jTWG XXXII:The Price is Right

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Makilaz
    TWG Princess
    • May 2006
    • 1094

    #76
    Re: jTWG XXXII:The Price is Right

    That doesn't work all the time. Humans can be inactive too. I know from experience... (was lynched for inactivity before)

    Comment

    • Makilaz
      TWG Princess
      • May 2006
      • 1094

      #77
      Re: jTWG XXXII:The Price is Right

      It's better than nothing, don't get me wrong. I'm just pointing out that inactivity doesn't necessarily mean a wolf.

      Comment

      • travman301
        #swagdog
        • Mar 2004
        • 2641

        #78
        Re: jTWG XXXII:The Price is Right

        Who should we lynch then?

        Comment

        • darkdragoness
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2003
          • 119

          #79
          Re: jTWG XXXII:The Price is Right

          Originally posted by Makilaz
          It's better than nothing, don't get me wrong. I'm just pointing out that inactivity doesn't necessarily mean a wolf.
          I didn't mean for it to sound like that; all I'm saying is that if someone is inactive then they're not helping the game, and therefore, since nobody to my knowledge has any leads, they would be the best choice for a lynch.

          Safety on Popsicle for now.

          Comment

          • heavylee
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2007
            • 961

            #80
            Re: jTWG XXXII:The Price is Right

            I'll volunteer as a back up in case no one is happy with those three volunteers.

            I am not sure who to vote right now, but if we can't come up with anything, I agree with Dragoness that it is better to get rid of an inactive player.

            Comment

            • Makilaz
              TWG Princess
              • May 2006
              • 1094

              #81
              Re: jTWG XXXII:The Price is Right

              Same here. Better to lynch someone who isn't contributing than someone who could potentially be an asset. Therefore, safety on Chromer.

              Comment

              • Lightknight924
                FFR Player
                • Jul 2005
                • 1164

                #82
                Re: jTWG XXXII:The Price is Right

                I have to go out for the night, won't be back. I don't have neough time to read through the thread, so with this fin sir's permission, safety vote on heavylee.

                ~Lightknight

                Comment

                • Lightknight924
                  FFR Player
                  • Jul 2005
                  • 1164

                  #83
                  Re: jTWG XXXII:The Price is Right

                  I mean, this fine lady. =X

                  Comment

                  • Makilaz
                    TWG Princess
                    • May 2006
                    • 1094

                    #84
                    Re: jTWG XXXII:The Price is Right

                    I thought we were safetying people who were inactive...?

                    Comment

                    • Makilaz
                      TWG Princess
                      • May 2006
                      • 1094

                      #85
                      Re: jTWG XXXII:The Price is Right

                      Ah well, whatever. It's all good.

                      Comment

                      • travman301
                        #swagdog
                        • Mar 2004
                        • 2641

                        #86
                        Re: jTWG XXXII:The Price is Right

                        Chromer for inactivity.

                        Comment

                        • tbellx12
                          FFR Player
                          • Jun 2007
                          • 33

                          #87
                          Re: jTWG XXXII:The Price is Right

                          Chromer for reasons previously stated...

                          Comment

                          • jwcgator
                            RIP ffrtokens
                            • May 2005
                            • 2221

                            #88
                            Re: jTWG XXXII:The Price is Right

                            You all are just voting for him because he's black >:O

                            lightknight cuz ily<3

                            Comment

                            • jwcgator
                              RIP ffrtokens
                              • May 2005
                              • 2221

                              #89
                              Re: jTWG XXXII:The Price is Right

                              (6:31:52 PM) RedRumForTheRich: make a vote chart for me
                              (6:32:37 PM) RedRumForTheRich: nao

                              Chromer(3) - Makilaz, Travman, TKBell
                              Heavylee(1) - LightKnight
                              Popsicle(1) - Darkdragoness
                              Lightknight(1) - jwcgator

                              Not voted: X3RO, heavylee, Popsicle, Vash, Chromer

                              Comment

                              • Makilaz
                                TWG Princess
                                • May 2006
                                • 1094

                                #90
                                Re: jTWG XXXII:The Price is Right

                                Is Insta on this game?

                                Comment

                                Working...