jTWG XXXII:The Price is Right

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • heavylee
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2007
    • 961

    #121
    Re: jTWG XXXII:The Price is Right

    ok, this game makes no sense to me. probably because I have no special role, and no items. Great, tons of fun. Someone please talk to me and fill me in on everything.

    Comment

    • darkdragoness
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2003
      • 119

      #122
      Re: jTWG XXXII:The Price is Right

      Wait... assuming wolves attacked manti again, who attacked jwc?

      Comment

      • Makilaz
        TWG Princess
        • May 2006
        • 1094

        #123
        Re: jTWG XXXII:The Price is Right

        Alright, so now wanting to be seer'd suddenly makes me a wolf now? I don't see any other method of proving my humanity...

        Comment

        • Makilaz
          TWG Princess
          • May 2006
          • 1094

          #124
          Re: jTWG XXXII:The Price is Right

          And Dragoness: probably some sort of vigi would be my guess.

          Comment

          • X3R0H0UR
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2007
            • 540

            #125
            Re: jTWG XXXII:The Price is Right

            ok i'm back. so manti must be non-wolf, i don't thnk the wolves in a jTWG are going to attack-guard-with-item-human-prove like what was attempted in the TWG. If so, excellent. This proves also that there is either an item or a player who can vigi. Anyone who needs to talk to me, I'll be available most of tomorrow probably.
            Gynecologist, Saturday nights only.

            Comment

            • darkdragoness
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2003
              • 119

              #126
              Re: jTWG XXXII:The Price is Right

              Wait, better question:

              Assuming wolves attacked manti, why would jwc get killed? Did the vigi not want a possible seer to be alive?

              Even on the flip-side, if wolves attacked jwc for possibly being seer, why would a vigi kill manti?

              Comment

              • DarkManticoreX2
                TWG Overlord
                • Apr 2005
                • 7355

                #127
                Re: jTWG XXXII:The Price is Right

                Either way, Assuming is was a vigi on our side, would whoever killed jwc im me so we can get something going? it's near impossible to win this by yourself =/
                AAA's = 800

                Originally posted by V
                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                Comment

                • heavylee
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2007
                  • 961

                  #128
                  Re: jTWG XXXII:The Price is Right

                  i think that it went down like this, wolves tried to kill manti, not sure how he survived, maybe whoever revived him, can protect him too. Also, I was thinking that manti vigi'd jwc, until he posted what he did right there. Anyways, if anyone wants to talk game, I am around for awhile.

                  Comment

                  • darkdragoness
                    FFR Player
                    • Nov 2003
                    • 119

                    #129
                    Re: jTWG XXXII:The Price is Right

                    It just occurred to me that the wolves could've had a vig item. :/

                    Comment

                    • X3R0H0UR
                      FFR Player
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 540

                      #130
                      Re: jTWG XXXII:The Price is Right

                      Well, that doesn't make much sense to waste a vigi so early and not on some sort of leader, so I'd guess not, but we can all keep it in mind. Its not like manti is that good.
                      Gynecologist, Saturday nights only.

                      Comment

                      • darkdragoness
                        FFR Player
                        • Nov 2003
                        • 119

                        #131
                        Re: jTWG XXXII:The Price is Right

                        It does if wolves are nooby.

                        Comment

                        • flawofhumanity
                          MMM WATCHA SAY
                          • Apr 2004
                          • 628

                          #132
                          Re: jTWG XXXII:The Price is Right

                          Hey! Look at all the votes at 3 hours before day ends.
                          Originally posted by pntballa18
                          flaw cause he's well hung


                          Comment

                          • heavylee
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2007
                            • 961

                            #133
                            Re: jTWG XXXII:The Price is Right

                            Alright, no more phantoms for me. Safety on Dragoness, I have to go to bed, so since there are no brilliant theories out, I need to safety.

                            Comment

                            • DarkManticoreX2
                              TWG Overlord
                              • Apr 2005
                              • 7355

                              #134
                              Re: jTWG XXXII:The Price is Right

                              darknessdragon

                              Every one of her posts is posted like a wolf trying to think like a human but having too much info, and not sucessfully hiding it. JWC may have been killed because he attacked me, and I sucessfully guarded myself. Mrs. Dragon however is pushing the envolope that it was a vigi, while also trying to distance her knowledge on the subject, theres also this:

                              DarkManticoreX2 (6:16:47 PM): hey
                              DarkManticoreX2 (6:16:52 PM): role please
                              DarkManticoreX2 (6:18:03 PM): better be honest with me too
                              KhemetianVampire (6:19:17 PM): boring human
                              KhemetianVampire (6:19:35 PM): and I know nothing about anything because nobody has been talking to me
                              KhemetianVampire (6:19:42 PM): or answering my IMs
                              DarkManticoreX2 (6:19:52 PM): youve been talking to heavy and mak though
                              KhemetianVampire (6:19:58 PM): yeah, but only for like 5 minutes
                              KhemetianVampire (6:20:02 PM): nothing was accomplished
                              DarkManticoreX2 (6:20:38 PM): you have the documents?
                              KhemetianVampire (6:20:47 PM): documents?
                              DarkManticoreX2 (6:20:58 PM): ims with them?
                              KhemetianVampire (6:20:59 PM): No
                              DarkManticoreX2 (6:21:11 PM): nobody saves Ims anymore >.>
                              KhemetianVampire (6:21:07 PM): I didn't save them because it wasn't important
                              KhemetianVampire (6:21:45 PM): How did you come back to life?
                              DarkManticoreX2 (6:21:57 PM): i dont know yet
                              KhemetianVampire (6:21:56 PM): haha
                              <------- digging for info, no "human" has asked me this question

