TWG XLIV signups closed

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • jwcgator
    RIP ffrtokens
    • May 2005
    • 2221

    #46
    Re: TWG XLIV signups NOW UNTIL 11PM EDT!!!!

    So, basically stoic, what you're saying is everyone who played in jTWG is retarded and won't be able to grasp the concept of this game because there just happens to be ZoMg 2 DiMeNsIoNs.

    Comment

    • flawofhumanity
      MMM WATCHA SAY
      • Apr 2004
      • 628

      #47
      Re: TWG XLIV signups NOW UNTIL 11PM EDT!!!!

      Stoic - The only people that attempted to move up that weren't on DBP's list are x3ro and Thunder, and I know thunder talked to iggy about it.

      Also, just because we're coming from jTWG doesn't mean we're not capable of understanding this game, because we are. We're not incompetent, and frankly, this game is as foreign to you as it is to us. All I used jTWG for is a way to hone my reasoning/deduction skills before attempting to face TWG PLAYERS, and I'm willing to bet the others did the same. Understanding the game setup doesn't come from practicing in jTWG, you either understand it or you don't, and it directly deals with your intelligence. If you're in this user group, you should have the intelligence to understand any setup that is thrown out there with relative ease. jTWG is only used as a stepping stone for learning to formulate strategy and building up reasoning/deduction/deception skills.

      To say TWGers should get in over jTWGers due to seniority makes sense, and I wouldn't complain about that, but to claim that the complexity of this setup (which isn't terribly complex) is a justified reason to pass on jTWG players is stupid.

      PS. Like I said earlier, stoic, only ONE person had nobody vouch for them to sign up (to my knowledge). Apparently, you didn't see DBP's list on the latest jTWG post-game;

      Originally posted by DBP
      Suggested to move up to TWG:

      DarkManticoreX2
      x3Mamimi
      NIJATWO (but you have to post, I know hard)
      flawofhumanity
      Farka
      FictionJunction
      jwcgator
      Sorry to be a jerk, but making sure you have all the information before blindly posting generally won't lead you astray in your time of need.
      Originally posted by pntballa18
      flaw cause he's well hung


      Comment

      • roundbox
        fhqwhgads
        • Feb 2005
        • 2086

        #48
        Re: TWG XLIV signups NOW UNTIL 11PM EDT!!!!

        This is really going places. And Stoic makes a valid point, but seriously jwc, he's probably NOT saying that everyone in jTWG has an IQ lower than their age. He's only saying that the competition and situations in TWG are far more complex than jTWG, which is just the standard setup. And things.

        O WAIT, I HAVE AN IDEA, LET'S STOP YELLIN AND START SIGNING UP
        if you exist out there
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



        Comment

        • StoicRoivaS
          FFR Player
          • May 2006
          • 548

          #49
          Re: TWG XLIV signups NOW UNTIL 11PM EDT!!!!

          No, what I'm saying is that unless I missed some drastic revelation, only 4 people were ok'ed to move up, meaning that at most, there should be 4 people more than normal. I can draw you guys a picture and snail-mail it to you if it would be easier, christ.

          Roundbox ninja edit: I'm looking for people, but few people are on/responding.
          Like the moon over
          the day, my genius and brawn are
          wasted on these fools. ~Haiku
          -Bowser

          Comment

          • FishFishRevolution
            GotR Creator
            • Nov 2003
            • 7251

            #50
            Re: TWG XLIV signups NOW UNTIL 11PM EDT!!!!

            okay how many of you motherfuckers are playing my game? ps stop ruinging the sign up thread

            Comment

            • jwcgator
              RIP ffrtokens
              • May 2005
              • 2221

              #51
              Re: TWG XLIV signups NOW UNTIL 11PM EDT!!!!

              Originally posted by FishFishRevolution
              okay how many of you motherfuckers are playing my game? ps stop ruinging the sign up thread
              I am playing, I don't care what Stoic thinks.

              Comment

              • Kilgamayan
                Super Scooter Happy
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Feb 2003
                • 6583

                #52
                Re: TWG XLIV signups NOW UNTIL 11PM EDT!!!!

