jTWG XXXII:The Price is Right

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • heavylee
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2007
    • 961

    #106
    Re: jTWG XXXII:The Price is Right

    Do we have a plan? Cause no one is talking to me, which is either good, or really bad cause that could mean you think I am a wolf. Anyways, not sure how much I will be on today, but message me and I might be around.

    Comment

    • travman301
      #swagdog
      • Mar 2004
      • 2641

      #107
      Re: jTWG XXXII:The Price is Right

      I'm in the dark as well. Someone please IM me when they get a chance.

      Comment

      • DarkManticoreX2
        TWG Overlord
        • Apr 2005
        • 7355

        #108
        Re: jTWG XXXII:The Price is Right

        Originally posted by travman301
        I'm in the dark as well. Someone please IM me when they get a chance.
        I've imed you three times over the past two days and gotten:

        .........................

        You better be on when I get home at 6 tonight
        AAA's = 800

        Originally posted by V
        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

        Comment

        • DarkManticoreX2
          TWG Overlord
          • Apr 2005
          • 7355

          #109
          Re: jTWG XXXII:The Price is Right

          also relevent, I don't have tbell's IM, someone give it to me.
          AAA's = 800

          Originally posted by V
          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

          Comment

          • darkdragoness
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2003
            • 119

            #110
            Re: jTWG XXXII:The Price is Right

            Okay, my company left today so I'll be on a LOT more now.

            What's this about a plan?

            It's almost day 2 and I still haven't really talked to anybody except heavy and mak.

            Comment

            • DarkManticoreX2
              TWG Overlord
              • Apr 2005
              • 7355

              #111
              Re: jTWG XXXII:The Price is Right

              As some of you know I did some fishing last night. Came up with this.

              1. X3RO - X3RO H0UR - didnt get to talk to
              2. Travman - RBennie362 - Human - definatly
              3. heavylee - Heavyleah - Human - definatly
              4. Popsicle - awsomeorange - didnt get to talk to
              5. Makilaz - BenderChan - not online
              6. Vash - pyro31191 - Most likely human
              7. JwcGator - jwcgator2 - Wolf
              8. Manti - DarkManticorex2 - Illegal
              9. DarkDragoness - KhemetianVampire - very possibly human, lynch last if possible.
              10. Tbellx12 - none? - Human - definatley
              11. Chromer - stinnettefamily1 - Illegal, dead
              12. LightKnight - Nakah92 didnt get to talk to.

              so heres the deal

              someone dies via wolving, 11 people left

              we lynch jwc 10 people left

              someone dies via wolving 9 people left

              we lynch, LK/popsicle/xero/makilaz 8 people left

              someone dies via wolving 7 people left

              we lynch popsicle/xero/makilaz 6 people left

              someone dies via wolving 5 people left

              we lynch xero/makilaz 4 people left

              someone dies via wolving 3 people left

              we lynch xero, 2 people left, win game.

              I want to talk to everyone i havent talked to yet, possible free you from the lynch and win this fast.
              AAA's = 800

              Originally posted by V
              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

              Comment

              • DarkManticoreX2
                TWG Overlord
                • Apr 2005
                • 7355

                #112
                Re: jTWG XXXII:The Price is Right

                Also to the wolves, JWC is pushing that he's the seer, but I have several, very very damming reasons why he can't be the human seer,

                So, I'm going to have him seer, makilaz tonight. btter kil him b4 he seers anothe wolf zomg.
                AAA's = 800

                Originally posted by V
                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                Comment

                • jwcgator
                  RIP ffrtokens
                  • May 2005
                  • 2221

                  #113
                  Re: jTWG XXXII:The Price is Right

                  When have I ever had the balls to fake seer? When I have I ever been such a risky player? Why don't you tell us these damning reasons?

                  Comment

                  • Makilaz
                    TWG Princess
                    • May 2006
                    • 1094

                    #114
                    Re: jTWG XXXII:The Price is Right

                    tbell's AIM is tbellx12.

                    Comment

                    • Makilaz
                      TWG Princess
                      • May 2006
                      • 1094

                      #115
                      Re: jTWG XXXII:The Price is Right

                      Whoever's the seer: Seer me ASAP. That way I can at least get a human alliance going and free myself from suspicion.

                      Comment

                      • jwcgator
                        RIP ffrtokens
                        • May 2005
                        • 2221

                        #116
                        Re: jTWG XXXII:The Price is Right

                        Hey seer, seer me so I can be proven human

                        oh wait

                        Comment

                        • DarkManticoreX2
                          TWG Overlord
                          • Apr 2005
                          • 7355

                          #117
                          Re: jTWG XXXII:The Price is Right

                          Originally posted by Makilaz
                          Whoever's the seer: Seer me ASAP. That way I can at least get a human alliance going and free myself from suspicion.
                          Hi ima MW

                          less sure on some things now, need to think stuff through
                          AAA's = 800

                          Originally posted by V
                          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                          Comment

                          • flawofhumanity
                            MMM WATCHA SAY
                            • Apr 2004
                            • 628

                            #118
                            Re: jTWG XXXII:The Price is Right

                            Everyone heard another Plinko chip drop, only to look up and see manti cheering at his 10,000, as it turned to "dedlololololololololol" again, manti did a backflip off the stage. Manti was attacked, but survived

                            JWC, however was not so lucky. Playing another game, his prize, a truck, was dropped on him, crushing him.

                            It is now Day 2. Day 2 ends Monday at 11:59 PM.


                            1. X3RO
                            2. Travman
                            3. heavylee
                            4. Popsicle
                            5. Makilaz
                            6. Vash
                            8. Manti
                            9. DarkDragoness
                            10. Tbellx12
                            11. Chromer
                            12. LightKnight
                            Originally posted by pntballa18
                            flaw cause he's well hung


                            Comment

                            • DarkManticoreX2
                              TWG Overlord
                              • Apr 2005
                              • 7355

                              #119
                              Re: jTWG XXXII:The Price is Right

                              I live right
                              AAA's = 800

                              Originally posted by V
                              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                              Comment

                              • jwcgator
                                RIP ffrtokens
                                • May 2005
                                • 2221

                                #120
                                Re: jTWG XXXII:The Price is Right

                                Originally posted by flawofhumanity
                                JWC, however was not so lucky. Playing another game, his prize, a truck was dropped on him, crushing him.
                                ...what

                                ps. dedlolol. I wish it would have been plinko though, that's more hardcore.

                                oh noes I edited my post what ever will we do
                                Last edited by jwcgator; 07-14-2007, 10:35 PM.

                                Comment

                                Working...