                              DarkManticoreX2 (6:22:01 PM): trying to find out
                              DarkManticoreX2 (6:22:11 PM): but people are all
                              DarkManticoreX2 (6:22:15 PM): lets be inactive as ****
                              KhemetianVampire (6:22:15 PM): I know
                              KhemetianVampire (6:22:34 PM): Like I said in my post I'll be on a lot more now that my company is gone
                              KhemetianVampire (6:22:40 PM): I've had friends over all week
                              KhemetianVampire (6:22:50 PM): and I felt bad being on the computer.
                              DarkManticoreX2 (6:23:05 PM):
                              KhemetianVampire (6:24:15 PM): brb
                              KhemetianVampire went idle at 6:37:57 PM.
                              KhemetianVampire returned at 6:55:00 PM.
                              DarkManticoreX2 (6:55:39 PM): darkness
                              KhemetianVampire (6:55:46 PM): I just go tback
                              DarkManticoreX2 (6:55:57 PM): you just a plain ol human?
                              KhemetianVampire (6:56:07 PM): Mhm
                              DarkManticoreX2 (6:56:10 PM): not an illegal ?
                              KhemetianVampire (6:56:11 PM): nope
                              DarkManticoreX2 (6:56:17 PM): wanna change that?
                              KhemetianVampire (6:56:22 PM): huh?
                              DarkManticoreX2 (6:56:29 PM): lets put it this way
                              DarkManticoreX2 (6:56:34 PM): i have a list of 4 people
                              DarkManticoreX2 (6:56:37 PM): 2 humans
                              DarkManticoreX2 (6:56:41 PM): an illegal and a wolf
                              KhemetianVampire (6:56:50 PM): okay
                              DarkManticoreX2 (6:56:56 PM): and i know the names of the humans
                              DarkManticoreX2 (6:57:10 PM): your on the llist, but your not one of the humans
                              DarkManticoreX2 (6:57:16 PM): explain?
                              KhemetianVampire (6:57:31 PM): Well, I am a human.
                              KhemetianVampire (6:57:48 PM): I can't really prove it I guess
                              DarkManticoreX2 (6:57:55 PM): my list doesn't lie hun
                              DarkManticoreX2 (6:58:06 PM): got it straight fro the horses mouth
                              KhemetianVampire (6:58:34 PM): The only way I could prove it is to get seer'd.
                              KhemetianVampire (6:58:42 PM): Wait, if you know what I am then why are you asking?
                              DarkManticoreX2 (6:59:03 PM): cause i dont know
                              DarkManticoreX2 (6:59:09 PM): if your the illegal or the wolf
                              KhemetianVampire (6:59:17 PM): Well I'm neither
                              KhemetianVampire (6:59:24 PM): I didn't even know there were illegals this game.
                              KhemetianVampire (7:00:47 PM): All I can say is that someone is lying
                              DarkManticoreX2 (7:00:54 PM): sokay, just testing you
                              DarkManticoreX2 (7:00:58 PM): im lyging
                              DarkManticoreX2 (7:01:00 PM): xD
                              KhemetianVampire (7:00:59 PM): Haha
                              DarkManticoreX2 (7:01:06 PM): shhh im hitting up everyone
                              KhemetianVampire (7:01:10 PM): that was good you had me going lol <------- Had her going? Isn't she just human? wouldn't a human get anrgy at being called a liar straight to their face?

                              KhemetianVampire (7:01:43 PM): Has anybody said anything yet>
                              KhemetianVampire (7:01:44 PM): ?
                              DarkManticoreX2 (7:02:15 PM): jwc's a wolf
                              KhemetianVampire (7:02:19 PM): Oh. Okay lol
                              KhemetianVampire (7:02:26 PM): You sure?
                              KhemetianVampire (7:02:45 PM): Did you log your convo with him?
                              DarkManticoreX2 (7:03:24 PM): nope
                              DarkManticoreX2 (7:03:32 PM): i have him caught differently
                              KhemetianVampire (7:03:34 PM): Oh
                              KhemetianVampire (7:04:58 PM): How so?
                              <--- seeing if it would be worth risking her neck to save jwc

                              DarkManticoreX2 (7:05:31 PM): ill tell you in a bit
                              KhemetianVampire (7:05:33 PM): k.
                              KhemetianVampire (7:06:17 PM): It looks like I'm leaving in a few minutes to go putt-putt. =(
                              DarkManticoreX2 (7:06:36 PM): have you talked to jwc?
                              KhemetianVampire (7:06:37 PM): No
                              KhemetianVampire (7:06:55 PM): I don't think I've even seen him online
                              DarkManticoreX2 (7:07:15 PM): hes on now
                              KhemetianVampire (7:07:19 PM): ..He is?
                              KhemetianVampire (7:07:24 PM): Maybe I have the wrong IM
                              DarkManticoreX2 (7:07:32 PM): jwcgator2
                              KhemetianVampire (7:07:30 PM): or maybe he blocked me.
                              KhemetianVampire (7:08:00 PM): I guess I had the wrong IM
                              <--didn't jwc post all the ims at the start of the game? How would you have the wrong one?
                              KhemetianVampire (7:10:29 PM): well I'm leaving now

                              Take a look and tell me what you think people, but im pretty sure Darkness is wolfy, and worth lynching tonight.
                              AAA's = 800

                              Originally posted by V
                              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                              Comment

                              • DarkManticoreX2
                                TWG Overlord
                                • Apr 2005
                                • 7355

                                #135
                                Re: jTWG XXXII:The Price is Right

                                day ends tonight and all
                                AAA's = 800

                                Originally posted by V
                                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                                Comment

                                Working...