TWG XLIV signups closed

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • talisman
    Resident Penguin
    FFR Simfile Author
    • May 2003
    • 4598

    #16
    Re: TWG XLIV signups THURSDAY 5 & 11 PM EDT

    in maybe

    Comment

    • rioting
      FFR Player
      • Dec 2006
      • 113

      #17
      Re: TWG XLIV signups THURSDAY 5 & 11 PM EDT

      oo, in
      sigpic Without irony, this signature wouldn't be funny.

      Comment

      • FishFishRevolution
        GotR Creator
        • Nov 2003
        • 7251

        #18
        Re: TWG XLIV signups THURSDAY 5 & 11 PM EDT

        sorry rioting, you're 9. Wait until 11. =(

        Comment

        • pntballa18
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2005
          • 3357

          #19
          Re: TWG XLIV signups THURSDAY 5 & 11 PM EDT

          aww damn i forgot about this. I would've been in easily

          Comment

          • FishFishRevolution
            GotR Creator
            • Nov 2003
            • 7251

            #20
            Re: TWG XLIV signups THURSDAY 5 & 11 PM EDT

            Just so you guys know, I will have PMs ready before all the sign ups are in, so they will go out as soon as #16 signs up. I want this game to be fast paced, so no one gets bored.

            Comment

            • FishFishRevolution
              GotR Creator
              • Nov 2003
              • 7251

              #21
              Re: TWG XLIV signups THURSDAY 5 & 11 PM EDT

              IT HAS JUST COME TO MY ATTENTION THAT X3R0H0UR was not a very good player last jtwg he played in. Therefore I am removing him from this game and replacing him with Rioting. RIOTING, YOU ARE IN.

              Comment

              • pntballa18
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2005
                • 3357

                #22
                Re: TWG XLIV signups THURSDAY 5 & 11 PM EDT

                Comment

                • iggymatrixcounter
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Nov 2003
                  • 1924

                  #23
                  Re: TWG XLIV signups THURSDAY 5 & 11 PM EDT

                  Originally posted by FishFishRevolution
                  IT HAS JUST COME TO MY ATTENTION THAT Stoic was not a very good player last twg he played in. Therefore I am removing him from this game and replacing him with iggy. IGGY, YOU ARE IN.
                  Why thank you XD.

                  Dude if I don't get in this at 11, heads will roll man... heads will roll.
                  lastfm
                  PANDORA

                  Comment

                  • PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
                    Threat Emulation
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • May 2004
                    • 5184

                    #24
                    Re: TWG XLIV signups THURSDAY 5 & 11 PM EDT

                    Since I know that there is no way that I will be able to sign up at 10(11 in the correct time) I'll have to go for alternate. I promised vash that i'd play as soon as my quarter was over in school, and it just ended, so here I am.

                    Originally posted by Lightdarkness
                    I'm light f**king darkness

                    Comment

                    • jwcgator
                      RIP ffrtokens
                      • May 2005
                      • 2221

                      #25
                      Re: TWG XLIV signups THURSDAY 5 & 11 PM EDT

                      Lol, I thought I would get in at 5 but I forgot I had wrestling today.

                      Definitely in at 11 8)

                      Comment

                      • X3R0H0UR
                        FFR Player
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 540

                        #26
                        Re: TWG XLIV signups THURSDAY 5 & 11 PM EDT

                        ok, but i was a substitute, thown into a game with about 19pages of flamewar and immaturity, hard to get serious in that mess, and the inactivity was spring break, however in all the games before I was plenty active, with no breaks. Your call you're the host, but I'll be active this game if you change your mind.
                        Gynecologist, Saturday nights only.

                        Comment

                        • FishFishRevolution
                          GotR Creator
                          • Nov 2003
                          • 7251

                          #27
                          Re: TWG XLIV signups THURSDAY 5 & 11 PM EDT

                          I'll put you down as an alternate.

                          Comment

                          • jwcgator
                            RIP ffrtokens
                            • May 2005
                            • 2221

                            #28
                            Re: TWG XLIV signups THURSDAY 5 & 11 PM EDT

                            I'll vouch for X3R0, he's usually pretty active.

                            Comment

                            • FishFishRevolution
                              GotR Creator
                              • Nov 2003
                              • 7251

                              #29
                              Re: TWG XLIV signups THURSDAY 5 & 11 PM EDT

                              Okay so there have been a few words exchanged and I've decided that while jtwg may have gotten some spots first, they don't get priority because of how complex this game is going to be. I'm not going to revise the list right now, but if there are TWG regs who want in and miss the sign up spot, jtwgers are going to be the first to go (but believe me, the alternates list is going to come in handy this time around). I'm going to hand-craft the players in this game, because I want the trial run of this idea to go over well, actively, and without undue confusion.

                              Also, a note to those who will play, I expect PMs as soon as you can. Nights will not be 24 hours, they will be whenever I get all the PMs. Days will be standard 48 hours.

                              Comment

                              • rioting
                                FFR Player
                                • Dec 2006
                                • 113

                                #30
                                Re: TWG XLIV signups THURSDAY 5 & 11 PM EDT

                                grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
                                sigpic Without irony, this signature wouldn't be funny.

                                Comment

                                Working...