just want to say, I did all that on paint, because my computer sucks, and i don't have any cool programs. So, isn't night over now? I want to know who dies!
Emerald?? That is random as anything. Any ideas anyone? I didn't think Emerald was even playing that hard. Don't know why the wolves would go after him.
Hey, I was re-reading the forum, and Emerald said he had some information, did he happen to talk to anyone about it? I am thinking that might be why he was killed, but that was even before the last wolfing. So they might just be killing off randoms now, since Yess, now myself were killed last night. Right now I have no suspicions really, and no strategy, so I need some discussion from you guys!
JONALEON1 (11:06:38 PM): Yeah freaky hasn't been taking this seriously.
Argo1516 (11:07:58 PM): i mean, he could be a wolf, and he is trying too hard to trick us and making himself look like and idiot.
JONALEON1 (11:09:27 PM): True.
It could be freaky, but your still not worth the trouble yet freaky. I'm thinking meno, or pyro(yet again)
Comment