jTWG XXXIV: Oh gnoes! NEWBS!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • argo15
    FFR Veteran
    • May 2006
    • 1863

    #16
    Re: jTWG XXXIV: Oh gnoes! NEWBS!

    ok guys, I know the guardian. I'm safe, unless he's lying.

    Comment

    • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
      nobody fiffers anymore.
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2006
      • 2440

      #17
      Re: jTWG XXXIV: Oh gnoes! NEWBS!

      Sorry for the ultra-awkward AIM conversation travman. My cell phone was having connection problems so I probably didn't recieve the messages as you sent them.
      ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

      Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

      Comment

      • Pyroshock
        ε=-dΦ/dt
        FFR Music Producer
        • Jul 2006
        • 1170

        #18
        Re: jTWG XXXIV: Oh gnoes! NEWBS!

        Originally posted by freakysnots
        human
        Wanna post your AIM screen name?

        Comment

        • pntballa18
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2005
          • 3357

          #19
          Re: jTWG XXXIV: Oh gnoes! NEWBS!

          human

          Comment

          • Yesssss
            FFR Player
            • Jul 2005
            • 2522

            #20
            Re: jTWG XXXIV: Oh gnoes! NEWBS!

            pntballa is a wolf guys.

            proof: He is not on the player list.
            YOU JUST WON THE GAME! CONGRATULATIONS!

            Comment

            • pntballa18
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2005
              • 3357

              #21
              Re: jTWG XXXIV: Oh gnoes! NEWBS!

              yessss

              because he still has the same avatar as when i left

              Comment

              • heavylee
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2007
                • 961

                #22
                Re: jTWG XXXIV: Oh gnoes! NEWBS!

                First of all, I don't know everyone's names yet, cause most of you are new. I don't know if you're new to the "mafia/TWG" in general or not. I don't think it is a good idea for the guardian to come out to the seer, you can go ahead and guard him without him knowing who you are. Now if he was lieing about being the seer, he knows who the guardian is and can kill him. That's just my point of view on that anyways.

                I am simple human and have only talked to two people, I have a week off work before I go back to school, so I should be on the computer a lot more than in the past. I want to try to talk to everyone this time, not just a select few. So talk to me on aim if you are around, I am likely by my computer and will answer back, either right away or in the near future.

                Comment

                • emerald000
                  the Mathemagician~
                  • Nov 2005
                  • 1320

                  #23
                  Re: jTWG XXXIV: Oh gnoes! NEWBS!

                  If Argo wouldn't be the seer, then the real seer should actually manifest himself. If somebody else does claims to be the seer, than means either him or Argo is a wolf.

                  Also, it would be really dangerous to got out in the dark and claim to be the seer when you aren't actually. If the seer wouldn't have manifested in the first night and get wolfed, then you have some chance to be safe. But not with a random shot like that. That's why I trust travman as the seer.

                  As for you, I think you want the seer, or at the least the one pretenting to be, dead. Why should the guardian guards someone else, when no other possibly important people is known? There are far more probabilities, as for now, that travman is the seer than he is not, unless you have some information you want to tell, or maybe hide...

                  But, if another seer comes out, then it would be safe to protect the new seer. If he's the wolf, he can't kill you for your role since he doesn't know it. But, if Argo is the wolf, which I don't think so, then he will probably try to kill the real seer, which will be guarded.

                  I hope that makes sense.

                  Comment

                  • Lightknight924
                    FFR Player
                    • Jul 2005
                    • 1164

                    #24
                    Re: jTWG XXXIV: Oh gnoes! NEWBS!

                    Originally posted by emerald000
                    If Argo wouldn't be the seer, then the real seer should actually manifest himself. If somebody else does claims to be the seer, than means either him or Argo is a wolf.
                    Yes, we know this.

                    Originally posted by emerald
                    Also, it would be really dangerous to got out in the dark and claim to be the seer when you aren't actually. If the seer wouldn't have manifested in the first night and get wolfed, then you have some chance to be safe. But not with a random shot like that. That's why I trust travman as the seer.
                    You're trying to claim that Travman is the seer!? Only Argo has come out as the Seer. There are risks for the wolves, but it can give them a huge jump on everyone. Not to mention it can start a false alliance. Since no others have claimed to be the seer yet then we aren't at high stakes of these risks yet. Also, you didn't make any sense. Travman did not claim to be seer.

