jTWG XIX - The Night Before jTWG

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • mattc16
    FFR Player
    • May 2005
    • 524

    #106
    Re: jTWG XIX - The Night Before jTWG

    chickendude
    Good job guys.


    Click for great online poker rakeback offers!

    Comment

    • jwcgator
      RIP ffrtokens
      • May 2005
      • 2221

      #107
      Re: jTWG XIX - The Night Before jTWG

      chicken

      I-I-INNNNSTAAAALYNNNCHHHHH

      Comment

      • jwcgator
        RIP ffrtokens
        • May 2005
        • 2221

        #108
        Re: jTWG XIX - The Night Before jTWG

        fastest day ever XD

        Comment

        • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
          FFR Player
          • Sep 2005
          • 1206

          #109
          Re: jTWG XIX - The Night Before jTWG

          24 minutes from start to insta, rofl.


          Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

          Comment

          • Wilkin
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2005
            • 1800

            #110
            Re: jTWG XIX - The Night Before jTWG

            Well, you guys did it.
            Humans win the game.
            I'm glad it was thought-out
            And not really lame.

            Good job by most,
            You know who you are.
            For those who weren't, though
            Jump in front of a car.

            The postgame is up
            For you all to post.
            So go all be parasites
            With the thread as your host.

            T'was the night after jTWG,
            And all through the thread
            The wolves were all gone
            And only some humans dead.

            So let's all rejoice,
            As I finish this rhyme.
            'Cause it was getting pretty hard
            To do this every time.


            ------------------------


            POSTGAME IS UP
            l
            WWii║iiiiiiii▫
            ╔═╗ ╠═╗ ║
            ╚═╝ ║lll║ ║




            OH LOOK NOW THE REST OF MY MUSIC IS NOW VISIBLE HOW COINCIDENTAL IS THAT

            Comment

            • Tokzic
              FFR Player
              • May 2005
              • 6878

              #111
              Re: jTWG XIX - The Night Before jTWG

              Wolf commentry: There were two fatal mistakes in this game as far as the reds went:

              1) I thought there was a Guardian, not a Seer, as I missed the post in the signup thread that said it was being changed, and I'm pretty sure Chicken did too judging on our conversations and plans. We learned otherwise just before people started voting me left and right, and in a panic, we had no other option to fall on to, so I went with coming out as psychic. Which falls on to point 2:

              2) Chicken's vote for me. The plan he formulated in the chaos of everyone turning on us was that he votes for me and I come out as Psychic right before I'm insta'd. I was away racing during this plan, and came back about twelve hours later and realized that the vote I was supposed to wait for, the one before insta, was HIS. Not to mention that we had recently realized there was no Guardian. Meanwhile, Randumb and DBP were campaigning against me on AIM, even though I still knew I had a good chance at turning jwc and matt's votes around, because DBP didn't do a great job of proving that he was psychic over me. After that, the rest of the game would have been cake - with DBP lynched and Randumb wolfed (I told chickendude before I died that if in the case of my death to be sure to wolf him, as AIM conversations made it painfully obvious that he was seer), we would high-level-speechcraft our way into getting one last person lynched then take the game.

              Besides that, I was really enormously active, which really sticks out. Apparantly I'm the only blue that doesn't sit around doing next to nothing in jTWG.. How exciting.

              Good game though, humans - you certainly kept me on my feet, even though I was disappointed at some really poor points.
              Last edited by Tokzic; 05-28-2006, 08:36 AM.

              Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

              Comment

              • ddrdanc3r55
                Banned
                • Jun 2005
                • 346

                #112
                Re: jTWG XIX - The Night Before jTWG

                I knew you were dead, so I pretty much hinted that I was seer. I don't know why you killed me when it was obvious that I would win. It wouldn't have made a difference who you killed at that point. :<

                Comment

                • Tokzic
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2005
                  • 6878

                  #113
                  Re: jTWG XIX - The Night Before jTWG

                  Oops, could have sworn I was in the postgame thread.

                  Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                  Comment

                  Working...