jTWG XXXII:The Price is Right

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • heavylee
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2007
    • 961

    #46
    Re: jTWG XXXII:The Price is Right

    No, it ends monday... haha so ya I think it's over. Unless I am wrong.

    Comment

    • flawofhumanity
      MMM WATCHA SAY
      • Apr 2004
      • 628

      #47
      Re: jTWG XXXII:The Price is Right

      Originally posted by Popsicle Pirate.
      Wait... does this mean we're night voting?
      No.

      Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
      arg.

      night is too long =/
      I'm giving night an extra 24 hours for the sake of flip flop. There's no way everyone would get to play in a 24 hour period since you have to be available on AIM to do it.
      Originally posted by pntballa18
      flaw cause he's well hung


      Comment

      • flawofhumanity
        MMM WATCHA SAY
        • Apr 2004
        • 628

        #48
        Re: jTWG XXXII:The Price is Right

        Enter obligatory post to make you think I updated when I really didn't.
        Originally posted by pntballa18
        flaw cause he's well hung


        Comment

        • jwcgator
          RIP ffrtokens
          • May 2005
          • 2221

          #49
          Re: jTWG XXXII:The Price is Right

          **** you flaw

          Comment

          • jwcgator
            RIP ffrtokens
            • May 2005
            • 2221

            #50
            Re: jTWG XXXII:The Price is Right

            Hurry up and update this **** no one is gonna play Flip Flop in the next 10 minutes I mean holy ****

            Comment

            • jwcgator
              RIP ffrtokens
              • May 2005
              • 2221

              #51
              Re: jTWG XXXII:The Price is Right



              IT'S JUST LIKE, IT'S JUST LIKE, A MINI

              MALL.

              Comment

              • flawofhumanity
                MMM WATCHA SAY
                • Apr 2004
                • 628

                #52
                Re: jTWG XXXII:The Price is Right

                In the early morning, as the camera crews were preparing the stage for the soon-to-come hilarity of chaotic finger pointing. Manticore prepared a various array of chips, and asked jwc “Which one is a Plinko Chip?” to which jwc cleverly responded “wut!?”

                Then, as manti dropped the Plinko Chip and it tumbled down the board, it landed on the $10,000. As he cheered, it promptly changed to “dedlolol” and he blew up.

                1. X3RO
                2. Travman
                3. heavylee
                4. Popsicle
                5. Makilaz
                6. Vash
                7. JwcGator
                9. DarkDragoness
                10. Tbellx12
                11. Chromer
                12. LightKnight

                Day ends Thursday at 11:59 PM.
                Originally posted by pntballa18
                flaw cause he's well hung


                Comment

                • jwcgator
                  RIP ffrtokens
                  • May 2005
                  • 2221

                  #53
                  Re: jTWG XXXII:The Price is Right

                  Originally posted by flawofhumanity
                  Then, as manti dropped the Plinko Chip and it tumbled down the board, it landed on the $10,000. As he cheered, it promptly changed to “dedlolol” and he blew up.
                  I love you.

                  Comment

                  • Chromer
                    Hookers and Blow
                    • Jul 2003
                    • 4981

                    #54
                    Re: jTWG XXXII:The Price is Right

                    XD dedlolol

                    Oh that caught me off guard.

                    Comment

                    • DarkManticoreX2
                      TWG Overlord
                      • Apr 2005
                      • 7355

                      #55
                      Re: jTWG XXXII:The Price is Right

                      well gawd. I wont stay where I'm not wanted.

                      Ps, put the 10G in my cold dead hand and bury me with it.
                      AAA's = 800

                      Originally posted by V
                      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                      Comment

                      • jwcgator
                        RIP ffrtokens
                        • May 2005
                        • 2221

                        #56
                        Re: jTWG XXXII:The Price is Right

                        Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                        Ps, put the 10G in my cold dead hand and bury me with it.
                        No, remember it changed to dedlolol

                        Comment

                        • heavylee
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2007
                          • 961

                          #57
                          Re: jTWG XXXII:The Price is Right

                          Alright, that says that the wolves aren't complete noobs. That's about all I know after the endless night one ended. :P

                          Comment

                          • X3R0H0UR
                            FFR Player
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 540

                            #58
                            Re: jTWG XXXII:The Price is Right

                            theres not much to know without getting some information out there. Now since this is a mystery role game, much like the current TWG, no one who has a vital role should come out in the thread, unless they don't fear death from wolves.

                            This situation is hard to orchestrate a central leader because we can't verify before hand that there is a guard. The only real way to verify a guard is to have them come out and whoever can assume the leadership role (read: seer type role) would go to them. This presents the opportunity for fakes, and in the event no wolf fakes it, then the guard themselves would act as the public visage of the leader anyway.

                            So this all boils down to who thinks they're the best flip-flop player, and have no one else play, then however many wolves there are (and get it right) will go into the 'hat' for the guard lottery. MMMmMMMM thats tasty thinking.

                            ps message me on aim if you want to exchange role information or items (if any), or want to talk strategy, I should be on AIM a good portion of tonight, but I will be out of town until Saturday (meaning I will have to vote tonight/early tomorrow, so don't hold that against me :P)
                            Gynecologist, Saturday nights only.

                            Comment

                            • X3R0H0UR
                              FFR Player
                              • Jan 2007
                              • 540

                              #59
                              Re: jTWG XXXII:The Price is Right

                              oh, and key roles not just in thread posting, but telling other people is generally bad (standard TWG MO)
                              Gynecologist, Saturday nights only.

                              Comment

                              • jwcgator
                                RIP ffrtokens
                                • May 2005
                                • 2221

                                #60
                                Re: jTWG XXXII:The Price is Right

                                (8:03:18 PM) LightKnight: OH JWC I AM A WOLF
                                (8:03:22 PM) jwcgator: thx
                                (8:03:22 PM) LightKnight: TELL THE WORLD

                                dont take this srsly

                                Comment

                                Working...