                    Originally posted by emerald
                    As for you, I think you want the seer, or at the least the one pretenting to be, dead. Why should the guardian guards someone else, when no other possibly important people is known? There are far more probabilities, as for now, that travman is the seer than he is not, unless you have some information you want to tell, or maybe hide...
                    Once again, behind the incoherent grammatical errors(fix that in future posts), you're trying to claim that travman came out as seer, when he did not. The guardian SHOULD guard the seer on night one.



                    Originally posted by emerald
                    But, if another seer comes out, then it would be safe to protect the new seer. If he's the wolf, he can't kill you for your role since he doesn't know it. But, if Argo is the wolf, which I don't think so, then he will probably try to kill the real seer, which will be guarded.

                    I hope that makes sense.
                    There's no evidence pointing that argo could be a wolf. Your accusations are extremely high. If another seer comes out then it's a split 50% descision for the guardian to chose who to guard depening on who seems like the real seer. It won't really matter in the end, but the seers will eventually have to be eliminated, one or the other.

                    Emerald, what your saying is pretty much the obvious for every jTWG and TWG game we play, but you caught on so kudos to that. The main problem with it is that you claim travman of being the seer. I think you need to get your facts straightened out before it causes confusion. Travman is claiming to be green, and I'm human as well. I believe argo is most likely the real seer, at least the seer and guardian have an alliance going here though. I'll see what happens before I make anymore statements though.

                    Comment

                    • emerald000
                      the Mathemagician~
                      • Nov 2005
                      • 1320

                      #25
                      Re: jTWG XXXIV: Oh gnoes! NEWBS!

                      Man... I meant Argo being the seer... My bad. And for the gramatical errors, I'm making my best to corect them, but English is not my first language, so please don't be too rash on it.

                      Comment

                      • emerald000
                        the Mathemagician~
                        • Nov 2005
                        • 1320

                        #26
                        Re: jTWG XXXIV: Oh gnoes! NEWBS!

                        Since we can't edit:

                        I actually wanted to say the same thing as you do, but maybe with not the exact same words or with wrong names. At least I think people will be able to understand you.

                        Comment

                        • travman301
                          #swagdog
                          • Mar 2004
                          • 2641

                          #27
                          Re: jTWG XXXIV: Oh gnoes! NEWBS!

                          Lol, wut?

                          Comment

                          • travman301
                            #swagdog
                            • Mar 2004
                            • 2641

                            #28
                            Re: jTWG XXXIV: Oh gnoes! NEWBS!

                            Ok, I talked to emerald. Everything is sorted out.

                            Just for further clarification:

                            1. I am not seer.

                            2. Guardian guard argo.

                            Comment

                            • EI_Tizzy
                              FFR Player
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2006
                              • 942

                              #29
                              Re: jTWG XXXIV: Oh gnoes! NEWBS!

                              Sounds good to me...

                              Also, I'm human
                              Only at the FFR Quidditch World Cup...
                              Originally posted by flipsta_lombax
                              After poop, it seems like all the places are filled. Awesome.
                              Originally posted by Breedwell
                              Norway is going to rape. Seriously.
                              Originally posted by rzr
                              They're too expensive. Like your English hookers. Cost too much. Stick to good 'ol fashion cheap hookers. We offer them in Sweden too ^^

                              Comment

                              • heavylee
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2007
                                • 961

                                #30
                                Re: jTWG XXXIV: Oh gnoes! NEWBS!

                                I totally did not understand that whole post pretty much. If any of it was directed at me, I was simply stating to everyone who was new (and everyone else) that I thought it was a bad idea for the Guardian to come out to The seer on night one, simply because maybe the "seer" is a wolf, and the real seer hasn't been on the forum yet. Any number of things could have happened. Even, a wolf could have came out as guardian, though I don't know why they would do that.

                                Anyone have any thoughts on what I am saying?

                                Comment

                                Working...