693

            #35
            Re: jTWG LV: Battle of the Bands!

            Looks like the vigi was successful. I hope you had a good reason.
            Funny stuff goes in this area right?

            Comment

            • clarinet89
              FFR Player
              • Jan 2008
              • 899

              #36
              Re: jTWG LV: Battle of the Bands!

              geez, with w lynching, wolfing, brutal wolf, and 50% chance of vigi, this game could be really quick O_O

              Questionable Content

              Comment

              • tupacodaman
                FFR Player
                • Sep 2006
                • 635

                #37
                Re: jTWG LV: Battle of the Bands!

                human, etc. well, let's just hope seer and guardian have made contact, and hopefully vigibane as well so he doesn't kill seer or guardian. I've been awake for 40 hours working on a paper/going to class/working on other hw due so I haven't been too active, but I will be on tomorrow afternoon

                Comment

                • clarinet89
                  FFR Player
                  • Jan 2008
                  • 899

                  #38
                  Re: jTWG LV: Battle of the Bands!

                  I won't be home until after 8 EST tonight, so I propose that we have a community chat at some point tonight.

                  Questionable Content

                  Comment

                  • Oni-Paranoia
                    No fucks
                    • Dec 2006
                    • 2440

                    #39
                    Re: jTWG LV: Battle of the Bands!

                    wont be home till 9ish tonight, my gf is dragging me along to some stupid church sh!t -.-' but if anything, pplz should be on. Ill probs create a AIM chatroom since im home, Be on.

                    Comment

                    • Spyke_MH
                      FFR Player
                      • Jan 2005
                      • 204

                      #40
                      Re: jTWG LV: Battle of the Bands!

                      I'm available all day if anyone wants to chat

                      Comment

                      • robertsona
                        missa in h-moll
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2006
                        • 4000

                        #41
                        Re: jTWG LV: Battle of the Bands!

                        I'm really busy with homework and essays and stuff etc. replace me please. sorry.

                        Comment

                        • Spyke_MH
                          FFR Player
                          • Jan 2005
                          • 204

                          #42
                          Re: jTWG LV: Battle of the Bands!

                          Hey did someone try to IM me? I heard my AIM go off...but I didn't see a chat window open. Maybe I'm hearing things.

                          Comment

                          • Spyke_MH
                            FFR Player
                            • Jan 2005
                            • 204

                            #43
                            Re: jTWG LV: Battle of the Bands!

                            alright guys I'll come out. I'm seer, and night 1 I seered Dr. kirth, he came up red.

                            So I vote Dr. Kirth
                            Last edited by Spyke_MH; 11-13-2008, 08:53 PM.

                            Comment

                            • clarinet89
                              FFR Player
                              • Jan 2008
                              • 899

                              #44
                              Re: jTWG LV: Battle of the Bands!

                              So, yeah... DrKirth


                              P.S. Don't edit your posts!

                              Questionable Content

                              Comment

                              • Spyke_MH
                                FFR Player
                                • Jan 2005
                                • 204

                                #45
                                Re: jTWG LV: Battle of the Bands!

                                sry, won't happen again

                                Comment

                                Working...