TWG XLIV signups closed

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • pntballa18
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2005
    • 3357

    #31
    Re: TWG XLIV signups THURSDAY 5 & 11 PM EDT

    I don't think that is fair at all. Those who sign up, sign up. As long as they are active in the game, and previous ones as proof, they should be in the game.

    Comment

    • FictionJunction
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2006
      • 3843

      #32
      Re: TWG XLIV signups THURSDAY 5 & 11 PM EDT

      he's the host, he can do what he pleases.
      Originally posted by j-rodd123
      wow

      Comment

      • FishFishRevolution
        GotR Creator
        • Nov 2003
        • 7251

        #33
        Re: TWG XLIV signups THURSDAY 5 & 11 PM EDT

        Okay, you know what, screw the sign ups, anyone who wants in, post an IN post in this thread right now. At 11 I will pick who gets to go in my game.

        F*CK THE RULES

        Comment

        • pntballa18
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2005
          • 3357

          #34
          Re: TWG XLIV signups THURSDAY 5 & 11 PM EDT

          in

          Comment

          • pntballa18
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2005
            • 3357

            #35
            Re: TWG XLIV signups THURSDAY 5 & 11 PM EDT

            Originally posted by FictionJunction
            he's the host, he can do what he pleases.
            I know this, and I wasnt expecting him in any way to change his mind based on what I said. I just felt like I should post my opinion.

            Comment

            • FoJaR
              The Worst
              • Nov 2005
              • 2816

              #36
              Re: TWG XLIV signups THURSDAY 5 & 11 PM EDT

              in

              Comment

              • FishFishRevolution
                GotR Creator
                • Nov 2003
                • 7251

                #37
                Re: TWG XLIV signups THURSDAY 5 & 11 PM EDT

                btw the people who already "in" 'd don't have to do it again

                Comment

                • Kilgamayan
                  Super Scooter Happy
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2003
                  • 6583

                  #38
                  Re: TWG XLIV signups THURSDAY 5 & 11 PM EDT

                  Imperishable Night
                  I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                  Comment

                  • FictionJunction
                    FFR Player
                    • Nov 2006
                    • 3843

                    #39
                    Re: TWG XLIV signups NOW UNTIL 11PM EDT!!!!

                    Sakuya and Remilia.
                    always.
                    Originally posted by j-rodd123
                    wow

                    Comment

                    • flawofhumanity
                      MMM WATCHA SAY
                      • Apr 2004
                      • 628

                      #40
                      Re: TWG XLIV signups NOW UNTIL 11PM EDT!!!!

                      **** Remilia.
                      Originally posted by pntballa18
                      flaw cause he's well hung


                      Comment

                      • jwcgator
                        RIP ffrtokens
                        • May 2005
                        • 2221

                        #41
                        Re: TWG XLIV signups NOW UNTIL 11PM EDT!!!!

                        in

                        LOL at this method. Genius.

                        PS. Way to make TWG signups subjective
                        Last edited by jwcgator; 03-22-2007, 05:43 PM.

                        Comment

                        • StoicRoivaS
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2006
                          • 548

                          #42
                          Re: TWG XLIV signups NOW UNTIL 11PM EDT!!!!

                          Well, if a bunch of people who have no business signing up for a more complicated than normal TWG (notice the lack of j) wouldn't fill the sign-up spots before the regular TWG (notice the lack of j) players can get to them, we wouldn't have this problem, but they did, and we do. It isn't fish's game's fault that no one has bothered talking about hosting another jTWG. And just because 4 players got ok'ed to move up doesn't mean that jTWG is over and anyone and their mother can sign up for the TWG (notice the lack of j). Sorry to be a jerk, but common sense will generally not lead you astray in your time of need.
                          Like the moon over
                          the day, my genius and brawn are
                          wasted on these fools. ~Haiku
                          -Bowser

                          Comment

                          • pntballa18
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2005
                            • 3357

                            #43
                            Re: TWG XLIV signups NOW UNTIL 11PM EDT!!!!

                            I believe I already addressed someone's problem with my opinion(notice the word my instead of the word your), saying that it was my opinion(notice the word my instead of the word your), and I didn't expect him to change his mind because it was just my opinion(notice the word my instead of the word your).

                            Comment

                            • FictionJunction
                              FFR Player
                              • Nov 2006
                              • 3843

                              #44
                              Re: TWG XLIV signups NOW UNTIL 11PM EDT!!!!

                              I will host the next jTWG depending on the amount of people left over after Fish chooses who plays his game.
                              Originally posted by j-rodd123
                              wow

                              Comment

                              • pntballa18
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2005
                                • 3357

                                #45
                                Re: TWG XLIV signups NOW UNTIL 11PM EDT!!!!

                                out

                                Comment

                                Working...