                Originally posted by FictionJunction
                Sakuya and Remilia.
                always.
                I guess anyone's better than the Forest of Magic, but I prefer Border Patrol for Story Mode and GhostBusters for Extra Stage.
                I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                Comment

                • Kilgamayan
                  Super Scooter Happy
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2003
                  • 6583

                  #53
                  Re: TWG XLIV signups NOW UNTIL 11PM EDT!!!!

                  And where are Stella and Manti?
                  I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                  Comment

                  • DarkManticoreX2
                    TWG Overlord
                    • Apr 2005
                    • 7355

                    #54
                    Re: TWG XLIV signups NOW UNTIL 11PM EDT!!!!

                    Originally posted by Kilgamayan
                    And where are Stella and Manti?
                    Hi kilga! ;D 5 PM signups here.
                    AAA's = 800

                    Originally posted by V
                    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                    Comment

                    • pntballa18
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2005
                      • 3357

                      #55
                      Re: TWG XLIV signups NOW UNTIL 11PM EDT!!!!

                      in again. cant make up my mind, but i'm sure i'm staying this time.

                      Comment

                      • thunderstrike687
                        FFR Player
                        • Aug 2003
                        • 785

                        #56
                        Re: TWG XLIV signups NOW UNTIL 11PM EDT!!!!

                        Originally posted by StoicRoivaS
                        No, what I'm saying is that unless I missed some drastic revelation, only 4 people were ok'ed to move up, meaning that at most, there should be 4 people more than normal.
                        Was not looking to jump into this useless garbage, but I spoke to Iggy before I signed up.

                        And since we are on the matter, none of us suggested that we have seniority over any of you. We are only speaking our minds due to the fact that we were called out based on the complexity of the game. None of us here would even bother to attempt to sign up if we did not feel like we had the mental capacity for this TWG, so most of us just feel like you have insulted our intelligence level, even though all of us are quite capable of playing the game at hand.

                        For the part about not understanding the competition level, I think I speak for almost all of us when I say that we keep up with what is happening in TWG. In fact, I even asked DBP to keep me informed so I could follow the last game closer, but he unfortunately died first.

                        All in all, this is not me trying to manhandle my way into TWG, it is just me expressing my feelings. I think that you guys just do not give us enough credit, and you Stoic, are especially unwilling to give us a chance to show you we are just as capable of playing this game as you are.

                        We are all here to do the same thing: to participate in this TWG. Now can we move past this whole TWG vs jTWG people thing and get along and enjoy this coming game together?


                        Originally posted by Adamaja456
                        yea, this subscription giveaway is more fun than watching two lesbians engage in foreplay
                        Originally posted by twiggy_2004
                        i love a food

                        Comment

                        • FishFishRevolution
                          GotR Creator
                          • Nov 2003
                          • 7251

                          #57
                          Re: TWG XLIV signups NOW UNTIL 11PM EDT!!!!

                          Unfortunately, jtwg has turned from a place to train normal new twg'ers and measure their abilities, to an oppressed "easy twg" realm, where TWGer's rarely participate anymore to help the up and coming jtwgers. Right now I'm seeing TWGer in a wankfest of WHO'S CAPABLE OF PLAYING and WHO'S MENTALLY INCOMPETENT.

                          Let me tell everyone something. Who I choose to go in my game is going to be able making the best game I can imagine. I'm not going to pick all people, but I'm not going to just throw in every new name that shows up in this thread. I'm going to pick not only the most active players, but the combination of players that will result in the most active and enjoyable game.

                          Comment

                          • iggymatrixcounter
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Nov 2003
                            • 1924

                            #58
                            Re: TWG XLIV signups NOW UNTIL 11PM EDT!!!!

                            in suckas.

                            Good job taking control of the new statute that hosts get ultimate decision in their games fish, I like it
                            lastfm
                            PANDORA

                            Comment

                            • Tps222
                              FFR Player
                              • Nov 2004
                              • 6169

                              #59
                              Re: TWG XLIV signups NOW UNTIL 11PM EDT!!!!

                              The thread says "Now until 11 PM", therefore I'm signing up.

                              In.

                              Comment

                              • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
                                FFR Player
                                • Sep 2005
                                • 1206

                                #60
                                Re: TWG XLIV signups NOW UNTIL 11PM EDT!!!!

                                w'sup, in?


                                Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

                                Comment

                                Working...