jTWG XXXIV: Oh gnoes! NEWBS!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
    nobody fiffers anymore.
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2006
    • 2440

    #76
    Re: jTWG XXXIV: Oh gnoes! NEWBS!

    Dude...what's wrong with trying to get to know how the game works?
    ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

    Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

    Comment

    • Pyroshock
      ε=-dΦ/dt
      FFR Music Producer
      • Jul 2006
      • 1170

      #77
      Re: jTWG XXXIV: Oh gnoes! NEWBS!

      That's exactly why I didn't just vote for you right off the bat. It just made me suspicious.

      But after re-reading EI_Tizzy's post, I feel more suspicious about him.

      Comment

      • emerald000
        the Mathemagician~
        • Nov 2005
        • 1320

        #78
        Re: jTWG XXXIV: Oh gnoes! NEWBS!

        I don't think he needs my vote, but I will still vote for EI_Tizzy.

        He acts kind of strangely. He is a nuisance even if he is human. He doesn't bring anything. I NEVER saw him online. There are a lot other things that have been said. I think that this is enough to get rid of him.

        Comment

        • X3R0H0UR
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2007
          • 540

          #79
          Re: jTWG XXXIV: Oh gnoes! NEWBS!

          This is your one freebie, night ends in 28 1/2 minutes. here are the votes:

          (1)yessss - paint (JK I KNOW LOL!1)
          (1)xplay - freakysnots, EI_tizzy
          (6)ei tizzy- heavy, BDN, argo, xplay, pyro, emerald
          (2)freaky - mattc16, einher

          LK, Yesss, meno, madmatt - have not voted and will receive phantoms unless there is an insta.
          Last edited by X3R0H0UR; 08-29-2007, 09:49 PM.
          Gynecologist, Saturday nights only.

          Comment

          • freakysnots
            八一
            • Aug 2004
            • 2904

            #80
            Re: jTWG XXXIV: Oh gnoes! NEWBS!

            Onoz tizzy

            Comment

            • EI_Tizzy
              FFR Player
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2006
              • 942

              #81
              Re: jTWG XXXIV: Oh gnoes! NEWBS!

              Well, it seems I made a mistake in going off too far. Sorry, me T.T And sorry you guys, for simply hanging a retarded human. I'll have to be more careful next game, irf I ever want to establish credibility...

              So as not to receive phantom, xplayfan has my vote.
              Only at the FFR Quidditch World Cup...
              Originally posted by flipsta_lombax
              After poop, it seems like all the places are filled. Awesome.
              Originally posted by Breedwell
              Norway is going to rape. Seriously.
              Originally posted by rzr
              They're too expensive. Like your English hookers. Cost too much. Stick to good 'ol fashion cheap hookers. We offer them in Sweden too ^^

              Comment

              • X3R0H0UR
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2007
                • 540

                #82
                Re: jTWG XXXIV: Oh gnoes! NEWBS!

                THE TIME FOR VOTING IS OVAR!

                Your group has decided to lynch Ei_tizzy

                (1)xplay - freakysnots, Ei_tizzy(like it matters)
                (6)ei tizzy- heavy, BDN, argo, xplay, pyro, emerald
                (2)freaky - mattc16, einher

                LK, Yesss, meno, madmatt - have not voted and will receive phantom

                It is now night PM me with whatever bullmess you deem necessary.

                Day will begin 12:00AM Friday
                Gynecologist, Saturday nights only.

                Comment

                • freakysnots
                  八一
                  • Aug 2004
                  • 2904

                  #83
                  Re: jTWG XXXIV: Oh gnoes! NEWBS!

                  Guardian, go guard argo.

                  Comment

                  • meno_rocks123
                    FFR Player
                    • Nov 2005
                    • 2324

                    #84
                    Re: jTWG XXXIV: Oh gnoes! NEWBS!

                    post.
                    forgot to vote but it didn't matter because I had conspiracy crap coming in from all sides which ruined my ideas =(

                    Comment

                    • heavylee
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2007
                      • 961

                      #85
                      Re: jTWG XXXIV: Oh gnoes! NEWBS!

                      Post your ideas. Anything that can help in this game is good. After reading that convo, I am suspicious of BDN, we should keep our eyes on him. I don't suspect freakysnots as much anymore. I am not sure, I haven't talked to anyone in like a day or two, so I don't know if there have been any new developments. Lets see who the wolves kill tonight.

                      Comment

                      • freakysnots
                        八一
                        • Aug 2004
                        • 2904

                        #86
                        Re: jTWG XXXIV: Oh gnoes! NEWBS!

                        That convo makes BDN sound like a Master Wolf, or I am just over thinking.

                        Comment

                        • pntballa18
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2005
                          • 3357

                          #87
                          Re: jTWG XXXIV: Oh gnoes! NEWBS!

                          heavy until she makes me one of those sick avatars, only with an american flag and shirt.

                          Comment

                          • X3R0H0UR
                            FFR Player
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 540

                            #88
                            Re: jTWG XXXIV: Oh gnoes! NEWBS!

                            admin, 5 day ban pntballa go go go.
                            Gynecologist, Saturday nights only.

                            Comment

                            • CrashJet555
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2007
                              • 298

                              #89
                              Re: jTWG XXXIV: Oh gnoes! NEWBS!

                              I didn't sign up or anything, and I won't be able to play this weekend but I can play on tuesday. Tell me if this will work- I've already read all the instructions but I still don't know how exactly to sign up.
                              It's the early bird that gets the worm, but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.

                              "Parents always told me
                              That I could be
                              Anyone I wanted to
                              So I became me"

                              Comment

                              • freakysnots
                                八一
                                • Aug 2004
                                • 2904

                                #90
                                Re: jTWG XXXIV: Oh gnoes! NEWBS!

                                CrashJet555 is wolf.

                                I think so because he tried to act noobish to avoid suspicion.

                                I say 100% lynch.

                                Comment

                                Working...