TWG XLIV signups closed

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • x3Mamimi
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2006
    • 513

    #61
    Re: TWG XLIV signups NOW UNTIL 11PM EDT!!!!

    IN FOR TEH WIN HAR HAR
    jwcgator: mah mee mee
    merlonifan28: fight for my love, mamimi

    Comment

    • talisman
      Resident Penguin
      FFR Simfile Author
      • May 2003
      • 4598

      #62
      Re: TWG XLIV signups NOW UNTIL 11PM EDT!!!!

      that's got to be at least 16

      Comment

      • FishFishRevolution
        GotR Creator
        • Nov 2003
        • 7251

        #63
        Re: TWG XLIV signups NOW UNTIL 11PM EDT!!!!

        doesn't matter, keep in'ing until 11 folks. I've yet to make my master list. PMs go out a little after 11.

        Comment

        • Stella!
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2007
          • 88

          #64
          Re: TWG XLIV signups NOW UNTIL 11PM EDT!!!!

          Alright. In. I was debating.. and now it's just okay.

          Comment

          • StoicRoivaS
            FFR Player
            • May 2006
            • 548

            #65
            Re: TWG XLIV signups NOW UNTIL 11PM EDT!!!!

            Here's what I have so far, if I missed anyone, let me know.

            Fiction
            x3ro
            thunderstrike
            manti
            flaw
            roundbox
            stoic
            talisman
            rioting
            pntballa
            fojar
            kilga
            JWC
            iggy
            tps
            DBP
            mamimi
            stella
            Like the moon over
            the day, my genius and brawn are
            wasted on these fools. ~Haiku
            -Bowser

            Comment

            • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
              FFR Player
              • Sep 2005
              • 1206

              #66
              Re: TWG XLIV signups NOW UNTIL 11PM EDT!!!!

              Originally posted by talisman
              that's got to be at least 16
              It was 17, you beast <3


              Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

              Comment

              • HansSky
                FFR Player
                • Oct 2003
                • 1925

                #67
                Re: TWG XLIV signups NOW UNTIL 11PM EDT!!!!

                k i changed my mind fukin IN

                ps I have no reason not to be active this game. I had about $10,000 worth of reason last time, but this time, not so much.
                hi

                Comment

                • MiniNeo
                  FFR Player
                  • Sep 2004
                  • 454

                  #68
                  Re: TWG XLIV signups NOW UNTIL 11PM EDT!!!!

                  lmao pretty sure i won't get picked but i want to try this again

                  put me down as a replacement (not like you guys will need one anyways)

                  edit: rofl 10:59

                  Comment

                  • jwcgator
                    RIP ffrtokens
                    • May 2005
                    • 2221

                    #69
                    Re: TWG XLIV signups NOW UNTIL 11PM EDT!!!!

                    Right now, the official U.S. time is:
                    23:02:15

                    Comment

                    • roundbox
                      fhqwhgads
                      • Feb 2005
                      • 2086

                      #70
                      Re: TWG XLIV signups NOW UNTIL 11PM EDT!!!!

                      AND NOW THE WAIT IS ON.
                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                      Comment

                      • FishFishRevolution
                        GotR Creator
                        • Nov 2003
                        • 7251

                        #71
                        Re: TWG XLIV signups NOW UNTIL 11PM EDT!!!!

                        Let me pick my players. Final list and PMs will be out soon.

                        Comment

                        • FishFishRevolution
                          GotR Creator
                          • Nov 2003
                          • 7251

                          #72
                          Re: TWG XLIV signups closed

                          list up, PMs going out shortly

                          Comment

                          • FishFishRevolution
                            GotR Creator
                            • Nov 2003
                            • 7251

                            #73
                            Re: TWG XLIV signups closed

                            actually, i'm at work right now, let me get through this section of stuff, then I'll send out the PMs, shouldn't be more than a half hour.

                            Comment

                            Working...