Re: jTWG XXXIV: Oh gnoes! NEWBS!
I agree with this, it's quite risky. Like last game the seer could be working behind all of this as Jchin did then come out later, but for now argo is all we have and unless the wolves have vets in their team, I doubt the new players would have faked seer. The only vets on our team(or old jtwg players that aren't vets) are: Travman, Heavylee, Yessss, Mattc16, and myself. If X3r0 is smart then he didn't make all the blues newbs. He should have it at least one newb/vet and fpr the wolves, there's probably one vet at least, mixed in with two newbs. Maybe 2/3 are vets. This all may be wrong but it's certainly a good way to role.
I agree with this, it's quite risky. Like last game the seer could be working behind all of this as Jchin did then come out later, but for now argo is all we have and unless the wolves have vets in their team, I doubt the new players would have faked seer. The only vets on our team(or old jtwg players that aren't vets) are: Travman, Heavylee, Yessss, Mattc16, and myself. If X3r0 is smart then he didn't make all the blues newbs. He should have it at least one newb/vet and fpr the wolves, there's probably one vet at least, mixed in with two newbs. Maybe 2/3 are vets. This all may be wrong but it's certainly a good way to role.





Comment