jTWG XXXIV: Oh gnoes! NEWBS!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • CrashJet555
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2007
    • 298

    #91
    Re: jTWG XXXIV: Oh gnoes! NEWBS!

    That would be a good strategy, but seriously, I'm not even sure if I'm supposed to be posting here yet.

    Edit: This isn't like PMS where I have to have a name, right?
    It's the early bird that gets the worm, but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.

    "Parents always told me
    That I could be
    Anyone I wanted to
    So I became me"

    Comment

    • freakysnots
      八一
      • Aug 2004
      • 2904

      #92
      Re: jTWG XXXIV: Oh gnoes! NEWBS!

      Jeez you broke the rules. You can not edit your posts. You just got your ass disqualified.

      Comment

      • CrashJet555
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2007
        • 298

        #93
        Re: jTWG XXXIV: Oh gnoes! NEWBS!

        I just didn't want to double-post....
        It's the early bird that gets the worm, but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.

        "Parents always told me
        That I could be
        Anyone I wanted to
        So I became me"

        Comment

        • heavylee
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2007
          • 961

          #94
          Re: jTWG XXXIV: Oh gnoes! NEWBS!

          CrashJet, unless I am sorely mistaken, you are not in this game right now. That means you shouldn't be posting in here. You have to wait until this game is over, then a signup thread will come up. Sign up on there to play in the next game.

          PS I found that av on the internet, but I will try to make one for ya pnt, since you creep on here so much.

          Comment

          • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
            nobody fiffers anymore.
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Dec 2006
            • 2440

            #95
            Re: jTWG XXXIV: Oh gnoes! NEWBS!

            I can't help feeling that people suspect me just because Pyroshock does. -_-;
            ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

            Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

            Comment

            • pntballa18
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2005
              • 3357

              #96
              Re: jTWG XXXIV: Oh gnoes! NEWBS!

              creep is such a nice word

              also: canada etc
              Last edited by pntballa18; 08-30-2007, 07:03 PM. Reason: lol edit

              Comment

              • X3R0H0UR
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2007
                • 540

                #97
                Re: jTWG XXXIV: Oh gnoes! NEWBS!

                THE NIGHT HAS ENDED SOONER. I ASKED WOULD YOU KINDLY RISE EARLY TO THE SUN AND IT OBEYED!

                MATTC16 HAS BEEN FOUND CLUBBED TO DEATH WITH A DEAD CAT. IT IS DAY 2 AND YOU NOW MUST FIND THE WOLVES! YOU HAVE UNTIL SUNDAY NIGHT AT 11:59:59PM

                YES THIS IS LONGER THAN USUAL BUT ACTIVITY, INCLUDING MY OWN, IS LESS ON THE WEEKEND!!!

                CAPSLOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL! GO!

                oh and Rusty, WOULD YOU KINDLY BURN THE DAMN HOUSE!
                Gynecologist, Saturday nights only.

                Comment

                • X3R0H0UR
                  FFR Player
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 540

                  #98
                  Re: jTWG XXXIV: Oh gnoes! NEWBS!

                  oh and one more thing:

                  would you kindly vote today? phantoms are a biatch
                  Gynecologist, Saturday nights only.

                  Comment

                  • Yesssss
                    FFR Player
                    • Jul 2005
                    • 2522

                    #99
                    Re: jTWG XXXIV: Oh gnoes! NEWBS!

                    2.) xplayfan (JONALEON1)
                    3.) emerald000 (emerald3x0)
                    4.) Pyroshock (djpyroshock)
                    5.) Lightknight924 (Nakah92)
                    6.) Yesssss (YessBrb)
                    7.) madmatt621 (sjcdravens2008)
                    8.) Einherjar_04 (Jeremy0416)
                    9.) freakysnots
                    12.) heavylee (Heavyleah)
                    13.) Brilliant Dynamite Neon (MegamnGTX)
                    14.) argo15 (Argo1516)
                    15.) meno rocks123
                    YOU JUST WON THE GAME! CONGRATULATIONS!

                    Comment

                    • argo15
                      FFR Veteran
                      • May 2006
                      • 1863

                      #100
                      Re: jTWG XXXIV: Oh gnoes! NEWBS!

                      heavy is green, this is very nice to know. I do not think he is master wolf.

                      Comment

                      • X3R0H0UR
                        FFR Player
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 540

                        #101
                        Re: jTWG XXXIV: Oh gnoes! NEWBS!

                        heavy=girl
                        Gynecologist, Saturday nights only.

                        Comment

                        • argo15
                          FFR Veteran
                          • May 2006
                          • 1863

                          #102
                          Re: jTWG XXXIV: Oh gnoes! NEWBS!

                          so i've narrowed it to 8:
                          emerald000
                          Pyroshock
                          Yesssss
                          madmatt621
                          Einherjar_04
                          freakysnots
                          Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                          meno rocks123

                          2 of them are red, unless tizzy was a wolf, then 1 is red.

                          Add xplayfan and heavylee to the list, and 1 of them is master wolf.

                          This is considering the wolves have not killed one of there own, which i do not see why the would now.

                          Comment

                          • argo15
                            FFR Veteran
                            • May 2006
                            • 1863

                            #103
                            Re: jTWG XXXIV: Oh gnoes! NEWBS!

                            oh and She*

                            Comment

                            • argo15
                              FFR Veteran
                              • May 2006
                              • 1863

                              #104
                              Re: jTWG XXXIV: Oh gnoes! NEWBS!

                              sry for third post.

                              Pyroshock
                              Yesssss
                              Lightknight924
                              madmatt621
                              Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                              meno rocks123
                              freakysnots

                              we should lynch one, seer another. others I really doubt are wolves.

                              Comment

                              • mattc16
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2005
                                • 524

                                #105
                                Re: jTWG XXXIV: Oh gnoes! NEWBS!

                                heh. wolves are smart. <3 wolves.


                                Click for great online poker rakeback offers!

                                Comment

                                Working...